What Black Supremacists and Their Allies Really Mean When They Label Their Racism “Prejudice”

Obviously the most important step is to start a family and raise your kids to think right. Easier said than done in this fucked up country where they're constantly subjected to faggot marxist propaganda.
His kids and grandkids are probably already mindfucked.

I wonder what he will say when one of them declares himself pansexual gender fluid
I am sure he will get his pastor to condemn and shame them like most black people do.

Homophobia is as strong as ever in the black community, and that will never change.

At least they're doing something right.
The problem is that they are susceptible to becoming all homos because their homophobia is entirely tied to their hatred of white people. Unlike white Christians who see homosexuality as unnatural.

They believe gayness is a sickness that only white people suffer from so when their son or daughter decides to become a transgendered freak they start to doubt their reasons for opposing homosexuality altogether.

You guys know nothing about the black community.

Obviously the most important step is to start a family and raise your kids to think right. Easier said than done in this fucked up country where they're constantly subjected to faggot marxist propaganda.

I wonder what he will say when one of them declares himself pansexual gender fluid
I am sure he will get his pastor to condemn and shame them like most black people do.

Homophobia is as strong as ever in the black community, and that will never change.

I seriously doubt that either of you have been to many "black communities" as of late.

And what makes you so certain that I personally take any advice from a "pastor" regarding my family?

Unlike you have apparently been taught, not every single black citizen in this so called "fucked up country" prays to god to provide for them.

SMGDH.

I live in the hood. One of my online compatriots doubted me when I said it was an utter shithole so I took a photo of the street corner as an example of what it looks like. Some negro walked up to me and demanded I give him the film. (it's a digital camera) I guess he must have a warrant or something.

Bullshit.

I seriously doubt that either of you have been to many "black communities" as of late.

And what makes you so certain that I personally take any advice from a "pastor" regarding my family?

Unlike you have apparently been taught, not every single black citizen in this so called "fucked up country" prays to god to provide for them.

SMGDH.

I live in the hood. One of my online compatriots doubted me when I said it was an utter shithole so I took a photo of the street corner as an example of what it looks like. Some negro walked up to me and demanded I give him the film. (it's a digital camera) I guess he must have a warrant or something.

Bullshit.

I have no reason to lie about this.

Except I socially interact and the black groups I associate with are stronger than ever.
You are pampered and protected.

We are attacked and hunted.

We are far stronger than you ever will be.

Psychotic delusions of granduer. That is what happens when you allow some faceless manipulator to stroke your ego on the internet.

You would shit your panties if faced with a genuine revolutionary conflict.
The only true fear I have is losing control of my own mind(which is partly why I so oppose intoxicants of any kind). That is the only reason why a revolution might scare me a bit.

Otherwise I laugh at the future that most people dread more than anything. After I realized that the world wasn’t anything like I had been taught it was as a child I realized that mass bloodshed is the only option for this world and once that happens things will actually be a lot better than the twilight zone that we are living in now.

You appear to have already lost control of your own mind.
My mind has never been as sharp as it is now.

Once I lose my mind my endless rage and sorrow will be unleashed and there won’t be a force of nature strong enough to stop me.

But you have lost your mind.

SMGDH.

Bullshit.

Yes in fact you do.

Right...any time a white man defends his heritage it means he wants to put blacks in chains and burn crosses.

Defend your "heritage" to your hearts content.

I have no dog in that fight....however. I have family here that goes back many generations and your "heritage" is no more sacred than any other American citizens.

When the Jared Taylors of the world wage a verbal assault on non white citizens of America or any other country as less intelligent or civilized than him, and his gaggle of racist goons, that does not equal defense of any heritage.

That is ignorance that deserves to be exposed.

When has he ever "waged a verbal assault" on other countries?

Mass immigration did destroy what was left of America, and America already had its identity thoroughly destroyed by the late 80s early 90s so the damage that immigration from the 3rd world did was so pronounced that even I could see it after materialism had taken its course before I was born.

