What are they protesting about?

They are rioting because CNN/MSNBC/HuffingClue/Leftwing Pundits/Obama/Clinton and a host of other propaganda outlets have brainwashed them into thinking Trump is a racist and dangerous.
Dear Democrats, Read This If You Do Not Understand Why Trump Won
Trump Is What Happens When You Nominate A Cheater and Live In An Echo Chamber—Please Learn From This

First liberal site I have seen that is telling their readers the truth.

Well......as the old saying goes, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

Okay, so we nominated a woman that was under FBI investigation, she lied to Congress under oath repeatedly, she destroyed evidence subpoenaed by the US Congress, she exposed our vital information to our foreign enemies, but we can't figure out why she lost a presidential election.....

I was too busy working in the god awful mean spirited anti worker american rat race too protest.
what an idiot.
if you just quit your job, other people will give you money to test drugs, protest, test security systems, all kinds of things you can get paid for doing for them.

They are rioting because CNN/MSNBC/HuffingClue/Leftwing Pundits/Obama/Clinton and a host of other propaganda outlets have brainwashed them into thinking Trump is a racist and dangerous.
Trump Is What Happens When You Nominate A Cheater and Live In An Echo Chamber—Please Learn From This

Well......as the old saying goes, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

Okay, so we nominated a woman that was under FBI investigation, she lied to Congress under oath repeatedly, she destroyed evidence subpoenaed by the US Congress, she exposed our vital information to our foreign enemies, but we can't figure out why she lost a presidential election.....
wasn't an Indian horse they were talking about oh wait, that would be you can lead a horse to whiskey...

I will protest something before I die....looks like fun. We had a proposed mine for here but we drove them off....I didn't partake but was happy they decided noit to come. Chemical mining near groundwater is criminal.

Hitlery_zpsc57lx0ly.jpg

Maryland patriot, I am retired. Dying at work is for losers. Big time losers. You ain't my fellow merican.

Trump was smart snuff to state how Iraq was a mistake and we had no business there. I did not support our cause at the time.

No liberal. Voted third party. Neither Clinton nor trump worthy of my vote.
well in that case, thank you for your help in electing President elect Trump.
You have been part of a great movement to restore this country to its once great status

So I'm watching videos about the election, and they have a second screen showing all these protests in schools and on the street. Maybe it's because I'm a conservative, but can any of you leftists tell me WTF they are protesting?

Our election system has been this way for centuries in this country. We have elections, people get to vote who they want as representatives, and those representatives take the office we elected them for.

I can understand people protesting against policies such as war, taxation, new intrusive government regulations, liberty, but what I can't understand is why you would protest the outcome of a fair election. Are they protesting we have elections in the first place? Are they protesting the electoral collage? When you protest something, you are protesting for change. What change would these jobless lowlifes like to see when it comes to elections?

They are protesting the lawful enactment of democracy via the electoral process. Since that process didn't go their way, BOOM, protest.

Here's one clue. See, my sweet niece lives in Seattle and nobody is more liberal than folks in Seattle. Mind you she's a middle-aged college graduate and Seattle sophisticated, while I'm a small town simpleton who never finished elementary school. She said Hillary was fked over because she got the popular vote. I explained there's a reason we don't allow California to dictate how the rest of the country is run, and once we do that we're fucked.

She says " Yes, your vote is more important than a Californian. So patriotic. I'm surprised it's not written into the Constitution."...........God love her, I couldn't help myself............My point would be the 12th amendment.

Crickets

Last edited:
Deal with it. Our political system is in shambles. These two candidates have less honor combined than my piunky finger. I have zero respect for either. I voted libertarian.
Libertarian is nothing more than quasi-republican.

Well its gonna be time that businesses now pay up. No illegals means businesses forced to pay citizens aloit more for the same work illegals did. Workers will now actually be paid for their work. Fruit piuckers making 15 bucks per hour.

Time to turn the screws a bit on corporation's too. No more loopholes. Pay up or leave.

Forum List

Back