What are people thinking as they hear the Senate arguments?

Yet, you are also claiming to be shocked and appalled at the violence from us on 1/6.

I am shocked at the purpose of your violence. The purpose of your violence was to overturn an election for very horrible and loathsome man who convinced you that it was rightfully his.

The cause for which “traditional” Americans for Trump will become violent or condone it is incredibly disgusting.

1. The purpose was to stop the certification of a count without any investigation into credible accusations of fraud.

2. Trump was fine man. Better than than what came before him or after him for certain. Your hysteria over losing, is a flaw with you, not him.

3. My point stands. Traditional Americans count and when you try to deny that, you invite trouble.

4. So, what was all that about Christian Americans? I answered your question and you dropped it. Seems that all that "question" was was an excuse to post those anti-Christians smears. Like I said. And you denied. Does that make you a liar? An anti-Christian bigot?

NotfooledbyW?

Seriously. NOt a rhetorical question. What was the point of asking if Christians were part of Traditional Americans?

You asked that, I answered.

I also suggested that the only reason you asked the "question" was to post all the anti-Christian smears in the article.

You denied that.

But there was no follow up point at all.

So, we see that is really was, as I said, NOT a question at all, but just a rhetorical device to post some anti-Christian bigotry.

You are a bigot.

Your actions show that you do not think that they do.

What Actions you lying piece of crap?

I just I just don’t know what happened to traditional conservatives having turninto authoritarians with no respect for democracy.

Thankfully the brainy side of traditional conservatism will help the Democrats put out the authoritarian fire that is Trumpism

"Why have a group of conservatives who not many years ago were prepared to happily vote for the likes of Ted Cruz come to embrace a cause that few of them displayed any interest in?" Chait proposed. "For political elites, Trump's unconcealed desire to follow the path of figures like Orban, Erdogan, and Putin became the primary stakes of the era's political conflict. Their activism put them in touch with scholars of authoritarianism and democracy who studied democratic backsliding, and the insights of those thinkers became increasingly evident in the Never Trumpers' polemics."

Your actions show that you do not think that they do.

What Actions you lying piece of crap?

I just I just don’t know what happened to traditional conservatives having turninto authoritarians with no respect for democracy.

When you pretend that us getting a turn, was some horrific disaster, you are showing that we are, in your mind, not supposed to ever get a turn.

That is the end of democracy, right there.

What was the point of asking if Christians were part of Traditional Americans?

That was not my question you lying piece of crap

Don't quibble. Explain what your point was, if it was not to just, AS I SAID AND YOU DENIED, to just put out the anti-Christian smears in that article.

OR, show some balls and admit that you were just being a bigot.

Is this them? 26690077

liar,

Is this them? And are these warriors in your impending civil war?

A Christian Insurrection

F682ADA4-64E3-4984-AED5-91EA56C34421.jpeg

Many of those who mobbed the Capitol on Wednesday claimed to be enacting God’s will.EMMA GREEN JANUARY 8, 2021

Last edited:
Explain what your point was, if it was not to just, AS I SAID AND YOU DENIED, to just put out the anti-Christian smears in that article.

There is no anti-Christian Smear in that article?

I’m not anti-Christian. I have voted for Christians my entire life and am happy that they have that spiritual and moral guidance in their service to the country and to we the people that elect them. My opinion is that Christian Democrats are more Christlike than Republicans in the way they vote and support policies.

So clench your effin teeth and shut the F up about me being anti-Christian.

I don’t believe in the hocus pocus junk in organized Christianity as Thomas Jefferson described it, so I’m not a Christian. But there is not an anti-Christian bone in my body.

Last edited:
This is not about Trump. This is about US, Traditional Americans, who have a right to have a voice and to have our interests represented.
Or are you laughing at our impotent rage?
2. Trump was fine man.
There is a thread on this site right now, Biden, making America normal again".

Did you send money to the RNC to get your name on the THANK YOU to TrumpQ CARD?

"On Friday, the RNC sent out two emails asking supporters to donate as a way to add their name to a 'thank you' card for Trump," said the report. "'President Trump will ALWAYS stand up for the American People, and I just thought of the perfect way for you to show that you support him!' the email states. 'As one of President Trump's MOST LOYAL supporters, I think that YOU, deserve the great honor of adding your name to the Official Trump "Thank You' Card.' A follow-up email was sent hours later to 'President Trump's TOP supporters' warning of a deadline of 10 hours to get their names on the card."

