The Mills of the Gods vs Bill's Wife

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
I'm certainly tired of hearing CNN go on and on about how slim a chance Trump has to the presidency....
...they sure don't have to convince me.

[NYSun: " Hardly a paragraph goes by that the New York Times isn’t whinnying about how non-existent is Mr. Trump’s route to victory at the electoral college (Pennsylvania “remains out of reach” is the way the Times touted its latest poll)."]

I still can't believe that 65 million of my fellow Americans actually voted for the dunce in the White House....a second term for the worse, most destructive and incompetent man to ever hold the office.

But...I'm glad to say that the editorial board of the NYSun newspaper has all the optimism that has been drained out of me. [http://www.nysun.com/editorials/hillary-clintons-chutzpah/89777/]

1. "Hillary Clinton has just topped the classical definition of chutzpah. It used to be the youngster who murdered his parents and then pled in court for mercy on the grounds that he was an orphan. Now it’s the former state secretary, who has shirked her duties in the email probe at every turn and whose key aides have taken cover of the Fifth Amendment, pleading for the director of the FBI, James Comey, to explain the new issue he’s discovered in her emails — “without further delay.”

2. My expectation is the same disappointment in Comey that he provided in his last flub.
And, the Sun suggests same:

"The last thing America needs right now is for the director of the FBI to take yet another powder in respect of Mrs. Clinton. He has reopened the case for his own good reasons (we’d like to think that the near revolt of some of the FBIs most experienced agents has something to do with it). "

3. Yesterday, I posited that Comey had an episode of conscience, having let his oath of office down....and he sees this a chance to tip his hat to justice, and hint to the voters, while knowing full well that there will be no conclusion prior to election day....

"The idea that Mrs. Clinton’s legal jeopardy can be solved before the Election Day is chimerical. Election Day has already started. "

4. " ...one of the galling things about this situation is that for months now, Mrs. Clinton has sought to duck the substantive issues in this campaign by asking for judgment in respect of Donald Trump’s fitness. He has obliged her by being all too eager to respond in kind to her attacks on his character.

5. When he’s prospered, it’s precisely when he’s turned to policy. What took the God of Democracy so long to put her on the defensive over her own fitness, we don’t know. But the truth is more important than the timing."

So true: not a single Liberal poster has attempted to respond to this:
Trump promises to embrace the Constitution....Bill's wife promises the very opposite.
Trump supports American sovereignty....Bill's wife admitted she favors open borders.

Comey's October surprise.....just the glimmer of hope...

'The mills of the gods grind slowly....but they grind exceedingly fine.'

Forum List

Back