European countries actually had healthy indigenous cultures as late as the mid 2000s and that is now being visibly destroyed and churches are being burned every other week, mass rapes are uncovered every year, mass shootings and bombings are happening more and more frequently by invaders and the censorship that was previously only limited to Germany has spread to the entire continent in an attempt to keep the smart people in Europe from organizing and taking power to get rid of all this shit. “Far right” is just another word for intelligent thinking white person. That is why Europe banned Jared Taylor. They can’t handle someone who went to Yale and is now using that prestige against them. None of the pushes for mass immigration or “diversity” in Europe have ever been legitimate, they have always been done by disgusting racist people who don’t have the slightest appreciation for European art and history and that is why they will no longer be able to exist once racism against white people and the demolishing of beautiful indigenous cultures in Europe is stigmatized.

On the contrary, YOU don’t know what the fuck you are talking about you pathetic media drone. You claim to go to Europe and you undoubtedly see the destruction but yet you dare to tell me that I am crazy and stupid for not believing the insidious lies that Europe tells about “no-go zones” not existing when that is just the tip of the iceberg. Don’t be surprised when your grandchildren turn against you and your cult of idiocy, denial and heartlessness either.

How could I be a "media drone", when unlike you, I have gotten out and sctually gone to Europe, as well as Africs, when it is you who has cowered at home and filled your empty head with outlandish stories of how Europe has been "destroyed" because of immigration?

How the fuck do you even manage to function on a day to day basis?

You ARE crazy. Any nut who spins the elaborate conspiracy hoaxes that you do,

You have still yet to name ONE individual who is currently incarcerated in Europe for "having a higher IQ".

As for you using Jared Taylor as sn example of someone who is being "victimized"by being BBC banned, give your stupid self a break.

He is banned because he is a racist nutcase who thinks he has reinvented himself by spewing white supremacist ideologies then denies what he actually is by having the audacity to call himself a"racial realist", when in fact, he is the same variety of dangerous lunatic that is capable of enciting cowardly social outcasts like you and taking you further to the brink of insanity and finally off of the edge.

My grandchildren will be just fine because they have been taught from an early age how to decipher the unhinged rhetoric of vermin like Jared Taylor and his followers like you.

You need professional intervention by a psychiatrist.
I function in this world because I know that I am better than everything this world wants me to believe is great. I function in this world because I know that I am always on the right side of history. I am not on the side of the demons who tried to cover up Rotherham or Cologne, but YOU are. I function in this world because I know that if I am imprisoned tomorrow or sometime in the future for what I have said and will continue to say, then at the very least I am as much of a martyr as any civil rights icon that has been deified today. I function in this world because I know that if Hell exists all of my enemies and foes will be going to the deepest circle. I function in this world because I know I have been right about everything for longer than most people have ever even been able to contemplate being wrong.

Everyone imprisoned for “hate speech” is more intelligent than anyone who helped create the law that imprisoned them. The only people capable of understanding the importance of free speech all belong to the right, and the only people dumb enough to want to get rid of it are on the left. In Europe “the right” is almost exclusively comprised of pro-white nationalists, so that makes them the most intelligent of the European population just by that fact alone.

It is only your limited intellect that keeps you from seeing how fucked up it is for Jared Taylor to be banned from Europe when he has never harmed a fly and when he is a rightful descendant of Britain more than even the Queen herself and yet any ISIS member can come to Europe any time they want after murdering countless numbers of people and kill Europeans with no one even watching them. Jared Taylor is far far too soft spoken for this world. He really believed that if biology was truly taken seriously when it comes to human beings that integration and globalism would be stopped. He was wrong. It isn’t ignorance that caused the rape and destruction of Europe and the west, it was pure evil. Whether that is all the Jews or just psychopaths in general it matters not.

Your grandchildren will either step aside and allow justice to be done, or they will be pushed aside. Retribution will be exacted either way.

My grandchildren will be just fine and will thrive in a world that embraces education instead of ignorance.

They will be making decisions in ventures of their own or in the fortune 500 sector, while ignorant, laborer miscreants like you clean up the shit left behind by that those who understand that education is the new currency and will take advantage of what the world has to offer, instead of cowering from society in secrecy on the internet.

I hope I live to see it.

You hope you live to see "laborer miscreants" clean up the shit left behind by people going to college? Where does this contempt for laborers come from?

Nit all. Only the ones who believe that their so called "heritage" makes them superior to me by default.

What does any of that have to do with laborers?

It is obvious that you are not reading the coded language between the lines by some here.

