Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, had a very shiny nose!

I love Scrooged.

Die Hard is NOT a Cmas movie. They storyline HAPPENS around Cmas, it is not part of the actual story itself.

But if thats the way you think..............then Batman Returns is a fucking AWESOME Cmas movie!!!!!

Aside from the Rankin Bass shows...............I usually watch ANTI Cmas movies.
Not the way I think, the hubby brings the blue rays out to watch this time every year... :)

I have Youtube TV and just changed channel to CBS. And this message appears......

"This program is unavailable for streaming on the internet"

The war on all things good continues.

Not Christmas without Ralphie and A Christmas Story. I know that kid's tongue is gonna stick to the flagpole, but I bust out laughing every time.

For THAT disgusting thought put into words.........

You are hereby ordered to bitch slap yourself for 3 hours.

Face-Slap-GIF.gif
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thank you! You gave me a good chuckle! :lol:

I remember a short time, while I was raising my kid, that the original Peanuts Christmas special, was not broadcast, during the Obama years. Obviously, that drove Hannity, Beck and O'Reilly nuts. :71:

For at least three or four years, the networks broadcast an edited Peanuts Christmas special, w/o all the Christian religious content, and some other content put in, to make up for the school play, to make up the running time.

My kid bought me the original for a Christmas gift, so we could watch it every year. We lost it in the flood though.

Thanks for the link, but somehow not the same as "catching" a favored Christmas movie or show on TV or in this case in modern day, cable. Catching it on TV is like a childhood thing and yes, we've been catching this one since we were little kids. During the Christmas season, we also like to "catch" It's a Wonderful Life, The Bishops Wife, A Christmas Carol (we like the 1938 and the 1951 versions), Miracle On 34th Street (1947 with Edmund Gwen, Maureen O'Hara and a very young Natalie Wood), and of course the 1966 version of How The Grinch Stole Christmas. I have heard, we won't "catch" the 1965 A Charlie Brown Christmas, as Disney has the rights now.

What can I say? We're minor Christmas junkies, still decorating, and celebrating the Christmas season with our favorites after all these years. Hot spiced apple cider is in the warmer and egg nog is in the fridge.

Thanks for the link, but somehow not the same as "catching" a favored Christmas movie or show on TV or in this case in modern day, cable. Catching it on TV is like a childhood thing and yes, we've been catching this one since we were little kids. During the Christmas season, we also like to "catch" It's a Wonderful Life, The Bishops Wife, A Christmas Carol (we like the 1938 and the 1951 versions), Miracle On 34th Street (1947 with Edmund Gwen, Maureen O'Hara and a very young Natalie Wood), and of course the 1966 version of How The Grinch Stole Christmas. I have heard, we won't "catch" the 1965 A Charlie Brown Christmas, as Disney has the rights now.

What can I say? We're minor Christmas junkies, still decorating, and celebrating the Christmas season with our favorites after all these years. Hot spiced apple cider is in the warmer and egg nog is in the fridge.

Just for anyone who isn't able to watch it the "old fashioned way"...........it's available on Youtube for freebies.

Just for anyone who isn't able to watch it the "old fashioned way"...........it's available on Youtube for freebies.

thanks but no thanks...

mehh...I prefer to watch how they stole the election from Kari Lake in Arizona!

but hey.....that's just me!:dunno:

Forum List

Back