What are you eating right now!!!!!!!?????

mom4 said:
I was going to ask you how to tell when the pasta was al dente, but it's already done... just waiting for the guests!

Well hun if it's a done a then it is a too a late a...just look at the faces as they gorge...'al dente' is a firma but not a lika canned mush...if ya want a soft a do campbells chicken noodle soup a...as my momma and a grandma said a!(sorry about the a's hard to show compassion and conviction in type)

I would like to see your receipe for the sauce though...just outta curisoity! :funnyface

a Italian and Hispanic twist...added Italian stewed tomatoes and one Jalopeno pepper..diversity at it's best...! :dance:

archangel said:
a Italian and Hispanic twist...added Italian stewed tomatoes and one Jalopeno pepper..diversity at it's best...! :dance:
There you go, twisting the Irish again! :D

mom4 said:
There you go, twisting the Irish again! :D

Ya mean ya can't "Handle the truth" ya want a piece of me? Bring it on baby cakes....LOL...Hey I really like Irish Stew with a little spice added!

Pasta pa zoo..with red sauce..garlic bread...Italian salad...Grandkids comming over..gotta watch for the daughter...cause the son in law is soo busy(right!)...so the old fart must budget...but I gotta admitt I love it! I budget all the time...so no biggie...but the son in law must go!

dietcanadadry_300.jpg

Forum List

Back