What are you eating right now!!!!!!!?????

archangel said:
Missed breakfast...so I am having Ham and eggs with hash brown potatos...and of course coffee..and am still waiting on more responses to validate shattered and dmps assessment of my sense of humor...still sitting at 98.99% approval...sure hope at least a few others will come to their aid...I don't want to see them humiliated... :bye1:
If you were really interested in a fair assessment of your humor, you wouldn't hide it in the "what are you eating right now thread."

But obviously you realize that actually asking the board whether or not they like or even understand your "sense of humor" will not turn out pretty for you, because you DO hide it in the "what are you eating right now" thread.

picnumb.jpg

Oh, and Pale, are you paying attention? Welcome to a perfect example of why statistics are worthless.

Ham,cheese and jalopeno peppers...with coffee!and sourdough toast!

archangel said:
so far you,dmp,kathy and maybe missleman have expressed this...zoom is still quite on the issue still pending the chocolate consumption...this would make five...and still leaves me at 98.97% approval...lol :mm:
Leave me out of your posts, when I'm not involved. Drop the poll on your humor in this thread or we'll close it for off topic. Feel free to go to chat.

dmp said:
Nature Valley Chewy Trail Mix Fruit and Nut bar. :)

Fruit? There has to be cranberry in there, then..

**snitches cranberry and wanders off**

Hey, Arch! Like your emoticon?? It rules!

Kathianne said:
Leave me out of your posts, when I'm not involved. Drop the poll on your humor in this thread or we'll close it for off topic. Feel free to go to chat.
Please don't close it; just ban him from it, should his behavior warrant it. That'd be so much better.

The ClayTaurus said:
Please don't close it; just ban him from it, should his behavior warrant it. That'd be so much better.

Agreed. It IS a fun thread, and it IS sorta a general chat.. Don't take the toys from the playground - take the bad child, and ground him from the toys.

Shattered said:
Agreed. It IS a fun thread, and it IS sorta a general chat.. Don't take the toys from the playground - take the bad child, and ground him from the toys.
I don't get your sense of humor.

I'm having ham, turkey, roast beef, and provolone with MIRACLE WHIP :finger3: on Peppridge Farm Farmhouse Nutty Oat Bread. Peppridge Farm makes the best bread. Accompanying my nutty sandwhich will be a Coke and some Sun Chips.

The ClayTaurus said:
I'm having ham, turkey, roast beef, and provolone with MIRACLE WHIP :finger3: on Peppridge Farm Farmhouse Nutty Oat Bread. Peppridge Farm makes the best bread. Accompanying my nutty sandwhich will be a coke and some Sun Chips.

No beer?

I have.. Diet Mountain Dew, and Smoothie Mix Skittles.

The ClayTaurus said:
uh uh uhhhhhhh...

I didn't see you make a pun out of something. Tisk tisk.

Your words dealt such a crushing blow, that I just can't come up with any suitable response.

<i>**slinks off, dejected, and hurt**</i>

Shattered said:
Your words dealt such a crushing blow, that I just can't come up with any suitable response.

<i>**slinks off, dejected, and hurt**</i>
You definitely are NOT Arch. Consider yourself redeemed.

Shattered said:
They're yummy. Try them. Flabors like orange mango, peach pear, lemon berry, etc. Mmm.
I avoid skittles now. I once got nearly sick eating a bagel with a bag or two of skittles (which used to be a favorite snack of mine).

Somehow, I blamed the skittles and not the bagle. I love bagles.

Forum List

Back