What are the effects of the Roe Overturn today?

I'm talking about how faulty your claim is that precedent can never be changed, that's what I'm talking about. It's stupid to say that once a ruling is made, it's there forever regardless what the outcome may be. It doesn't work that way.
That is NOT my claim you friggin retard.

In fact I acknowledged that precedent is now out the window.

What I SAID (moron) was that these dishonest Justices claimed to respect and acknowledge the precedent of Roe....which PRECLUDES voting to over turn.

290343355_6096548657043380_5922131896634688234_n.jpg

How can you be a true leftist unless you lie all the time?

They take the most unlikely things to happen and try to make it as the norm, like women getting raped all the time and impregnated from it. They did the exact same with Voter-ID using the scenario of some foreigner that came to this country 50 years ago and doesn't have ID from his or her old country. Can that happen? Yes it can, but if so it would be an anomaly. Places that instituted Voter-ID had more voters, especially minority voters voting. They're doing the same thin in NY now with the concealed carry ruling, making claims that people will be using guns to settle road rage and bar fights. They made the same claims in states that were considering having a CCW program, and none of the things they predicted actually happened.

But here is my prediction: In states that have tough abortion laws, women in those states will then take necessary precautions to make sure they don't get pregnant in the first place.

The only thing I'm concerned about is the innocent.
And since the overturning are the states that ban abortion (which I'm glad they did) are they going to protect the children?

Are they going to be tough of adoption agencies in their recruitment tactics?

Are they going to help with WIC and Child Protective services?
Lots of things can happen...especially if they overturn the birth control law.

Here in TN they have always had laws against diet pills. If you wanted some you had to drive to Kentucky.
I can see the legislature banning IUDs. They are the most problematic in that they permanently harm most women that use them. They couldn't before..but they can now.

The only thing I'm concerned about is the innocent.
And since the overturning are the states that ban abortion (which I'm glad they did) are they going to protect the children?

Are they going to be tough of adoption agencies in their recruitment tactics?

Are they going to help with WIC and Child Protective services?
Lots of things can happen...especially if they overturn the birth control law.

Here in TN they have always had laws against diet pills. If you wanted some you had to drive to Kentucky.
I can see the legislature banning IUDs. They are the most problematic in that they permanently harm most women that use them. They couldn't before..but they can now.

Many years ago I had a girlfriend with one of those. We lived together four years and she never had a problem with it. Don't buy into the fear mongering tactics of birth control pills. There is no reason anybody in state legislature would seek to ban them yet alone a case make it's way to the SC. It's like the people in states that were considering CCW permits for it's citizens. The anti-gun people were predicting shootouts in the street like the old west and people settling road rage incidents with their guns. It never happened.

As for adoption I don't see why anything would change. It will stay the same as well, just like federal aid benefits such as WIC and food stamps.

That is NOT my claim you friggin retard.

In fact I acknowledged that precedent is now out the window.

What I SAID (moron) was that these dishonest Justices claimed to respect and acknowledge the precedent of Roe....which PRECLUDES voting to over turn.

You can use all the word salad you want, but that's what you meant: No precedent should ever be reversed. Just admit it you idiot.

Condoms fail 15% of the time. The pill can fail 7%

That's a lot of unwanted pregnancies

You gonna help those folks out?

Notta chance

They still have access to the morning after pill, and no, I won't help out. They can pay for it themselves.

Is that why this country is forcing poor women, to have their babies? So the government has a future labor force to tax?

Do you think the government has been given the power under our constitutiin to regulate what goes on in your bedroom, and ones own medical decisions about their own bodies?
I get soo tired of this BS here. No one forced them to have sex. No one forced them to not use contraceptives. This is an EXCUSE and nothing more to use ABORTION as BIRTH CONTROL

Personal Accountability need not apply in a liberal world.

Which doesn't justify the killing of a baby. Especially in late term unless medical situations require it.

