• Blue and Black

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Blue and Brown

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Combination

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
tumblr_inline_nkeezsjAuH1svicb3.jpg

In that pic it appears royal blue and black.

Wow, that's really weird. :dunno:

Oh, I'm sorry. Were you not asking for a picture of a white gold dress? lol

It has to be some kind of optical illusion or something.

Something like that. lol

Did you see the dress I just posted as white and gold?

Yes, and the one drifter posted is blue and black. The dress in the OP keeps changing colors on me though! :lol: I hope that doesn't mean I'm crazy or something.

Yes, and the one drifter posted is blue and black. The dress in the OP keeps changing colors on me though! :lol: I hope that doesn't mean I'm crazy or something.
I don't see any brown. The colors I see are dark blue with black lace or white with gold lace. Someone had better do some splaining. :D

I'm sorry, but that can only mean that you have aggressive flesh eating space alien brain cancer. They'll have to amputate before it spreads. :D

J/K!
lol.gif

It's probably just something weird going on with how different people's brains process the image. Kind of makes you wonder what else we're all seeing differently. lol

I don't see any brown. The colors I see are dark blue with black lace or white with gold lace. Someone had better do some splaining. :D

I'm sorry, but that can only mean that you have aggressive flesh eating space alien brain cancer. They'll have to amputate before it spreads. :D

J/K!
lol.gif

It's probably just something weird going on with how different people's brains process the image. Kind of makes you wonder what else we're all seeing differently. lol

Well, I don't know if I know colors anymore . . . :dunno: This dress is evil, I tell you! :evil:

Screenshot-2015-02-26-at-7.30.14-PM.png

It all still looks Blue and Black to me :lol:

I see a faded image of blue and black on the first one, white and gold on the second, and a dark blue and black on the last one. :D But I keep looking at the same picture that Gath posted, and it keeps changing colors! And even when looking at the same picture with my cousin, we both saw different colors.

Forum List

Back