Laughing my ass off if you did or didn’t.

Gotta stop thinking everybody you hate is pretending everything 26690154
When you pretend that us getting a turn, was some horrific disaster, you are showing that we are, in your mind, not supposed to ever get a turn.

Your turn was a disaster. No pretending. It
was a fucked up disaster on top of being extremely embarrassing that Americans would put a complete idiot like DJT in the White House.

Besides helping a virus kill half a million Americans there is the Trump Economic Disaster 26385748
Today is as good a day as any to do the before and afters. What the economy was doing when Biden left office, and what the economy is doing as Biden enters office.

Quite a difference in 4 years, and not in a good way.

Unemployment went from 4.7% to 6.7%
The federal deficit went from $584 billion to $3.3 trillion
The debt went from $19.9 trillion to $27.7 trillion
And the DOW went from 19,827 to 31,080

Well one thing got better

Trump called for a demonstration to make him a winner of an election that he clearly lost / Jacob Blake’s parents called for peaceful protests to support a belief that their son’s life matters. 26559879

Trump called for a demonstration to put pressure on Congress.
That some people were able to use that to spark a riot, is on those people that did that.

Let’s compare the Trump riot on January 6 to what happened in Kenosha the week starting Sunday night August 23 2020

What started the Kenosha riots?
“Protests in Kenosha began on Sunday after video of the police shooting of Jacob Blake, a 29-year-old black man, went viral.” Kenosha mayor admits he did 'not have enough people' to stop riots

Blake was shot seven times in the back by police as his sons watched. They said he had had a knife.

There was spontaneous violence Sunday night right after the shooting, but unlike the Trump riot, no one in the Democratic Party or Black Lives Matter organization called for an organized protest on Sunday evening when the worst of the rioting took place.

So, Correll how is it that you blame the spontaneous violence that happened right after the shooting of Jacob Blake on Black Lives Matter and Democrats? They had nothing to do with it.

And what is really sick and pathetic coming from you Correll is your blanket condemnation of all black people when you say that the parents of Jacob Blake must be held responsibly for the looting and property damage for going on TV and saying such a hateful thing as their Black Son’s Life MATTERS.

www.washingtonpost.com
'My son matters': Jacob Blake's family calls for officer's arrest, peaceful protest

Aug 25, 2020 — In a highly emotional appearance two days after the shooting, Jacob Blake Jr.'s parents and siblings called for healing and peace

Last edited:
1612907447749.png

Which was the insurrgency?

The riot which had the insurrectionist goal to appoint TrumpQ the winner of the 2020 election that he clearly lost by seven million votes..

not one of the 275 riots was organized to benefit one single Dem Party politician.

Is this them? 26690077

liar,

Is this them? And are these warriors in your impending civil war?

A Christian Insurrectio...

And I said "yes". So, what was the point?

I think I know what the point is. Faith looks weird to people without it, and with closed minds.

You are being demagogic. You are trying for an emotional reaction because you can't support your agenda of denying US our turn, based on any logic.

We are angry. And with good cause. You people have been violent bullies and assholes for years now. And now that we fought back, a LITTLE, compared to the provocations,

you are acting like it is the end of the fucking world.

So, you have to gin up an emotional reaction to justify your antics.

Explain what your point was, if it was not to just, AS I SAID AND YOU DENIED, to just put out the anti-Christian smears in that article.

There is no anti-Christian Smear in that article?

I’m not anti-Christian. I have voted for Christians my entire life and am happy that they have that spiritual and moral guidance in their service to the country and to we the people that elect them. My opinion is that Christian Democrats are more Christlike than Republicans in the way they vote and support policies.

So clench your effin teeth and shut the F up about me being anti-Christian.

I don’t believe in the hocus pocus junk in organized Christianity as Thomas Jefferson described it, so I’m not a Christian. But there is not an anti-Christian bone in my body.

I asked you what your point was in posting that article and asking that question, if it was just to smear Christians.

You deny that it was to smear Christians.

You did not offer any explanation as to what the point was of the question.

I ask again, what was the point of the question, if not to smear Christians?

This is not about Trump. This is about US, Traditional Americans, who have a right to have a voice and to have our interests represented.
Or are you laughing at our impotent rage?
2. Trump was fine man.
There is a thread on this site right now, Biden, making America normal again".

Did you send money to the RNC to get your name on the THANK YOU to TrumpQ CARD?