Whose coded language, his or yours? I'm addressing something you said, not him. Furthermore (correct me if I'm wrong), you brought up the tangent about laborers, not him.

The reason I bring this up is that I hear and read a lot of rhetoric about the so called "uneducated" by people on the left. The dreaded Uneducated are viewed as racist or backwards or unintelligent or generally just not worthy of consideration when it comes to political and social issues.

Young people are being told that they won't be worth a plugged nickel unless they have a degree and that those who don't are inferior in some way and so look down their noses at them. It's perfectly natural to want your child to get a degree to have better opportunities but it seems to me that a lot of parents go beyond that when selling the idea to their kids.

I have no dog in that fight....however. I have family here that goes back many generations and your "heritage" is no more sacred than any other American citizens.

When the Jared Taylors of the world wage a verbal assault on non white citizens of America or any other country as less intelligent or civilized than him, and his gaggle of racist goons, that does not equal defense of any heritage.

How could I be a "media drone", when unlike you, I have gotten out and sctually gone to Europe, as well as Africs, when it is you who has cowered at home and filled your empty head with outlandish stories of how Europe has been "destroyed" because of immigration?

How the fuck do you even manage to function on a day to day basis?

You ARE crazy. Any nut who spins the elaborate conspiracy hoaxes that you do,

You have still yet to name ONE individual who is currently incarcerated in Europe for "having a higher IQ".

As for you using Jared Taylor as sn example of someone who is being "victimized"by being BBC banned, give your stupid self a break.

He is banned because he is a racist nutcase who thinks he has reinvented himself by spewing white supremacist ideologies then denies what he actually is by having the audacity to call himself a"racial realist", when in fact, he is the same variety of dangerous lunatic that is capable of enciting cowardly social outcasts like you and taking you further to the brink of insanity and finally off of the edge.

My grandchildren will be just fine because they have been taught from an early age how to decipher the unhinged rhetoric of vermin like Jared Taylor and his followers like you.

You need professional intervention by a psychiatrist.
I function in this world because I know that I am better than everything this world wants me to believe is great. I function in this world because I know that I am always on the right side of history. I am not on the side of the demons who tried to cover up Rotherham or Cologne, but YOU are. I function in this world because I know that if I am imprisoned tomorrow or sometime in the future for what I have said and will continue to say, then at the very least I am as much of a martyr as any civil rights icon that has been deified today. I function in this world because I know that if Hell exists all of my enemies and foes will be going to the deepest circle. I function in this world because I know I have been right about everything for longer than most people have ever even been able to contemplate being wrong.

Everyone imprisoned for “hate speech” is more intelligent than anyone who helped create the law that imprisoned them. The only people capable of understanding the importance of free speech all belong to the right, and the only people dumb enough to want to get rid of it are on the left. In Europe “the right” is almost exclusively comprised of pro-white nationalists, so that makes them the most intelligent of the European population just by that fact alone.

It is only your limited intellect that keeps you from seeing how fucked up it is for Jared Taylor to be banned from Europe when he has never harmed a fly and when he is a rightful descendant of Britain more than even the Queen herself and yet any ISIS member can come to Europe any time they want after murdering countless numbers of people and kill Europeans with no one even watching them. Jared Taylor is far far too soft spoken for this world. He really believed that if biology was truly taken seriously when it comes to human beings that integration and globalism would be stopped. He was wrong. It isn’t ignorance that caused the rape and destruction of Europe and the west, it was pure evil. Whether that is all the Jews or just psychopaths in general it matters not.

Your grandchildren will either step aside and allow justice to be done, or they will be pushed aside. Retribution will be exacted either way.

My grandchildren will be just fine and will thrive in a world that embraces education instead of ignorance.

They will be making decisions in ventures of their own or in the fortune 500 sector, while ignorant, laborer miscreants like you clean up the shit left behind by that those who understand that education is the new currency and will take advantage of what the world has to offer, instead of cowering from society in secrecy on the internet.

I hope I live to see it.

You hope you live to see "laborer miscreants" clean up the shit left behind by people going to college? Where does this contempt for laborers come from?

Nit all. Only the ones who believe that their so called "heritage" makes them superior to me by default.

