What Democrat President said"I'll have those N....s voting Democratic..

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
“I’ll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years.” —Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One -
Some Of The Lost History In The Civil Rights Movement

Think of it. A president of the USA using the N-word and a Democrat president to boot!

And How was Johnson so confident the blacks would vote Democrat for next 200 years?

“These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.”—LBJ

Amazing isn't it that Democrats are NOT held accountable for such disgusting comment from a Democrat and a President no less?
Where is the indignation?

None of them...that is an unsubstantiated myth created by a right winger who wrote a book saying he heard that lbj said this....

None of them...that is an unsubstantiated myth created by a right winger who wrote a book saying he heard that lbj said this....

Well how about your biased MSNBC report?
Lyndon Johnson said the word “******” a lot.

In Senate cloakrooms and staff meetings, Johnson was practically a connoisseur of the word. According to Johnson biographer Robert Caro, Johnson would calibrate his pronunciations by region, using “nigra” with some southern legislators and “negra” with others. Discussing civil rights legislation with men like Mississippi Democrat James Eastland, who committed most of his life to defending white supremacy, he’d simply call it “the ****** bill.”

writes that Johnson explained his decision to nominate Thurgood Marshall to the Supreme Court rather than a less famous black judge by saying, “when I appoint a ****** to the bench, I want everybody to know he’s a ******.”

Lyndon Johnson was a civil rights hero. But also a racist. | MSNBC

UNSUBSTANTIATED?????

In Senate cloakrooms and staff meetings, Johnson was practically a connoisseur of the word. According to Johnson biographer Robert Caro, Johnson would calibrate his pronunciations by region, using “nigra” with some southern legislators and “negra” with others. Discussing civil rights legislation with men like Mississippi Democrat James Eastland, who committed most of his life to defending white supremacy, he’d simply call it “the ****** bill.”

writes that Johnson explained his decision to nominate Thurgood Marshall to the Supreme Court rather than a less famous black judge by saying, “when I appoint a ****** to the bench, I want everybody to know he’s a ******.”

UNSUBSTANTIATED?????
Yes, 1/2 of Johnson was a racist/bigot....the other half of him, did what was right, even if for the wrong reason,(the hand of God at work, imo) but the statement that was posted that is attributed to him in the quote, is unsubstantiated rumor....(could have been said, but there is no real proof of it being said.)

UNSUBSTANTIATED?????
Yes, 1/2 of Johnson was a racist/bigot....the other half of him, did what was right, even if for the wrong reason,(the hand of God at work, imo) but the statement that was posted that is attributed to him in the quote, is unsubstantiated rumor....(could have been said, but there is no real proof of it being said.)

LBJ quote exactly : Thurgood Marshall to the Supreme Court rather than a less famous black judge by saying,
“when I appoint a ****** to the bench, I want everybody to know he’s a ******.”

" He had also worked with President Johnson in developing responses to the civil rights rebellions in the 1960s and was considered
a talented and respected jurist. When the name was mentioned, Johnson responded in his usual colloquial style saying, “The only two people who ever heard of Judge Higginbotham are you and his momma. When I appoint a ****** to the bench, I want everybody to know he’s a ******.”
page 184 of the "The SIGNIFICANCE of Brown"...
http://www3.law.harvard.edu/journals/hjrej-articles/archive/vol20/ogletreech1text.pdf

Decades later, we are still suffering from what that bigoted, racist pig forced down Americans' throats. He just might go down in history as being the 3rd Word President - behind Dear Leader and The Peanut Farmer.

Decades later, we are still suffering from what that bigoted, racist pig forced down Americans' throats. He just might go down in history as being the 3rd Word President - behind Dear Leader and The Peanut Farmer.

Look it is no excuse for LBJ's ignorant behavior but at that time the word was NOT the political dynamite it is today..thanks to LBJ!!

