What are they protesting about?

Lefties having temper tantrums, as usual.

IMG_1652.JPG

They are rioting because CNN/MSNBC/HuffingClue/Leftwing Pundits/Obama/Clinton and a host of other propaganda outlets have brainwashed them into thinking Trump is a racist and dangerous.
Dear Democrats, Read This If You Do Not Understand Why Trump Won
Trump Is What Happens When You Nominate A Cheater and Live In An Echo Chamber—Please Learn From This
Dear Democrats, Read This If You Do Not Understand Why Trump Won

First liberal site I have seen that is telling their readers the truth.

Well......as the old saying goes, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

Okay, so we nominated a woman that was under FBI investigation, she lied to Congress under oath repeatedly, she destroyed evidence subpoenaed by the US Congress, she exposed our vital information to our foreign enemies, but we can't figure out why she lost a presidential election.....
Yup. And before the election, you try to tell the left this, and they somehow have it in their mind that Trump's mere jocular statements about women in general, or his dismissive statements about specific women attacking him or degrading statements about the criminal element in illegal immigrant populations or potential terrorists among refugees is going to rise to the offensiveness and repulsiveness in the minds of the independents in comparison to what you mentioned about Hillary, then they just somehow could nerver find it in their mind to be objective. They went ahead and nominated and suspected criminal anyway. Bernie, Chaffee, O'Maily, Webb. . I have a hard time believing anyone of them wouldn't have had an easier time beating Trump.

But, but, but, but. . . They promise Hillary, it was her turn. She had to break that glass ceiling. Affirmative action and all that shit.

Well, now they are crying and rioting, and acting very regressive.

Here's one clue. See, my sweet niece lives in Seattle and nobody is more liberal than folks in Seattle. Mind you she's a middle-aged college graduate and Seattle sophisticated, while I'm a small town simpleton who never finished elementary school. She said Hillary was fked over because she got the popular vote. I explained there's a reason we don't allow California to dictate how the rest of the country is run, and once we do that we're fucked.

She says " Yes, your vote is more important than a Californian. So patriotic. I'm surprised it's not written into the Constitution."...........God love her, I couldn't help myself............My point would be the 12th amendment.

Crickets
Like Obama, if she had her way, your niece's candidate would just prefer to do away with not only the 12th amendment, but probably a great deal many more amendments.

It wouldn't surprise me if Hillary's ilk would just like to use a byzantine set of international rules, documents, codes, court rulings, and treaties instead. I think they believe the constitution and the philosophy it is based on is outdated.

Citizens don't have rights anymore, just government granted privileges by the elites.

It wouldn't surprise me if Hillary's ilk would just like to use a byzantine set of international rules, documents, codes, court rulings, and treaties instead. I think they believe the constitution and the philosophy it is based on is outdated.

Only when they lose.

Well its gonna be time that businesses now pay up. No illegals means businesses forced to pay citizens aloit more for the same work illegals did. Workers will now actually be paid for their work. Fruit piuckers making 15 bucks per hour.

Yes, and when that happens, you'll be paying more for those items in the grocery store.

Here's one clue. See, my sweet niece lives in Seattle and nobody is more liberal than folks in Seattle. Mind you she's a middle-aged college graduate and Seattle sophisticated, while I'm a small town simpleton who never finished elementary school. She said Hillary was fked over because she got the popular vote. I explained there's a reason we don't allow California to dictate how the rest of the country is run, and once we do that we're fucked.

She says " Yes, your vote is more important than a Californian. So patriotic. I'm surprised it's not written into the Constitution."...........God love her, I couldn't help myself............My point would be the 12th amendment.

Crickets

In the mind of a liberal, these purple sections of the map should control the whole country instead of the red ones:

live_map_president.png

So I'm watching videos about the election, and they have a second screen showing all these protests in schools and on the street. Maybe it's because I'm a conservative, but can any of you leftists tell me WTF they are protesting?

Our election system has been this way for centuries in this country. We have elections, people get to vote who they want as representatives, and those representatives take the office we elected them for.

I can understand people protesting against policies such as war, taxation, new intrusive government regulations, liberty, but what I can't understand is why you would protest the outcome of a fair election. Are they protesting we have elections in the first place? Are they protesting the electoral collage? When you protest something, you are protesting for change. What change would these jobless lowlifes like to see when it comes to elections?

It's not their job to know why they are protesting. That decision is made higher up the chain in the Democrat party

Crickets

In the mind of a liberal, these purple sections of the map should control the whole country instead of the red ones:

View attachment 97847
is Brittney Spears Crying,,,"Wahhhhhh! Leave Hillary Bitch Alone"!!! boo hoo hooo:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

It's not their job to know why they are protesting. That decision is made higher up the chain in the Democrat party

Like always.

They must have been protesting those of us who voted for Trump. Okay, so what remedy do they expect from their protests, that we don't vote for who we want to run the country?

A funny from FaceBook today on my wall. Somebody posted "Isn't it amazing how the people who bashed Trump for not willing to accept the election results are the same ones that didn't accept the election results?"

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Well its gonna be time that businesses now pay up. No illegals means businesses forced to pay citizens aloit more for the same work illegals did. Workers will now actually be paid for their work. Fruit piuckers making 15 bucks per hour.

Hiring Americans would be cheaper in the long run. Lots of hidden costs with illegals. Such as eminent domaining houses to build schools for the children of illegals. Both the illegal children as well as the American born children of illegals. This happens big time in certain areas of the country, and California for sure. We've been colonized by mexico. They also have huge participation in our welfare system and safety nets. It's like you pay now, or pay later. Nothing for free. Trump understands this. I don't think bernie sanders does, and I don't think obama cares one way or the other.l

Hiring Americans would be cheaper in the long run. Lots of hidden costs with illegals. Such as eminent domaining houses to build schools for the children of illegals. Both the illegal children as well as the American born children of illegals. This happens big time in certain areas of the country, and California for sure. We've been colonized by mexico. They also have huge participation in our welfare system and safety nets. It's like you pay now, or pay later. Nothing for free. Trump understands this. I don't think bernie sanders does, and I don't think obama cares one way or the other.l

Don't forget those medical costs on top of it. How do you think hospitals recover those losses when illegals get service and hand them a phony name and address? We end up paying for it through our health insurance which goes up every single year.

They're protesting because they're pissed and don't know what else to do with their frustration.

Don't forget those medical costs on top of it. How do you think hospitals recover those losses when illegals get service and hand them a phony name and address? We end up paying for it through our health insurance which goes up every single year.
tomorrow night, is "Brown Noise" night in all these blue cities{assuming we all saw the classic south park episode},,,,yup,,,looks like Hillary Supporters will be crapping all over the place because they will have to listen to President Trump for 4 to 8 years!

So I'm watching videos about the election, and they have a second screen showing all these protests in schools and on the street. Maybe it's because I'm a conservative, but can any of you leftists tell me WTF they are protesting?

Our election system has been this way for centuries in this country. We have elections, people get to vote who they want as representatives, and those representatives take the office we elected them for.

I can understand people protesting against policies such as war, taxation, new intrusive government regulations, liberty, but what I can't understand is why you would protest the outcome of a fair election. Are they protesting we have elections in the first place? Are they protesting the electoral collage? When you protest something, you are protesting for change. What change would these jobless lowlifes like to see when it comes to elections?
They are protesting bringing jobs back to our people, lower taxes, better health care, secure borders, criminals punished, higher wages, better military, care for our vets, illegals reduced.....

Forum List

Back