What are people thinking as they hear the Senate arguments?

From the reports on his criminal and violent treatment of women.

You are a lying piece of shit. More disgusting racist than I even thought in the first place

Blake has no criminal record regarding violent treatment of women. The warrant for his arrest was dropped because his girlfriend or ex girlfriend dropped the charges. Apparently he has three children with her and there’s some kind of domestic dispute.
Andyou agree with him being shot in the back seven times in front of his kids for that.

Quick Take
Posts on social media falsely claim that the man shot by police in Kenosha, Wisconsin, “wouldn’t have been shot if he was still in prison for raping the 14 year old.” There’s no evidence he was ever charged with such a crime — let alone convicted and imprisoned. Jacob Blake was charged in July with sexually assaulting an adult woman, but has not been convicted.​

Full Story
The Aug. 23 shooting of Jacob Blake by police in Kenosha, Wisconsin, set off protests against police brutality in the city — as well as distorted and unfounded claims on social media.​

One viral claim on Facebook targets Blake, who his family’s attorney says was paralyzed by the shooting, by altering the known facts about criminal charges against him. Specifically, the claim falsely suggests that he served time in prison for “raping the 14 year old.”​

“Jacob Blake is shot by police while resisting arrest,” a meme repeatedlyshared on Facebook — in one example by 11,000 users — claims. “He wouldn’t have been shot if he was still in prison for raping the 14 year old.”​

The posts offer no evidence for the claim, and the allegation doesn’t comport with publicly available records.​

Blake, 29, was in fact charged in a domestic abuse case in July with third-degree sexual assault, Wisconsin court records show. The state statute cited does not specify that the charge relates to sexually assaulting a minor. He was also charged with trespassing and disorderly conduct; he has not been convicted, let alone imprisoned. There was an active arrest warrant for Blake on those charges, which police officers were reportedly alerted to prior to the shooting.​

A criminal complaint shows that the charges relate to an incident with an adult woman; FactCheck.org is not providing other details about the victim because of the nature of the alleged crime.​

The actual charges, while no doubt serious, are therefore not proof that Blake “wouldn’t have been shot if he was still in prison for raping the 14 year old.”​

We could find no other evidence to support that claim. Wisconsin’s Sex Offender Registry offers no matches for his name. Other cases in Wisconsin’s court recordsinclude a traffic violation and the custody disputes.​

Except I am not wacist.

Then why do you hold a different standard for Black Lives Matter organizers then you do with Trump?

I don't. I explained very clearly, repeatedly how the actions of blm is different than the action of Trump when it comes to calling for "peaceful protests" that just happen to turn into riots.

Did you really forget that? It was not that long ago. I did it over and over again.

Mmm, if you are not lying, that is some serious Confirmation Bias that is warping your perceptions.

LIke DEEP PARTISAN ZEALOT LEVEL shit.

I don't. I explained very clearly, repeatedly how the actions of blm is different than the action of Trump when it comes to calling for "peaceful protests" that just happen to turn into riots.

No you didn’t. You compare a one time protest organized by Trump which was 100% violent to the totality of protest that you can’t even prove whether or not the violence was related to the BLM movement let alone whether BLM had anything to do with initiating the violence. The proud boys were in Kenosha and other white supremacist groups, and militia type Trump supporters. Have you studied that their presence mattered with regard to violence?

Kenosha proves that BLM has nothing to do with the violence. That’s why I’m pointing it out to you. BLM didn’t organize protests that turned violent In Kenosha. Three cops were involved shooting a black male in the back seven times and violence erupted Spontaneously. There is a fact that you cannot deny.

No you didn’t. You compare a one time protest organized by Trump which was 100% violent to the totality of protest that you can’t even prove whether or not the violence was related to the BLM movement let alone whether BLM had anything to do with initiating the violence. The proud boys were in Kenosha and other white supremacist groups, and militia type Trump supporters. Have you studied that their presence mattered with regard to violence?

Kenosha proves that BLM has nothing to do with the violence. That’s why I’m pointing it out to you. BLM didn’t organize protests that turned violent In Kenosha. Three cops were involved shooting a black male in the back seven times and violence erupted Spontaneously. There is a fact that you cannot deny.

1. Yes. I did. YOur denial is either dishonest or pathological. Deal with it.

2. Kenosha was more antifa. The Proud Boys were a. not there and b, are not ws. The militia types that were there, were not the cause of the violence.

3. Kenosha proves nothing about blm. That not all violence is directed by blm, does not prove that no violence is directed by blm.

3. Kenosha proves nothing about blm. That not all violence is directed by blm, does not prove that no violence is directed by blm.

You are a liar. It proves violence broke out spontaneously after a police shooting and BLM had nothing to do with it in Kenosha.

It is also absolutely zero proof for you to run around lying that BLM calls for violence and looting anywhere at any time.

You have not ever named one single place that proves BLM directed protesters to commit violence.

Maybe Jacob Blake should run for president.

"As regards women, as we famously remember, Donald Trump bragged about grabbing women by the crotch and has cases in court where he's accused of raping one woman and sticking his fingers inside another and other accusations."

It is bullshit.
What is bullshit about it? I explain everything in detail. Why don’t you?

Over a thousand posts in this thread and you cut EVERYTHING from a single post and ask me to expands on it? LOL!!!

1615155108815.png

Over a thousand posts in this thread and you cut EVERYTHING from a single post and ask me to expands on it?
When you repeat the same baseless and detailed lie over and over again 1000 times it’s still no detail and I still a pack of lies.

You called this bullshit

“It’s not a card. It’s a determination from the messages of hate that you keep expressing.”

There are no posts that I know of addressing that. Explaining that. So why is it bullshit? Why did you dodge it?

Last edited:

You are a liar. It proves violence broke out spontaneously after a police shooting and BLM had nothing to do with it in Kenosha.

It is also absolutely zero proof for you to run around lying that BLM calls for violence and looting anywhere at any time.

You have not ever named one single place that proves BLM directed protesters to commit violence.

My position is the same, I reject your pretense that the last 5 years of riots, by antifa and blm did not happen or are somewhat justified or are "RACE", or what have you.

Maybe Jacob Blake should run for president.

"As regards women, as we famously remember, Donald Trump bragged about grabbing women by the crotch and has cases in court where he's accused of raping one woman and sticking his fingers inside another and other accusations."

Your desperate attempts to change the subject are taken as an admission that you know you are getting your ass kicked.

My point stands. Blake was a piece of shit who got his ass shot and his parents were wrong to call for a demonstration that was likely to turn into a riot.

Forum List

Back