Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, had a very shiny nose!

It's that time of the year again! And my favorite Christmas movie is coming on tonight, at 8 pm....Rudolph the red nose reindeer!

in case anyone else cares to watch!
PJ just said a moment ago, it would be on and the best thing showing tonight, here from 7 to 8 PM. Then we will catch up on Yellowstone, as I've been busy.

Cool! Yukon Cornelius is my favorite character.

He's awesome, but I luvz me some SNOWMAN!!!!!

1669769185238.png

Well, Matt has a whole bunch of Christmas like movies lined up for our annual watching....like Die Hard, Scrooged, Lethal Weapon, etc.... All untraditional....but we still enjoy....

But every year, we kick off Christmas with Rudolph!

Last edited:
It's that time of the year again! And my favorite Christmas movie is coming on tonight, at 8 pm....Rudolph the red nosed reindeer!

in case anyone else cares to watch!

the perfect Christmas present for him,

1669769614664.png

Well, Matt has a whole bunch of Christmas like movies lined up for our annual watching....like Die Hard, Scrooged, etc.... All untraditional....but we still enjoy....

But every year, we kick off Christmas with Rudolph!
I kick it off with The Lemon Drop Kid

This movie is so much sadder than what I thought and understood as a small child....

But it has such a good ending, especially for the misfits, that I love it even more as an adult! :D
Agree! Every time the scene with the toys awaiting Santa’s arrival and that sad tune works ya over for an emotional reaction, I’m crying! Even a kid I would think of orphans, strays, abused kids (I guess from the talking dolls ha) stuffed animals being real animals in need etc. there’s so much to that scene alone!

Thanks for the heads up CFA!

I love Scrooged.

Die Hard is NOT a Cmas movie. They storyline HAPPENS around Cmas, it is not part of the actual story itself.

But if thats the way you think..............then Batman Returns is a fucking AWESOME Cmas movie!!!!!

Aside from the Rankin Bass shows...............I usually watch ANTI Cmas movies.

Forum List

Back