What Democrat President said"I'll have those N....s voting Democratic..

The left has no problem being racist when it comes to black people they disagree with. Black conservatives are called house *******, uncle toms, question their "blackness"--whatever the hell that means--all by white liberals.

Remember When Condoleezza Rice Was Called a 'House Nigga'? | National Review Online

Stacey Dash met with racist tweets after endorsing Romney - NY Daily News

Look its not about Stacy Dash he says...Its about Twitter and other important stuff

....and Stacey Dash too!

I always have a point to make....its that the thread is a divisive one and just like Jarhead you ignore the OP and try to make this about divisive liberals in a thread started by a republican. Get it? This is where you practice saying "I dont care about the internets"

Boo hoo about black conservatives. When you find the space in your partisan heart to care about more than just blacks who vote a certain why holla at me until then no one is falling for your bullshit cry baby story about poor conservative blacks that apparently are so mealy mouthed they need you to come to their defense from awful awful ....names :lol: How does the saying go "Sticks and stones will break my bones but words hurt more than death and white people need to help me"

Yeah, Obama was treated fairly and Stacy Dash is a victim...Ok buddy, I just hope those black cons are able to keep you white guys on their side to fight for them. Not about rights, equality or any of the big things. Please protect them from twitter feeds and name calling since they arent able to themselves :lol:

I will denounce any bigoted racist comments regardless of who utters them. Classless actions by those on the left, as you have clearly demonstrated, are tolerated and accepted by yourself and others. As usual, the hypocrisy abounds in your shallow attempt to justify the double standards of white liberals being able to utter disgustingly racist comments. YOU and the DNC tolerated a former KKK recruiter saying ****** on national TV in 2001, and let him remain a respected senator until he withered away and died, currently burning in hell.

There were 2 books and a movie depicting Bush's assignation while he was president. Sitting senators and congressmen openly questioned the legitimacy of his presidency. If the things said about Condoleezza Rice were utter abou'6t Michelle Obama, which I am certain you willfully ignored, there would be round the clock discussions on race relations in America.

Talk about boohoo bullshit, poor Obama.

So once again you will denounce any racism but you only defend black conservatives because you are all about being fair :eusa_boohoo:

You feel really bad about Condi but are silent on the racism thrown at Michelle because again, you will denounce any racism :eusa_boohoo:

Then you threw in Bush movies for flair because you are running on empty :eusa_boohoo:

Boo hoo Obama says the defender of all blacks...Say it again but this time make me feel it :eusa_boohoo:

Show me the money!!! Provide the links. Show me the quotes. Where are they? Where is the equivalent of how Condi was treated?

Remember When Condoleezza Rice Was Called a 'House Nigga'? | National Review Online

This bullshit was published in the New York Times.

Screen-Shot-2012-11-24-at-5.36.23-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2012-11-24-at-5.34.52-PM.png

You do not have a point to make. Childish bullshit spews forth, but nothing of substance. You are a hateful, hypocrite with nothing to contribute.

Last edited:
There will never be an equivilent because you, Mr Fairness, will pretend nothing is the same because you're fair

Aint that right Dr Obama?

obama-witchdoctor-muck.jpg

Google never seen this and even if he did its not as bad as poor Stacey Dash and mean twitterers

208881_396284967102465_1666300803_n.jpg

Truman was just as bad.

I posted some of the things Truman wrote and said and the response is "none it is substantiated", and when provided with news articles of historians citing the exact quotes provided--silence.

In fact, there is not one substantive response to the countless examples of leftist racism or the media's ignoring of it.

Somewhere I've got a letter ole Harry wrote to his wife, he freely admitted his racism.

Calling Susan Rice incompetent is racist, depictions of Condi Rice as a big lipped black caricature is fine. Hateful, shallow hypocrites. The left wields race as a political weapon, while countless blacks are held in poverty by democrat policies that have wrought havoc in educations systems of Atlanta, LA, Detroit, Chicago, NY--and for what?

Google never seen this and even if he did its not as bad as poor Stacey Dash and mean twitterers

That is your response? If you can't see the difference between racist cartoon published in the NY Times, and you trolling for offensive things on the internet--well I already am aware you are the dumb.

That is your response? If you can't see the difference between racist cartoon published in the NY Times, and you trolling for offensive things on the internet--well I already am aware you are the dumb.

Way to denounce that racism

Fuck you. You don't have a point to make. You have demonstrated that quite clearly you simple son of a bitch.

No reason to be sorry, I know that he had a racist upbringing and attitudes, but he also accomplished and advocated things that supported civil rights. If you read the link that I posted, you can see what I am talking about. What were the republicans of that era advocating regarding Civil rights?

Fuck you. You don't have a point to make. You have demonstrated that quite clearly you simple son of a bitch.

Aww wook at the baby losing his shit so easily. :lol:

How is that racist?

Many believe Obama is "hanging himself" with his actions.

You don't have to agree with that assumption.....but that doesn't mean those that do believe it are racists.

You know.....Obama admittedly disagreed with most of Bush's policies.

Does that mean Obama hates white people?

And remember, it was DEMOCRATS who founded and led the KKK - not Republicans! :evil:

Democrats evolved. Who leads the KKK now? The word "******" was commonly spoken during LBJ's lifetime - but he got the job done on civil rights.

And by "got the job done" you mean stifle Ike's near identical bill from 1957 until 1964, correct?

Conservatives were in opposition too? Right wingers are NEVER on the correct side of history...

How is that racist?

You don't have to agree with that assumption.....but that doesn't mean those that do believe it are racists.

Oh...I see. Because slaves were hung.

So were many people back then.....not just slaves.

Sadam Hussein was hung. Criminals were hung.

Now, if the cartoon was of Obama being dragged by a rope behind a pick up truck....then I would see it as racist.

But to me, only a racist would see this as racist. Heck.....I didn't even think about it because hanging wasn't "just for black people"

Oh...and by the way.....not all poor people are black.

Not all on welfare are black.

Not all on food stamps are black.

Just saying.

How is that racist?

Dont worry about. Like I said nothing to you guys is racist and thats a cute spin "Obama hanging himself" thanks for the laughs.

How is that racist?

Oh...I see. Because slaves were hung.

So were many people back then.....not just slaves.

Sadam Hussein was hung. Criminals were hung.

Now, if the cartoon was of Obama being dragged by a rope behind a pick up truck....then I would see it as racist.

But to me, only a racist would see this as racist. Heck.....I didn't even think about it because hanging wasn't "just for black people"

Oh...and by the way.....not all poor people are black.

Not all on welfare are black.

Not all on food stamps are black.

Just saying.

Wow you are Spinning the SPIN. That is impressive

First the quote was "Highly dubious" then it turns out the N word was LBJ's favorite, the apologists go to Nixon and Reagan!

Game

Set

Match

Weird, you saying the guy from conservative Texas in the 1940and 1950's used that language? I'm shocked, Which party is Texas voting with today? lol

A sundown town is a town, city, or neighborhood in the US that was purposely all-white. The term came from signs that were posted stating that people of color had to leave the town by sundown. They are also sometimes known as “sunset towns” or “gray towns”

December 13, 2006

Peggy Fruge told me she'd welcome blacks to her neighborhood. Then she said this:

"I don't mind being friends with them, talking and stuff like that, but as far as mingling and eating with them, all that kind of stuff, that's where I draw the line."

Texas city haunted by 'no blacks after dark' past - CNN.com

Possible Sundown Towns in TX

Archer City
Aubrey
Big Spring
Boerne
Bowie
Comanche
Comanche County
Copperas Cove
Cumby
Cut and Shoot