What Democrat President said"I'll have those N....s voting Democratic..

Far righties, your lies are obvious, as is your hatred based on race.

We are not going back to the white America of fifty years ago.

That is over. Forever.

ANECDOTAL? lol

Trillions? SOURCE?

Actually, I'm bored with people like you. No matter what I post you will argue with it. So, to hell with you. Look for yourself, prove it to yourself, then you can argue with yourself about the conclusions. That's what folks like you seem to be all about, anyway.

I will, however, leave you with this:

*60 percent of black children grow up in fatherless homes.

*800,000 black men are in jail or prison.

*70 percent of black babies are born to unwed mothers.

*Over 300,000 black babies are aborted annually.

*50 percent of new AIDS cases are in the black community.

*Almost half of young black men in America's cities are
neither working nor in school. What we have here is a ticking time bomb
waiting to explode!

Now sonny - prove to ME, how the "Great Society" has accomplished a damned thing.

s''matter, honey? you mad that people don't buy your made up BS?

get over it.

Fuck you Nazi.

So Randall, do you agree with those people on the video? At approximately 1;02 in the video a guy stated that "Obama has passed legislation that helped those illegal aliens", what "legislation" was that? Since I'm sure a guy like you may believe in "states rights", don't you think it would be incumbent on the State of Illinois, Cook County, and the City of Chicago to deal with those local problems? Do you think that the Federal government should intervene in Chicago and spend money there?

How the hell would I know? Do YOU know what's in the hearts of those people? Can't you understand what complete and utter frustration is - with THEIR man from THEIR state who has all but ignored their suffering? More people are being killed each week in Chicago than in Afghanistan. Do you UNDERSTAND THAT?

How the hell do you expect these folks to feel?

You liberals amaze me.
The POINT is that Chicago has been under the thumb of democrats for as long as anyone can remember. THIS is what they have to show for it. Absolute and abject FAILURE. Just like Detroit.

Yes sir! Your party is wonderful!!! :cuckoo:

Randall, I don't know what is in the hearts of those people, but that's not the question I asked you. No I can't understand their frustration that is directed toward "their man". They should be frustrated with the criminals who perpetrate those crimes. I know that you believe in the INDIVIDUAL and PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY, it's not the "State's" fault that these people are murdering each other, it's certainly not Obama's fault either.

As far as Obama "ignoring" them; I don't think that's an accurate comment nor assertion.

"It was an emotional return to a city whose recent shooting victims have included Hadiya Pendleton, a 15-year-old drum majorette gunned down a mile from Obama's Chicago home just days after she performed at the president's inauguration in Washington. Standing before Hyde Park Academy students in their navy uniform shirts, the president said 65 children were killed by gun violence last year in Chicago. "That's the equivalent of a Newtown every four months," Obama said. Twenty children were among the dead in the Newtown massacre.

"This is not just a gun issue," Obama said. "It's also an issue of the kinds of communities that we're building, and for that we all share responsibility as citizens to fix it. We all share a responsibility to move this country closer to our founding vision, that no matter who you were or where you come from, here in America, you can decide your own destiny."
He's talked about the gun violence there plenty of times, here just one source:
Obama Chicago Gun Violence

I think that they should feel frustrated with the people who actually perpetrate those crimes. Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

How do I "amaze" you, is it because I try to be objective and respectful when I ask you questions or discuss/debate issues with you? Have I ever called you anything derogatory?

It's not the Democrats nor the Republican's fault that certain portions of those cities have some real socioeconomic problems. In my opinion it falls back on the people themselves; the real problem is with the conditions and environment that some of those children are exposed to and growing up in. Thus the cycle continues unless there is some VERY early intervention in those children's lives and their parent's live as well.

Randall, I answered your questions, can you answer the original questions I asked you? Here they are:

So Randall, do you agree with those people on the video?

At approximately 1;02 in the video a guy stated that "Obama has passed legislation that helped those illegal aliens", what "legislation" was that?

Since I'm sure a guy like you may believe in "states rights", don't you think it would be incumbent on the State of Illinois, Cook County, and the City of Chicago to deal with those local problems?

Do you think that the Federal government should intervene in Chicago and spend money there?

Thanks.

