What Are Your Favorite Christmas Films?

Oh and Jack Frost (the 1998 one) is pretty good too. :)

I never saw that one, but I've heard of it before though. I hear that it's supposed to be a pretty funny one. :badgrin:
It's not so much a Christmas movie as a story about a criminal who has a girlfriend that's turned on by having sex with Santa.
He's a store Santa with a problem with alcohol. His elf is a hardened criminal that pulls jobs on the side.
It's funny at times....but not a feel good story.

I'd watch 'A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas'. It's not bad.
Also....'Shazam' is sort of a Super Hero Christmas movie. It's very good....very funny. I watch it year round tho.

I love The Polar Express, The Santa Clause series, Annabelle's Wish, A Christmas Story, A Christmas Carol, Blizzard, (The Reindeer movie) Prancer, (The other reindeer movie) The Nativity Story, The Grinch, (both versions but the live action one is my favorite) and Rudolph-The-Red-Nosed-Reindeer just to name some of them. :)
You can't pick one?

It's not so much a Christmas movie as a story about a criminal who has a girlfriend that's turned on by having sex with Santa.
He's a store Santa with a problem with alcohol. His elf is a hardened criminal that pulls jobs on the side.
It's funny at times....but not a feel good story.

Umm,.. yeah, ho, ho, ho I don't think so.

Btw, another favorite of mine is The Christmas Chronicles series. :D Something that JohnDB and I share in common. :) (I'm not sure if he likes the sequel as much as I do though.)

Btw, another favorite of mine is The Christmas Chronicles series. :D Something that JohnDB and I share in common. :) (I'm not sure if he likes the sequel as much as I do though.)

Because of Mrs Claus...Goldie Hawn just ain't what she used to be and the plastic surgery over the years has left her expressionless...she kinda sucked in her role in the movie. The cameo of her in the original was great...but they should have left it there. Also the plot wasn't that great either...just saying.

But the original movie rocked and was fun.

Because of Mrs Claus...Goldie Hawn just ain't what she used to be and the plastic surgery over the years has left her expressionless...she kinda sucked in her role in the movie. The cameo of her in the original was great...but they should have left it there. Also the plot wasn't that great either...just saying.

But the original movie rocked and was fun.

To each their own. I think we both can agree on one thing though,.. Kurt Russell (Sp?) nailed his role of the big man in red. :D

Black Christmas and a Christmas story. Oddly enough both directed by the same man.

Hmm that's rather interesting,.. I never heard of Black Christmas before.

Don't watch that remake shit.

The original from 1974 is great. If you like horror movies.

Bob Clark directed both it and a Christmas story. You can tell especially in the lighting, way it's shot and the color filters.

Surprised no one mentioned Christmas Vacation.

1638391155686.jpeg

Forum List

Back