What are the effects of the Roe Overturn today?

Now because I have said that I really like that the SCOTUS has reversed Roe v Wade because I too believe in originality and the respect for human life that can't speak for themselves....

I am concerned about those women who miscarry their babies through no fault of their own.

Are they going to be treated as criminals until they prove their innocence?
Is there going to be a thousand questions when what they need is medical care and counseling?

And now are the baby sellers (AKA adoption agencies) going to get aggressive trying to get unwed mothers to give up their babies when they do want them?

Is the Government going to cut back on WIC and medicaid and Child Protective Services because of the influx?

I'm not asking because I am pro abortion....I'm not. The abortionists lied from the start saying that abortion was mainly for cases of rape, incest, or life of the mother being at risk. And less than 2% of those instances ever occurred with abortion.
In short....THEY LIED THE WHOLE TIME.

It's not like Planned Parenthood actually gave pap smears or mammograms. They were in the business of providing abortion on demand and then selling fetus parts on the open market.

So what are you whining about? Either you didn't give enough, if any, or you can't comprehend the notion of personal responsibility. Attempting to shift that burden onto others is pathetic.

wtf are you talkng about - shifting what burden? did i say that- please by all means show it.

Package deals including bus fare, Motel 6 accommodations, meals at Dennys, and of course the dreaded procedure.
pojy.png

Political
It will help Dems as they had nothing but failure and dismal ratings before this. Abortion is a Wedge issue and they will use it.

The Judicial Branch: Roe v Wade
The Dems would use the power the moment they got the court. Make no mistake had Hillary won we would have seen Judicial activism from hell. In Covid Biden would have pushed Vaccine Passports and OSHA rules and we would have been like Canada or in a Civil War already.

Religious:
They will push too far to fast in the moment and cause problems. When they have been on the losing side they will go FULL REVENGE on this. And States will have to compromise with themselves in the end.

Women's Reactions:
Will be a mixed bag. Especially from the Lies already coming out. That now you will not be allowed to get contraceptives to better stock up on coat hangers.

The left will use this and SEXISM to create this.

Or not, precedent has been overturned by the court hundreds of times. It's not really that unusual.

So precedent is out the window.

When a Court with a different make up rules that the 2A only pertains to those in a militia ( males between 17 and 45) I hope you feel the same

This ruling is going to result in a lot of children born to unwed mothers of limited means

You folks ready for that?

Or does your concern end once a baby passes through the birth canal?

They killed Roe but they didn't kill the ability of assholes to kill their children as a birth control method.

The Communist States will still allow the murder of children for birth control.

So precedent is out the window.

When a Court with a different make up rules that the 2A only pertains to those in a militia ( males between 17 and 45) I hope you feel the same

There's nothing in the Constitution that would remotely validate such a ruling. Of course the same could be said for abortion and faghadist marriage.

There's nothing in the Constitution that would remotely validate such a ruling. Of course the same could be said for abortion and faghadist marriage.

If a Court rules as such… yea there is

between r v w - donny's treasonous doings that is coming out with the hearings - & assault weapons; that is the perfect storm to get a blue pushback that will make the 2020 election look impotent for the POG.
Seriously, no one believes anything coming out of that Stalinesque show trial. Maybe you do.

Remember when the New York AG was finally going to get Trump. A grand jury was conveigned. Nothing. Over. Sorry, there is nothing you can do.

A couple of unexpected consequences:

This will slow the exodus of liberals from states like California and New York to Texas. Texas and other states will be reviled by liberals, which is a great outcome for us.

Pro-choicers will have a unique opportunity to show whether they are indeed "pro-choice," or simply "pro-abortion." Their response will reveal it. If they are pro-choice, they will take some of the millions of dollars that they will get in donations in the wake of this decision and use it to provide transportation to women who want abortions to abortion-friendly states. If they are pro-abortion, they will obsess over this decision, try to impeach blacks and Catholics from the Supreme Court.

Maybe they'll do both, who knows?

Seriously, no one believes anything coming out of that Stalinesque show trial. Maybe you do.

blablahblahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........

Remember when the New York AG was finally going to get Trump. A grand jury was conveigned. Nothing. Over. Sorry, there is nothing you can do.

that's not how it went - but that ' AG ' will be up for election in the future. stay tuned on that.

anyhoo - in the MEANTIME:

LEGAL

Trump ordered to sit for questioning in New York civil probe

New York Attorney General Letitia James alleges in the investigation that Trump misstated the values of assets in financial statements.
05/26/2022 12:52 PM EDT
Former President Donald Trump will have to sit for a deposition under oath in a New York state civil investigation of his business dealings, a state appeals court ruled Thursday.

The court on Thursday denied Trump’s appeal to overturn a Feb. 17 ruling enforcing subpoenas for the former president and his two eldest children in the New York attorney general’s probe of the Trump Organization. New York Attorney General Letitia James alleges in the investigation that Trump misstated the values of assets in financial statements.

A spokesperson for the Trump Organization did not immediately return a request for comment on the court’s ruling.
Trump ordered to sit for questioning in New York civil probe

& uh........... georgia's fulton county AG has a grand jury ready to decide donny's fate.

oh dear ~ oh my.

Forum List

Back