Congressman Gutierrez Trounces Republicans on Refugee Children at the Border!

2z8dc1s.jpg

We can conclude from all this, liberals just don't care about anything being done to us or our country

We can conclude from all this, liberals just don't care about anything being done to us or our country
Well as a left wing Brit and vet I care what happens to your Vets. But hey ho every Government of yours has shit on them since Vietnam.

Luis Guiterrez has been a champion of no borders for a very long time. There is NO justification for appoving this kind of invasion. It has only one purpose, to overwhelm and completely crush what's left of our economy and unleash a criminal wave an inch close to all out civil war.

I guess these people TROUNCES out the hateful little racist, Gutierrez

[ame=http://youtu.be/J9ixOsjut3E]Chicago Resident: Obama Will Go Down as Worst President Ever - YouTube[/ame]

They're not refugees. These are just worthless bums who invade america to go on welfare and live off the hated gringos.

Gutless republicans need to call guiterrez a traitor and mexico-firster. But they won't. They're collecting huge bribes from the illegal alien lobby for letting the invasion continue.

Well as a left wing Brit and vet I care what happens to your Vets. But hey ho every Government of yours has shit on them since Vietnam.

As if yours doesn't. What is it they say about people who live in glass houses?

So now tell us how you feel as a chav from a second-rate power.

:lol:

Their best export in the last 20 years was Piers Morgan... a batshit crazy, mildly retarded knuckle dragger.

Not true, they want their lettuce picked on the cheap, or cheap winery workers. What is funny is the left wing will say that is what the Republicans are all about then in the next breath, or next face, say that the Republicans are evil of opposing illegal immigration.

Forum List

Back