It is obvious that you are not reading the coded language between the lines by some here.

Whose coded language, his or yours? I'm addressing something you said, not him. Furthermore (correct me if I'm wrong), you brought up the tangent about laborers, not him.

The reason I bring this up is that I hear and read a lot of rhetoric about the so called "uneducated" by people on the left. The dreaded Uneducated are viewed as racist or backwards or unintelligent or generally just not worthy of consideration when it comes to political and social issues.

Young people are being told that they won't be worth a plugged nickel unless they have a degree and that those who don't are inferior in some way and so look down their noses at them. It's perfectly natural to want your child to get a degree to have better opportunities but it seems to me that a lot of parents go beyond that when selling the idea to their kids.

Being uneducated and white AND male is a triple whammy. The left who say they represent the common man, the blue collar worker has nothing but seething contempt for the people they supposedly want to help.

SMGDH.

Bullshit.

Yes in fact you do.

Turns out I still have the photo.

View attachment 257247

There's the angry black thug on the sidewalk

You have an investment in this lie because it allows you to exaggerate black behavior negatively. The black guy in the picture is the angry thug according to you, but you're a racist and if you actually live in that neighborhood the blacks there know you are a racist so you will face the anger your racism creates .

Bullshit.

Yes in fact you do.

View attachment 257247

You have an investment in this lie because it allows you to exaggerate black behavior negatively. The black guy in the picture is the angry thug according to you, but you're a racist and if you actually live in that neighborhood the blacks there know you are a racist so you will face the anger your racism creates .

I'm not a racist, I'm a realist. Inner cities are crawling with black thugs who can't stay out of trouble. Why live in denial? How are you gonna fix a problem you claim doesn't exist? They give all of you a bad reputation so stop making excuses for them. ...and no, I don't go around yelling Seig Heil in the middle of the street so nobody here knows shit about me. I keep mostly to myself, like any reasonably intelligent person would.

I hope I live to see it.

Being uneducated and white AND male is a triple whammy. The left who say they represent the common man, the blue collar worker has nothing but seething contempt for the people they supposedly want to help.

Not it's not. I am not saying it's easy but if it was so hard you wouldn't believe you are superior or entitled because you are white. It is your fault you're uneducated. I'm well educated and saw jobs I was more than qualified for go to uneducated white males.

I hope I live to see it.

Not it's not. I am not saying it's easy but if it was so hard you wouldn't believe you are superior or entitled because you are white. It is your fault you're uneducated. I'm well educated and saw jobs I was more than qualified for go to uneducated white males.

That white privilege you claim to exist is a fucking myth. I grew up in trailer parks and shitty apartments getting beat on by dumb hillbillies who couldn't hold down a job to save their goddamn lives. Nobody taught me anything about being a responsible adult. I had to figure it out all on my own and by the time I did, it was too late to even consider college. At least I own a home and take care of my family unlike my scumbag loser relatives who still live in trailers up hollers in bumfuck nowhere.

Bullshit.

Yes in fact you do.

View attachment 257247

I'm not a racist, I'm a realist. Inner cities are crawling with black thugs who can't stay out of trouble. Why live in denial? How are you gonna fix a problem you claim doesn't exist? They give all of you a bad reputation so stop making excuses for them. ...and no, I don't go around yelling Seig Heil in the middle of the street so nobody here knows shit about me. I keep mostly to myself, like any reasonably intelligent person would.

No, you are a racist. And the blacks in your community know it. You don't have to go around yelling seig heil for us to know you are a racist. Whites like you don't seem to get the reality that we get schooled about white racist behaviors at a young age by those who are older. There is more crime in white communities. You are the one living in denial.

3. White people are more likely to have done illegal drugs than blacks or Latinos, but are far less likely to go to to jail for it. A 2011 study from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Data Archive found white people were more likely to use illegal and prescription opiates (heroin, oxycontin), hallucinogens, and cocaine than blacks and Hispanics by significant margins. Black people just edged out white people on marijuana and crack use (which incurred disproportionate sentences for decades). Yet, a 2009 Human Rights Watch study found that each year from 1980 to 2007, blacks were arrested on drug charges at rates 2.8 to 5.5 times higher than whites.