But the hypocrisy of Democrats who totally ignore that lineage of slave owners is what I am pointing out!
Remember that everytime you read/hear Democrats calling GOP/Conservatives racists!
Also remember when the Dems point that out 3 fingers are pointing back at them and one of them is the middle finger!

UNSUBSTANTIATED?????

LBJ quote exactly : Thurgood Marshall to the Supreme Court rather than a less famous black judge by saying,
“when I appoint a ****** to the bench, I want everybody to know he’s a ******.”

" He had also worked with President Johnson in developing responses to the civil rights rebellions in the 1960s and was considered
a talented and respected jurist. When the name was mentioned, Johnson responded in his usual colloquial style saying, “The only two people who ever heard of Judge Higginbotham are you and his momma. When I appoint a ****** to the bench, I want everybody to know he’s a ******.”
page 184 of the "The SIGNIFICANCE of Brown"...
http://www3.law.harvard.edu/journals/hjrej-articles/archive/vol20/ogletreech1text.pdf
I am talking about the QUOTE in the title of this thread....

“I’ll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years.” —Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One -

Think of it. A president of the USA using the N-word and a Democrat president to boot!

And How was Johnson so confident the blacks would vote Democrat for next 200 years?

“These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.”—LBJ

Amazing isn't it that Democrats are NOT held accountable for such disgusting comment from a Democrat and a President no less?

There is no indignation because so many liberals are shameless hypocrites. The democrat party has always been the party of racism and oppression.

Maybe 4th. That scumbag FDR is still the worst.

I think it is disgusting that it was said and the disrespect of the fellow human being was shown. But add to that the meaning of the statement, I'll have them voting Democrat for the next 200 years is very telling.

Give them welfare, they will stay in their "place" and vote Democratic to make sure they continue to get their freebies. It was a plan that was golden, and it worked. They will work less, won't try to get ahead and never be a threat to the white population.

Now, when another party tries to stop this circle of decline, the African American population will vote as a block to refuse kill the golden cow.

I think it is disgusting that it was said and the disrespect of the fellow human being was shown. But add to that the meaning of the statement, I'll have them voting Democrat for the next 200 years is very telling.

Give them welfare, they will stay in their "place" and vote Democratic to make sure they continue to get their freebies. It was a plan that was golden, and it worked. They will work less, won't try to get ahead and never be a threat to the white population.

Now, when another party tries to stop this circle of decline, the African American population will vote as a block to refuse kill the golden cow.
He didn't say welfare....this was the Civil Rights Act for goodness sakes....sheesh...you think the Civil Rights Bill was all about Welfare Jackson...? it gave everyone, equal protection under the Law....as it should have been all along.

Of course, who ever got through the Civil Rights bill would be honored by those who were discriminated against....including women.

It's only logical....no?

Highly Dubious LBJ Quote & What It Says About Those Who Eagerly Believe It

When he signed the act he was euphoric, but late that very night I found him in a melancholy mood as he lay in bed reading the bulldog edition of the Washington Post with headlines celebrating the day. I asked him what was troubling him. "I think we just delivered the South to the Republican party for a long time to come", he said ~ Bill Moyers, on page 167 of his 2004 book, Moyers on America. Bill D. Moyers (dob 6/5/1934) is an American journalist and liberal public commentator who served as White House Press Secretary in the Lyndon Baines Johnson administration from 1965 to 1967.

.... And my other verdict is that people who very willingly believe that African Americans are gullible in this manner might be a wee bit racist.

Sleeping with The Devil: Highly Dubious LBJ Quote & What It Says About Those Who Eagerly Believe It

UNSUBSTANTIATED?????

thank god the republicans in congress voted for civil rights and got it to pass

Yeah. All the topics we see here bashing gays, and saying blacks want free stuff from the government because they are lazy and don't want to work, and all those anti-Muslim topics, and the anti-Mexican topics...those are all started by Democrats.

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

It's amazing the tards' heads don't explode from cognitive dissonance. The willful stupidity where they have to console their consciences by going back more than 60 years to prove they aren't racist is amazing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back