What are they protesting about?

They are protesting bringing jobs back to our people, lower taxes, better health care, secure borders, criminals punished, higher wages, better military, care for our vets, illegals reduced.....

I can see them protesting bringing jobs back to this country. Then they would have no excuse for not working.

So I'm watching videos about the election, and they have a second screen showing all these protests in schools and on the street. Maybe it's because I'm a conservative, but can any of you leftists tell me WTF they are protesting?

Our election system has been this way for centuries in this country. We have elections, people get to vote who they want as representatives, and those representatives take the office we elected them for.

I can understand people protesting against policies such as war, taxation, new intrusive government regulations, liberty, but what I can't understand is why you would protest the outcome of a fair election. Are they protesting we have elections in the first place? Are they protesting the electoral collage? When you protest something, you are protesting for change. What change would these jobless lowlifes like to see when it comes to elections?

They are going through an emotional upheaval because Americans decided that they were not going to accept political correctness anymore and voted for The Donald.

The motherfuckers believed the corrupt US media and their fictitious polls.

They want Trump to resign. After all when they protest on campus they can get a professor or administrator to resign. Doesn't it work that way everywhere?

Last night a reporter was interviewing a protester who had shut the freeway down at midnight. The protester was protesting commerce because America is a racist country and they want their voices heard.

In other words the protester had no idea what he was doing except that it was fun to shut the freeway down late at night. Run them over that's how to stop it.

These kids have no idea what they are doing. Words have no meaning to them. Jerry Seinfeld tells a story about his telling his daughter it was too late for her to go hang out with her friends. She called him a homophobe. She has no idea what the word means. It's something she doesn't like. She doesn't like staying in so her dad is a homophobe.

Text is these kids first language and emojis only take you so far.

So I'm watching videos about the election, and they have a second screen showing all these protests in schools and on the street. Maybe it's because I'm a conservative, but can any of you leftists tell me WTF they are protesting?

Our election system has been this way for centuries in this country. We have elections, people get to vote who they want as representatives, and those representatives take the office we elected them for.

I can understand people protesting against policies such as war, taxation, new intrusive government regulations, liberty, but what I can't understand is why you would protest the outcome of a fair election. Are they protesting we have elections in the first place? Are they protesting the electoral collage? When you protest something, you are protesting for change. What change would these jobless lowlifes like to see when it comes to elections?

They are going through an emotional upheaval because Americans decided that they were not going to accept political correctness anymore and voted for The Donald.

According to Gallup, no many Americans do anymore.

"WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Americans' trust and confidence in the mass media "to report the news fully, accurately and fairly" has dropped to its lowest level in Gallup polling history, with 32% saying they have a great deal or fair amount of trust in the media. This is down eight percentage points from last year."

Americans' Trust in Mass Media Sinks to New Low

Funny, I don't remember us conservatives doing anything like that when DumBama won both times. I guess that's what happens when you have a basket of deplorables on the losing side; look at what the non-deplorables are like!!!!

According to Gallup, no many Americans do anymore.

"WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Americans' trust and confidence in the mass media "to report the news fully, accurately and fairly" has dropped to its lowest level in Gallup polling history, with 32% saying they have a great deal or fair amount of trust in the media. This is down eight percentage points from last year."

Americans' Trust in Mass Media Sinks to New Low

As Rush Limbaugh discussed in length, the idea is not to report the mood of the country, the idea is to change it.

Sometimes it works and sometimes (like this election) it fails.

Guarantee if Hillary had won, there would be no protesting, burning things in the street and smashing windows by the people who are suppossed to be deplorable.

It's the Clinton protesters entering their final agonizing last hours. ;)

That's what we are observing.

Funny, I don't remember us conservatives doing anything like that when DumBama won both times. I guess that's what happens when you have a basket of deplorables on the losing side; look at what the non-deplorables are like!!!!

Exactly.

But the bastards claim that we are the "uneducated" ones. Sons of bitches.

They want Trump to resign. After all when they protest on campus they can get a professor or administrator to resign. Doesn't it work that way everywhere?

Last night a reporter was interviewing a protester who had shut the freeway down at midnight. The protester was protesting commerce because America is a racist country and they want their voices heard.

In other words the protester had no idea what he was doing except that it was fun to shut the freeway down late at night. Run them over that's how to stop it.

These kids have no idea what they are doing. Words have no meaning to them. Jerry Seinfeld tells a story about his telling his daughter it was too late for her to go hang out with her friends. She called him a homophobe. She has no idea what the word means. It's something she doesn't like. She doesn't like staying in so her dad is a homophobe.

Text is these kids first language and emojis only take you so far.

I didn't check it out yet, but I heard that the public school kids in CA were walking out to protest, and the teachers joined and encouraged them!

This is how you end up with adult losers that can't take a loss. As the famous line in the movie Karate Kid went "There are no bad students, only bad teachers. Teacher say--student do."

They're protesting against cuts to our safetynet, science institutions, r&d and education. You republicans wish to transform America into Africa.

Yo motherfucker

WHO pays for "safetynet, science institutions, r&d and education"

And then the "educated" bastards want to start WWIII and disarm us.

Fuck them. Let them move to Venezuela, Cuba, Somalia, etc

The gravy train is leaving the station and separation anxiety rules!

Unknown.jpeg

this is how I see a protestor......Wahhhhh....Wahhhh,,,,Boo Hoo Hoo!! :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:,,,,,Wahhh,,,,,God! and I was so looking forward to never having to work for the rest of my life!! Hillary Clinton was going to send me a check for 2000.00 a month and a new car every three years! and now that we have a President Trump, I am going to have to go to work? :eek-52:
God Help Me Please!!!! Is this a nightmare?? someone wake me up!! I dont wanna go to work!! EVER !!!!! :smoke:

Forum List

Back