Just more MAN BASHING BS HERE. She had a choice to not spread her legs or force a rubber on the guy. You want this. Wrap that Rascal.

This FeminNAZI has led to using abortion for birth control to the tune of 63 million plus aborted babies.

I get soo tired of this BS here. No one forced them to have sex. No one forced them to not use contraceptives. This is an EXCUSE and nothing more to use ABORTION as BIRTH CONTROL

Personal Accountability need not apply in a liberal world.
What part of it is NONE of your business, do you not understand?

How about the father Be Forced to wear one of those pregnancy prop pillows wrapped around his belly, the whole 9 months of her pregnancy, so the whole world can know he had sex and got his girlfriend pregnant but wasn't ready to have a kid and be a father and husband.... You know, like in The Scarlett Letter....Only brandish him, shame him in public, just like you want to do to the girl.... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
What part of it is NONE of your business, do you not understand?

How about the father wear one of those pregnancy prop pillows wrapped around his belly, the whole 9 months of her pregnancy, so the whole world can know he had sex and got his girlfriend pregnant but wasn't ready to have a kid and be a father and husband.... You know, like in The Scarlett Letter....brandish him, shame him in public, just like you want to do to the girl.... :rolleyes:
How about you just say NO..............

I have no problem wearing a condom ..............My wife's tubes are tied.......when the decision to not have children anymore came up.
So I'm a RESPONSIBLE ADULT same as my wife.

If you do the deed and don't protect...........That is ON YOU...........And Abortion should not be OH IT'S EASIER THAT WAY........BS

Many states still allow partial birth abortion. They can kiss my MALE ASS.

How about you just say NO..............

I have no problem wearing a condom ..............My wife's tubes are tied.......when the decision to not have children anymore came up.
So I'm a RESPONSIBLE ADULT same as my wife.

If you do the deed and don't protect...........That is ON YOU...........And Abortion should not be OH IT'S EASIER THAT WAY........BS

Many states still allow partial birth abortion. They can kiss my MALE ASS.
I too am totally against elective late term abortions.....unless for a medical reason that is life threatening.... I'm even fine with a 12 to 16 week cut off, which is the time of quickening, the baby to be starting to kick. I personally think that is p!enty of time for girls to decide....the first 8 weeks she may not know she's pregnant, but 4 to 8 weeks following that if abortion is available, is plenty of time to contemplate your circumstances and arrange one if you choose to, imho..... Most all women, or a very high percentage, have their abortions prior to 12 weeks, according to statistics.....?

But really, my opinion doesn't matter on this.... I don't think we or our government, should even know if a girl is having sex or not, or has gotten pregnant or not.....especially early on and before she is showing.....it's none of our bees wax or the government's to know such private and personal things....imo

I too am totally against elective late term abortions.....unless for a medical reason that is life threatening.... I'm even fine with a 12 to 16 week cut off, which is the time of quickening, the baby to be starting to kick. I personally think that is p!enty of time for girls to decide....the first 8 weeks she may not know she's pregnant, but 4 to 8 weeks following that if abortion is available, is plenty of time to contemplate your circumstances and arrange one if you choose to, imho..... Most all women, or a very high percentage, have their abortions prior to 12 weeks, according to statistics.....?

But really, my opinion doesn't matter on this.... I don't think we or our government, should even know if a girl is having sex or not, or has gotten pregnant or not.....especially early on and before she is showing.....it's none of our bees wax or the government's to know such private and personal things....imo
Then why don't they just propose a law to a compromise bill? That amount of time and ending late term NATIONWIDE would probably eventually pass. Me and you actually agree on the time lines.

This is a Wedge issue. And politicians WANT THE WEDGY. We just want a simple law that neither side gets all it wants but can agree to deal at POINT X.

Now the moment drives the issue completely to the other side. While in places like Illinois they just overturned partial birth abortion bans...............Imagine that.

The late term abortions though are not a very large percentage is my main beef with all of this.

Forum List

Back