I'm fairly well sure (as you are too) that the "guy" was talking about the pending legislation. You know tha 4 BILLION dollars that Barry wants to "settle" these people. That money would do nothing more than the hundreds of billions of dollars that have been wasted this far - on the "inner city" problem - but nonetheless, when Obama is YOUR president, you somehow how have greater expectations of this guy. Me? I knew he was a bullshit artist from the beginning - so it's water off a duck's back to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
The "nazis" are the far right like RF.

Tis what tis, they won't get what they want now, and they will be rejected again in the fall.

Tough beans.

How the hell would I know? Do YOU know what's in the hearts of those people? Can't you understand what complete and utter frustration is - with THEIR man from THEIR state who has all but ignored their suffering? More people are being killed each week in Chicago than in Afghanistan. Do you UNDERSTAND THAT?

How the hell do you expect these folks to feel?

You liberals amaze me.
The POINT is that Chicago has been under the thumb of democrats for as long as anyone can remember. THIS is what they have to show for it. Absolute and abject FAILURE. Just like Detroit.

Yes sir! Your party is wonderful!!! :cuckoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdTihf2_GGM

Randall, I don't know what is in the hearts of those people, but that's not the question I asked you. No I can't understand their frustration that is directed toward "their man". They should be frustrated with the criminals who perpetrate those crimes. I know that you believe in the INDIVIDUAL and PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY, it's not the "State's" fault that these people are murdering each other, it's certainly not Obama's fault either.

As far as Obama "ignoring" them; I don't think that's an accurate comment nor assertion.

"It was an emotional return to a city whose recent shooting victims have included Hadiya Pendleton, a 15-year-old drum majorette gunned down a mile from Obama's Chicago home just days after she performed at the president's inauguration in Washington. Standing before Hyde Park Academy students in their navy uniform shirts, the president said 65 children were killed by gun violence last year in Chicago. "That's the equivalent of a Newtown every four months," Obama said. Twenty children were among the dead in the Newtown massacre.

"This is not just a gun issue," Obama said. "It's also an issue of the kinds of communities that we're building, and for that we all share responsibility as citizens to fix it. We all share a responsibility to move this country closer to our founding vision, that no matter who you were or where you come from, here in America, you can decide your own destiny."

I think that they should feel frustrated with the people who actually perpetrate those crimes. Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

How do I "amaze" you, is it because I try to be objective and respectful when I ask you questions or discuss/debate issues with you? Have I ever called you anything derogatory?

It's not the Democrats nor the Republican's fault that certain portions of those cities have some real socioeconomic problems. In my opinion it falls back on the people themselves; the real problem is with the conditions and environment that some of those children are exposed to and growing up in. Thus the cycle continues unless there is some VERY early intervention in those children's lives and their parent's live as well.

Randall, I answered your questions, can you answer the original questions I asked you? Here they are:

At approximately 1;02 in the video a guy stated that "Obama has passed legislation that helped those illegal aliens", what "legislation" was that?

Since I'm sure a guy like you may believe in "states rights", don't you think it would be incumbent on the State of Illinois, Cook County, and the City of Chicago to deal with those local problems?

Do you think that the Federal government should intervene in Chicago and spend money there?

Thanks.

I'm fairly well sure (as you are too) that the "guy" was talking about the pending legislation. You know tha 4 BILLION dollars that Barry wants to "settle" these people. That money would do nothing more than the hundreds of billions of dollars that have been wasted this far - on the "inner city" problem - but nonetheless, when Obama is YOUR president, you somehow how have greater expectations of this guy. Me? I knew he was a bullshit artist from the beginning - so it's water off a duck's back to me.

I'm not sure about that because the guy said the he PASSED legislation and nothing about "pending legislation".

I'm pretty disappointed with Our President because he has acted too much like the previous Administration when it comes to interventionist foreign policy and Our civil Liberties. It's pretty much more of the same but a different party. In fact the reason that these non Mexican children have to be "settled" until they get processed, is because of a law or Act (Wilberforce 2008) that the previous Congress (D) passed and Previous President (R) signed in 2008.

Thanks.

I'm not sure about that because the guy said the he PASSED legislation and nothing about "pending legislation".

I'm pretty disappointed with Our President because he has acted too much like the previous Administration when it comes to interventionist foreign policy and Our civil Liberties. It's pretty much more of the same but a different party. In fact the reason that these non Mexican children have to be "settled" until they get processed, is because of a law or Act (Wilberforce 2008) that the previous Congress (D) passed and Previous President (R) signed in 2008.

