What Are Your Favorite Christmas Films?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I love The Polar Express, The Santa Clause series, Annabelle's Wish, A Christmas Story, A Christmas Carol, Blizzard, (The Reindeer movie) Prancer, (The other reindeer movie) The Nativity Story, The Grinch, (both versions but the live action one is my favorite) and Rudolph-The-Red-Nosed-Reindeer just to name some of them. :)

• Banned
I never saw that one, but I've heard of it before though. I hear that it's supposed to be a pretty funny one. :badgrin:

1637883925163.png

~S~

Christmas falls in such a cold season...well in this hemisphere.

For relief nothing beats a viewing of the original version of The Wicker Man.

Warming is several ways.......

And, when you ponder its deeper meaning, a sort of Thanksgiving ritual that has lasted through the centuries.....

A Christmas Carol with Reginald Owen and a very young June Lockhart, and her parents as Mr. and Mrs. Cratchit. I also like the version with Patrick Stewart as Scrooge. A Christmas Story is another one I try to see each year. "He looks like a demented Easter Bunny" Darren McGavin was awesome in that movie.

Let us never forget A Christmas Story. Originally a radio narration.

"You'll shoot your eye out!".

Here's a link - not to the movie - but the original narration.....listen as a Christmas Classic was born!

Fatman

Actually, about the only Christmas movie that I like.

Funny thing is that I, Mr. Scrooge married Mrs. Claus. Every Christmas looks like Santa threw up all over the house. I'm not allowed to 'help' decorate anymore because I have been accused of being a Christmas Joy Stealer.

The Homecoming
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
The Bells of St Mary's

A Charlie Brown Christmas is pretty good even though I'm not a huge Charlie Brown fan myself. :)

Forum List

Back