10 ways white people are more racist than they realize

That white privilege you claim to exist is a fucking myth. I grew up in trailer parks and shitty apartments getting beat on by dumb hillbillies who couldn't hold down a job to save their goddamn lives. Nobody taught me anything about being a responsible adult. I had to figure it out all on my own and by the time I did, it was too late to even consider college. At least I own a home and take care of my family unlike my scumbag loser relatives who still live in trailers up hollers in bumfuck nowhere.

I don't claim that. Your fellow whites do. White privilege has nothing to do with wealth. And as you're a racist, you have not learned anything about responsibility.

Yes in fact you do.

View attachment 257247

No, you are a racist. And the blacks in your community know it. You don't have to go around yelling seig heil for us to know you are a racist. Whites like you don't seem to get the reality that we get schooled about white racist behaviors at a young age by those who are older. There is more crime in white communities. You are the one living in denial.

3. White people are more likely to have done illegal drugs than blacks or Latinos, but are far less likely to go to to jail for it. A 2011 study from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Data Archive found white people were more likely to use illegal and prescription opiates (heroin, oxycontin), hallucinogens, and cocaine than blacks and Hispanics by significant margins. Black people just edged out white people on marijuana and crack use (which incurred disproportionate sentences for decades). Yet, a 2009 Human Rights Watch study found that each year from 1980 to 2007, blacks were arrested on drug charges at rates 2.8 to 5.5 times higher than whites.

10 ways white people are more racist than they realize

You should know as well as anyone that if you want to find stats and articles to make a particular demographic look bad, it's easy to do. I'm not even trying to deny that white people have problems. You're damn right they do!

I don't claim that. Your fellow whites do. White privilege has nothing to do with wealth. And as you're a racist, you have not learned anything about responsibility.

I want to see my people do better. Is that so wrong?

You are pampered and protected.

We are attacked and hunted.

We are far stronger than you ever will be.

Psychotic delusions of granduer. That is what happens when you allow some faceless manipulator to stroke your ego on the internet.

The only true fear I have is losing control of my own mind(which is partly why I so oppose intoxicants of any kind). That is the only reason why a revolution might scare me a bit.

Otherwise I laugh at the future that most people dread more than anything. After I realized that the world wasn’t anything like I had been taught it was as a child I realized that mass bloodshed is the only option for this world and once that happens things will actually be a lot better than the twilight zone that we are living in now.

Once I lose my mind my endless rage and sorrow will be unleashed and there won’t be a force of nature strong enough to stop me.

Yes. There are several "forces of nature" that stops the rage and sorrow of all.

Even those like you who actually believe yourselves to be omnipotent.

Get angry. Become enraged and be as sorrowful as the depths of your own despair will allow you to become.

One day, your end of days will come. And there is nothing thst you can do to prevent it....and you have no idea when it will be.

Another that will stop you is time. Even the abnormal fringes on the outskirts of society mellow over time.

I grew up.in an environment of revolutionaries who were fearless. Their heroes were Che Guevara and members of the SLA.

The ones who were left over to survive discovered in later years that their instinct to live superceded their instinct for an all out war of attrition.

You do not have the psychological demeanor nor the physical tools to win a war on your own, or even with some reinforcements, except in your imagination.

You would be stomped out of existence in the first round.
Being “fearless” and knowing there is literally nothing to lose and sacrificing your humanity to annihilate your enemy are two very different things.

My enemies are not used to people like me. They are used to desperate Christian men and women just trying to re-establish order, soft and pathetic former liberals who might have a few guns lying around. They are not used to people who are truly seeking to eliminate them. They are not used to people who can speak of cold blooded murder and torture as just something they will do but yet still have a darker side that rivals Michael Myers.

I have nearly killed my brother numerous times with a smile on my face. I have also killed several animals, including my teacher’s pet gerbil in kindergarten by crushing it death(and it is still buried right next to the school to this day). I have suppressed that part of me for a very long time now, but once I let it loose, people who side with the left will die in droves.

Yes. There are several "forces of nature" that stops the rage and sorrow of all.

Get angry. Become enraged and be as sorrowful as the depths of your own despair will allow you to become.

One day, your end of days will come. And there is nothing thst you can do to prevent it....and you have no idea when it will be.

Another that will stop you is time. Even the abnormal fringes on the outskirts of society mellow over time.

