What country do you want to visit?

I'm thinking India, it's a mass of humanity, there are old temples everywhere, there is an incredible diversity of geography there, especially northern India, which is actually in the Himalayas and quite cold much of the year, as well as all the amazing colors, spices, and foods. And what people who travel there say is that it is incredibly safe, no real fears of crime, outside of the occasional pick pocket (and persistent beggars) and always some crazy festival going on.

There are others, but another great thing about India is it is cheap. I won't break the bank staying a while. The beaches on the Indian Ocean (Goa) are popular, and beautiful, Mumbai is a modern city that has a lot of tourists, but the northern region in the Himalayas would be really cool. Travel is difficult there, but throughout the rest of India, travel is as easy as anywhere in the world.
USA, circa 1970.

I'm thinking India, it's a mass of humanity, there are old temples everywhere, there is an incredible diversity of geography there, especially northern India, which is actually in the Himalayas and quite cold much of the year, as well as all the amazing colors, spices, and foods. And what people who travel there say is that it is incredibly safe, no real fears of crime, outside of the occasional pick pocket (and persistent beggars) and always some crazy festival going on.

There are others, but another great thing about India is it is cheap. I won't break the bank staying a while. The beaches on the Indian Ocean (Goa) are popular, and beautiful, Mumbai is a modern city that has a lot of tourists, but the northern region in the Himalayas would be really cool. Travel is difficult there, but throughout the rest of India, travel is as easy as anywhere in the world.
I would love to visit India and tons of countries if only I had the cash, I am a very poor man. India, Romania, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Isreal, Germany, Italy, France, Greece, Belgium, Denmark, England, Scotland, Ireland, Morroco, Egypt, Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, Brazil, Columbia, Etc. If I was a rich Millionare I would travel the world, visiting every country I could. Being poor I have only been able to visit only 6 countries in my lifetime. When your poor traveling the world is very hard.

Forum List

Back