What are they protesting about?

I was too busy working in the god awful mean spirited anti worker american rat race too protest.

They're protesting because the person whom was running against their lying sack of shit that won the election fair and square, and they don't like fair and square.

They're probably all wondering why the voter fraud on Soros voting machines in 16 states didn't cheat hitlery to a win.

They are rioting because CNN/MSNBC/HuffingClue/Leftwing Pundits/Obama/Clinton and a host of other propaganda outlets have brainwashed them into thinking Trump is a racist and dangerous.
Holy cow! There is very little critical reasoning going on in the Dem. party.

Oh I know full well and will stake all my worldly possessions on it. Hillary corrupt. Trump corrupt. Fact.

They're protesting because the person whom was running against their lying sack of shit won the election fair and square, and they don't like fair and square.

They're probably all wondering why the voter fraud on Soros voting machines in 16 states didn't cheat hitlery to a win.

Okay, so if they're protesting the way we elect leaders, shouldn't they be moving out of the country like their Hollywood hero's? And why didn't they protest when DumBama won the last two elections?

So I'm watching videos about the election, and they have a second screen showing all these protests in schools and on the street. Maybe it's because I'm a conservative, but can any of you leftists tell me WTF they are protesting?

Our election system has been this way for centuries in this country. We have elections, people get to vote who they want as representatives, and those representatives take the office we elected them for.

I can understand people protesting against policies such as war, taxation, new intrusive government regulations, liberty, but what I can't understand is why you would protest the outcome of a fair election. Are they protesting we have elections in the first place? Are they protesting the electoral collage? When you protest something, you are protesting for change. What change would these jobless lowlifes like to see when it comes to elections?
Immature millennials basically stomping their feet and crying over not having gotten their way. They will go home, cry some more and then go about their lives.

Deal with it. Our political system is in shambles. These two candidates have less honor combined than my piunky finger. I have zero respect for either. I voted libertarian.

So I'm watching videos about the election, and they have a second screen showing all these protests in schools and on the street. Maybe it's because I'm a conservative, but can any of you leftists tell me WTF they are protesting?

Our election system has been this way for centuries in this country. We have elections, people get to vote who they want as representatives, and those representatives take the office we elected them for.

I can understand people protesting against policies such as war, taxation, new intrusive government regulations, liberty, but what I can't understand is why you would protest the outcome of a fair election. Are they protesting we have elections in the first place? Are they protesting the electoral collage? When you protest something, you are protesting for change. What change would these jobless lowlifes like to see when it comes to elections?
Immature millennials basically stomping their feet and crying over not having gotten their way. They will go home, cry some more and then go about their lives.

They need to have their pussies grabbed. They'll probably feel better about things. Oh yeah! GO TRUMP! GO TRUMP! :dance:

I think simply put these aren't protests. These are temper tantrums because they didn't get their way.

:lol:

I love it. I hope they all need therapy.

We have a winner. Liberals are used to getting their way, and when they don't, they express their rage in public.

Kind of reminds me of those Wall Street losers. They were protesting the wealthy. Well......you're never going to have any of that wealth yourself camping on the street and not working.

They are rioting because CNN/MSNBC/HuffingClue/Leftwing Pundits/Obama/Clinton and a host of other propaganda outlets have brainwashed them into thinking Trump is a racist and dangerous.
Dear Democrats, Read This If You Do Not Understand Why Trump Won
Trump Is What Happens When You Nominate A Cheater and Live In An Echo Chamber—Please Learn From This
Dear Democrats, Read This If You Do Not Understand Why Trump Won

First liberal site I have seen that is telling their readers the truth.

They're protesting because the person whom was running against their lying sack of shit won the election fair and square, and they don't like fair and square.

Okay, so if they're protesting the way we elect leaders, shouldn't they be moving out of the country like their Hollywood hero's? And why didn't they protest when DumBama won the last two elections?
Because he gave them all obamaphones, EBT cards and let the little fag boys that wanna play girlie dress up pee in women's bathrooms. They loved him.

ofag_zpsib1tncmm.jpg

Big money is always associated with corruption. The two go hand in hand. Get the money out of our system and it becomes somethinbg I am proud of rather than ridicule and rip apart.

I don't know about that. Hillary spent ten times what Trump spent and she still lost.

and the MSM had even criticized him for NOT spending the $100M he had said he would. Good grief

Forum List

Back