What did Comey and the FBI decide in July?

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Here is a refresher in what he actually did say. I thought at the time it would not take long for the left wing to turn it from condemnation to commendation, I was right.

Comey said in July that while "there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case."

So, he said there were potential violation of statutes, and we all know that there were he was just mincing his words. Then he used the odd wording "no reasonable prosecutor." What does that even mean and why would the director of the FBI use such wording?

It means the fix was in, and he was intimidated enough to help implement it.

It means the fix was in, and he was intimidated enough to help implement it.

Who and what evidence was used to intimidate him?

And why not now?

Evidence is as yet unknown. The timing of the "chance" meeting between Bill and Lynch quickly followed by Comey's July announcement raised, and still raises, all sorts of interesting questions.

Now? Who can say. Perhaps he's rebelling. An act of conscience.

Shrug.

Different news agencies have said there has been a revolt in the FBI over what he said.
I thought it was hyperbole.
But maybe now there was some truth in it.
Or they were going to go rogue on the info they had.

Different news agencies have said there has been a revolt in the FBI over what he said.
I thought it was hyperbole.
But maybe now there was some truth in it.
Or they were going to go rogue on the info they had.

Yes, that too.

Here is a refresher in what he actually did say. I thought at the time it would not take long for the left wing to turn it from condemnation to commendation, I was right.

Comey said in July that while "there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case."

So, he said there were potential violation of statutes, and we all know that there were he was just mincing his words. Then he used the odd wording "no reasonable prosecutor." What does that even mean and why would the director of the FBI use such wording?

The beautiful and astute Katie Phang appeared on Fox yesterday to answer questions about Comey's re-opening of the case....

CTp98zdVEAA_TvP.jpg

Katie Phang, President Elect of the local chapter for the Florida Association of Women Lawyers, a former prosecutor, is a partner with Berger Singerman and is a frequent legal expert guest commentator on Fox News and other media outlet

....she was very clear that

a. Hillary was the target

b. this is more than just a review

c. and presaged possible serious charges to follow.

Now....one can only surmise that this is not something that Obama was unaware of....

Perhaps the 'Throw Anybody Under The Bus' President has been mulling this over for eight years...and gets revenge for this:
"Bill Clinton allegedly once said of Barack Obama, “A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags.”
Bill Clinton made insensitive ‘race jab’ about Obama in 2008 | New York Post

Imagine....Obama could be the tool for justice to prevail....

Curiouser and curiouser

The beautiful and astute Katie Phang appeared on Fox yesterday to answer questions about Comey's re-opening of the case....

CTp98zdVEAA_TvP.jpg

Katie Phang, President Elect of the local chapter for the Florida Association of Women Lawyers, a former prosecutor, is a partner with Berger Singerman and is a frequent legal expert guest commentator on Fox News and other media outlet

....she was very clear that

a. Hillary was the target

b. this is more than just a review

c. and presaged possible serious charges to follow.

Now....one can only surmise that this is not something that Obama was unaware of....

Perhaps the 'Throw Anybody Under The Bus' President has been mulling this over for eight years...and gets revenge for this:
"Bill Clinton allegedly once said of Barack Obama, “A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags.”
Bill Clinton made insensitive ‘race jab’ about Obama in 2008 | New York Post

Imagine....Obama could be the tool for justice to prevail....

Curiouser and curiouser

a. Comey is covering his ass to avoid being blamed for rigging the election

b. She has no way of knowing that and we have heard this all before. The establishment will ride to the rescue.

c. "possible" but not likely, in my opinion.

The American people need to be judge and jury and rise up against the evil that is Hillary. Put an end to the Clinton crime family the only way the voters can, vote her OUT.

Forum List

Back