I grew up.in an environment of revolutionaries who were fearless. Their heroes were Che Guevara and members of the SLA.

The ones who were left over to survive discovered in later years that their instinct to live superceded their instinct for an all out war of attrition.

You do not have the psychological demeanor nor the physical tools to win a war on your own, or even with some reinforcements, except in your imagination.

Being “fearless” and knowing there is literally nothing to lose and sacrificing your humanity to annihilate your enemy are two very different things.

My enemies are not used to people like me. They are used to desperate Christian men and women just trying to re-establish order, soft and pathetic former liberals who might have a few guns lying around. They are not used to people who are truly seeking to eliminate them. They are not used to people who can speak of cold blooded murder and torture as just something they will do but yet still have a darker side that rivals Michael Myers.

I have nearly killed my brother numerous times with a smile on my face. I have also killed several animals, including my teacher’s pet gerbil in kindergarten by crushing it death(and it is still buried right next to the school to this day). I have suppressed that part of me for a very long time now, but once I let it loose, people who side with the left will die in droves.
speechless.jpg

Right...any time a white man defends his heritage it means he wants to put blacks in chains and burn crosses.

Jared Taylor went to Yale back when it wasn’t a Democrat diploma mill and when it actually meant something to get a college degree from any university.

He is far more intelligent and civilized than anyone who disputes his claims.

I suppose that he is. He figured out that there was a future in manipulating demoralized, angry little guys like you.
Although Jared Taylor was one of the first pro-white activists I actually saw give coherent arguments back in 2007, it was ultimately my own naive thoughts as a small child about the world that made me who I am today.

I used to believe that everyone hated evil in all of its forms, that every race and people had protected homelands, that all the racism I occasionally saw on the internet from black people was directed solely at long dead white people who enslaved their ancestors etc, and when all of those images of the world slowly fell apart it was very easy for me to see what was really going on. I was the ultimate SJW before most of the concepts of social justice were even formed, so when they tried to brainwash me into being a self hating white person in even much more subtle subliminal ways than are used today it had the opposite effect. I remember learning about “black power” from a rude and obnoxious inner city black girl in 3rd grade and I remember how she used to say that “white power” was ridiculous, and that caused me to look both of them up and to begin to understand double standards.

You're jesting, right? You actually believed that ALL people had protected homelands, and not that based on conquest, the ENTIRE planet belonged to Europe and its people.

I am reading between the lines and you are most definitely a racist piece of shit.

And I know that you mostly definitely didn’t think that everyone should have a homeland when you were a kid.

View attachment 257256
It’s just a part of me that I have to accept. Even as a 3 year old I had already taken a glass container full of M&Ms that my brother and I were fighting over and smashed it into my little brother’s face(luckily it didn’t shatter and permanently disfigure him), and I have a Christmas photo of me and him at age 3 and 1 respectively where his face is cut up and bruised to prove it. By age 5 I was using my brother’s head as a ramp for my Big Wheel and split his head open. By age 10 I was playing croquet and my brother got mad and picked up a mallet to threaten to hit me with, so I picked up the biggest tree branch I could find and knocked him out cold, as well as broke his nose bridge(and his face is still disfigured today).

Thankfully it isn’t just me though, I think this sort of psychopath-like gene runs in the family because both my brother and youngest sister have tried to kill me and my oldest sister a few times.

View attachment 257256
It’s just a part of me that I have to accept. Even as a 3 year old I had already taken a glass container full of M&Ms that my brother and I were fighting over and smashed it into my little brother’s face(luckily it didn’t shatter and permanently disfigure him), and I have a Christmas photo of me and him at age 3 and 1 respectively where his face is cut up and bruised to prove it. By age 5 I was using my brother’s head as a ramp for my Big Wheel and split his head open. By age 10 I was playing croquet and my brother got mad and picked up a mallet to threaten to hit me with, so I picked up the biggest tree branch I could find and knocked him out cold, as well as broke his nose bridge(and his face is still disfigured today).

Thankfully it isn’t just me though, I think this sort of psychopath-like gene runs in the family because both my brother and youngest sister have tried to kill me and my oldest sister a few times.

Well I would be more careful about what I say online if I were you, my friend.

Forum List

Back