And if this man, who is obviously upset about the situation in Chicago, said the sky is red - you would hold him to account for that, too.

Tread very carefully. I will bet you a dollar to a donut that you have said things before knowing the facts, yourself. Make damned sure that your "standards" aren't too tough for your side, as well.

I mean, for folks that expect "perfection" (like yourself) you sure as hell hitched your wagon to the wrong guy - didn't you?

Last edited:

And if this man, who is obviously upset about the situation in Chicago, said the sky is red - you would hold him to account for that, too.

Tread very carefully. I will bet you a dollar to a donut that you have said things before knowing the facts, yourself. Make damned sure that your "standards" aren't too tough for your side, as well.

I mean, for folks that expect "perfection" (like yourself) you sure as hell hitched your wagon to the wrong guy - didn't you?

I pointed out something that didn't make sense and asked you if you knew what legislation he was referring. If he said the sky was red and it was red, I wouldn't say anything because he would be accurate but if he said it was red and it was blue, I would point that out as well.

What's my side?

I don't expect "perfection" because I really don't think that anyone is "perfect". I voted for President Obama in 2008, because I certainly didn't want the alternative (McCain/Palin and many of the xenophobic bigots who supported them). I voted for Gary Johnson in 2012 because I was disappointed with some of President Obama's policies and I certainly didn't want Romney/Ryan for pretty much the same reason I didn't want McCain/Palin in 2008.

Flagg wants perfection of course from those whom he hates and gives a pass to those he likes.

We are stuck with Wilberforce is the point, and so is the pres. And so is Flagg.

I pointed out something that didn't make sense and asked you if you knew what legislation he was referring. If he said the sky was red and it was red, I wouldn't say anything because he would be accurate but if he said it was red and it was blue, I would point that out as well.

What's my side?

I don't expect "perfection" because I really don't think that anyone is "perfect". I voted for President Obama in 2008, because I certainly didn't want the alternative (McCain/Palin and many of the xenophobic bigots who supported them). I voted for Gary Johnson in 2012 because I was disappointed with some of President Obama's policies and I certainly didn't want Romney/Ryan for pretty much the same reason I didn't want McCain/Palin in 2008.

You intimated that the man had misspoken. So what? There are more people being killed in Chicago right now than Afghanistan - That is a FACT. These people are upset that the man they THEY thought would be THEIR messiah - is forsaking them. They are upset and frankly I don't blame them. They have looked to democrats for the vast majority of their lives and this is what they have. A war zone.

And you're right. No one is perfect. You proved that when you copped to voting for Obama in 2008.

Your position (from your name calling) is, most likely, that if we disagree with our country being invaded and taken over by latinos - that we are somehow "bad". Nothing could be farther from the truth. However, you white people (literally) make me shake my damned head. You seem to be fine with having your country taken away from you by people that have NO SKIN in the game.

Unbelievable. But I guess as long as it "soothes" some "guilt" that you supposedly have been led to believe YOU did to the world, I guess it works for you.....I'll never understand you white folks.

What's my side?

You intimated that the man had misspoken. So what? There are more people being killed in Chicago right now than Afghanistan - That is a FACT. These people are upset that the man they THEY thought would be THEIR messiah - is forsaking them. They are upset and frankly I don't blame them. They have looked to democrats for the vast majority of their lives and this is what they have. A war zone.

And you're right. No one is perfect. You proved that when you copped to voting for Obama in 2008.

Your position (from your name calling) is, most likely, that if we disagree with our country being invaded and taken over by latinos - that we are somehow "bad". Nothing could be farther from the truth. However, you white people (literally) make me shake my damned head. You seem to be fine with having your country taken away from you by people that have NO SKIN in the game.

Unbelievable. But I guess as long as it "soothes" some "guilt" that you supposedly have been led to believe YOU did to the world, I guess it works for you.....I'll never understand you white folks.

I asked what legislation he was referring to, I think that he made an incorrect assertion and I pointed it out. So what?

What "name calling" are you referring to?

Oh, for the record Randall, I'm not White. I also think that you made some inaccurate , blanket generalizations about white people. Do you think White people are monolithic? If not, why would you use terms like "you White people" and "you White folks"?

Randall Flagg is a tool, nothing more, and so easy to make dance on his strings.

Nothing in the OP has been proved at all, other than Farrakhan, possibly.

Forum List

Back