How to Raise Criminals..

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
So .. along with a basket of stuff I casually throw in a bag of black licorice and go to check-out and buy it all.

So then .. later that night I say .. hey letā€™s have some black licorice and so I grab the bag and itā€™s already opened . Shock & Awe .. itā€™s already opened and my wife hates licorice in any form, especially black. (Yup, sheā€™s crazy..šŸ˜„) anyway, sheā€™s sleeping and I find out in the morning that sheā€™s completely innocent.

So then I take it back to the store and with courtesy they exchange if for another bag and all is cool.

So I ask, does this happen often and the clerk (obviously frustrated) bluntly replies, ā€œall the fā€™n timeā€, we canā€™t do anything about it and the teenagers know we canā€™t do anything about it, they just do what they please and walk out, their parents have no problem with it at all, even if theyā€™re standing right thereā€

So in my day, my father would have been called and then he would have kicked my ass .. then .. Mom, would have made Dadā€™s ass kicking look like childā€™s play along other tortures only great Momā€™s could come up with..

So whatā€™s happening here, are parents raising generations of criminals now?

Last edited:
So .. along with a basket of stuff I casually throw in a bag of black licorice and go to check-out and buy it all.

So then .. later that night I say .. hey letā€™s have some black licorice and so I grab the bag and itā€™s already opened . Shock & Awe .. itā€™s already opened and my wife hates licorice in any form, especially black. (Yup, sheā€™s crazy..šŸ˜„) anyway, sheā€™s sleeping and I find out in the morning that sheā€™s completely innocent.

So then I take it back to the store and with courtesy they exchange if for another bag and all is cool.

So I ask, does this happen often and clerk (obviously frustrated) bluntly replies, ā€œall the fā€™n timeā€, we canā€™t do anything about it and the teenagers know we canā€™t do anything about it, they just do what they please and walk out, their parents have no problem with it at all, even if theyā€™re standing right thereā€

So in my day, my father would have been called and then he would have kicked my ass .. then .. Mom, would have made Dadā€™s ass kicking look like childā€™s play along other tortures only great Momā€™s could come up with..

Yep. Criminality begins with parents failing to take responsibility for the actions of their own kids, not setting and enforcing standards of behavior.

It's a small issue.
Raising criminal, by indulging and accepting, instead of correcting and enforcing?
Or are you saying stealing candy and parents reportedly standing right there, allowing it, is a small issue?

So I ask, does this happen often and clerk (obviously frustrated) bluntly replies, ā€œall the fā€™n timeā€, we canā€™t do anything about it and the teenagers know we canā€™t do anything about it, they just do what they please and walk out, their parents have no problem with it at all, even if theyā€™re standing right thereā€

Yes. They don't discipline and set boundaries for their children so later on the state has to.

I think it's by design to grow a police state. :dunno:

My kids don't like black licorice and neither do I.

It's almost as though incarcerating large portions of a populace have nothing to do with raising criminals.
Or that a lack of hanging violent criminals publicly does. :slap:

Childhood discipline. That's where the criminality starts, dumbfuck.

With no boundaries ever set, when they get grown they think it's the same way, but it isn't.

Yes. They don't discipline and set boundaries for their children so later on the state has to.

I think it's by design to grow a police state. :dunno:
Mope. Parents do not teach their children based on the 10 Commandments and indulge them, allowing them to pick up practice wicked ways.
1716600343257.png

1716600384305.png

1716600424231.png

That's all very good rules to live by. :)
I would say, thanks, but obviously, I didn't come up with it, but was raised with it.
My parents also understood, took to heart, and took to the seat of the pant, Proverbs 13:24
ā€œWhoever spares the rod hates their children, but the one who loves their children is careful to discipline them.ā€

I would say, thanks, but obviously, I didn't come up with it, but was raised with it.
My parents also understood, took to heart, and took to the seat of the pant, Proverbs 13:24
ā€œWhoever spares the rod hates their children, but the one who loves their children is careful to discipline them.ā€
Them rules came from the man himself.

Forum List

Back