"On Friday, the RNC sent out two emails asking supporters to donate as a way to add their name to a 'thank you' card for Trump," said the report. "'President Trump will ALWAYS stand up for the American People, and I just thought of the perfect way for you to show that you support him!' the email states. 'As one of President Trump's MOST LOYAL supporters, I think that YOU, deserve the great honor of adding your name to the Official Trump "Thank You' Card.' A follow-up email was sent hours later to 'President Trump's TOP supporters' warning of a deadline of 10 hours to get their names on the card."

Laughing my ass off if you did or didn’t.

nothing in that bit about quanon. So why you lie?

Oh, right. Because you know that the Truth doesn't work for you.

Gotta stop thinking everybody you hate is pretending everything 26690154

Your turn was a disaster. No pretending. It
[/QUOTE]

And once again, you pretend to be miss my point.

I did not say that you were "pretending our turn was a disaster", I said you were pretending that our "GETTING A TURN" was a disaster.

Disagreeing on policy is normal. Flipping out that we get a turn, is a whole next level kind of thing.

You are undermining the very concept of democracy here.

And the more demagogic you get about it, the more you reveal that you are not prepared to be the Loyal Opposition to US, when it is our turn, that you are supposed to be.

You see US not as your fellow citizens who you disagree with, but as your enemy.

Trump called for a demonstration to make him a winner of an election that he clearly lost / Jacob Blake’s parents called for peaceful protests to support a belief that their son’s life matters. 26559879

Trump called for a demonstration to put pressure on Congress.
That some people were able to use that to spark a riot, is on those people that did that.

Let’s compare the Trump riot on January 6 to what happened in Kenosha the week starting Sunday night August 23 2020

What started the Kenosha riots?
“Protests in Kenosha began on Sunday after video of the police shooting of Jacob Blake, a 29-year-old black man, went viral.” Kenosha mayor admits he did 'not have enough people' to stop riots

Blake was shot seven times in the back by police as his sons watched. They said he had had a knife.

There was spontaneous violence Sunday night right after the shooting, but unlike the Trump riot, no one in the Democratic Party or Black Lives Matter organization called for an organized protest on Sunday evening when the worst of the rioting took place.

So, Correll how is it that you blame the spontaneous violence that happened right after the shooting of Jacob Blake on Black Lives Matter and Democrats? They had nothing to do with it.

And what is really sick and pathetic coming from you Correll is your blanket condemnation of all black people when you say that the parents of Jacob Blake must be held responsibly for the looting and property damage for going on TV and saying such a hateful thing as their Black Son’s Life MATTERS.

www.washingtonpost.com
'My son matters': Jacob Blake's family calls for officer's arrest, peaceful protest

Aug 25, 2020 — In a highly emotional appearance two days after the shooting, Jacob Blake Jr.'s parents and siblings called for healing and peace

1. Trump had the right to call for a protest. And considering the long history of peaceful protests by conservatives, every reason to believe it would be a peaceful protest.

2. Blake's parents had the right to call for a peaceful protest. But considering the recent history of riots in such situations, they had ever reason to suspect that it would turn into a riot, which iy did, in which there was much destruction of private property and people hurt, two actually dying.

It looks like their son was a piece of shit, and got his ass shot. They should not have called for a protest. They might not be criminally liable, but they certainly did no one any good.

Hey, think young black men will have a lot of good jobs in that burned out ruin of a community in the coming years?

The primary person who should have been thinking of the value of Blake's life, was BLAKE himself.

As if @Correll’s MAGA hate groups were peaceful hate groups until January 6 - 26695014
And considering the long history of peaceful protests by conservatives, every reason to believe it would be a peaceful protest.

Apparently a White House staffer was in contact with the proud boys in the days prior to the January 6 insurrection. More on that later.

The proud boys were involved in the deadly violence in Kenosha in August / September following the seven shot shooting in the back of Jacob BLAKE by police. They were involved in much violence prior to that. The proud boys were involved in violence in DC at a “stop the steal” MAGA protest in November and another in December. They were certainly involved in the January 6 DJTQ insurrection to make DJYQ a winner when he was really a loser. that’s at least three.

So you’re a liar, there was no history of peaceful protest when a lot of the same militant white supremacy and rightwing asshole MAGA hate groups showed up.

Last edited:
2. Blake's parents had the right to call for a peaceful protest. But considering the recent history of riots in such situations, they had ever reason to suspect that it would turn into a riot, which iy did, in which there was much destruction of private property and people hurt, two actually dying.

Blake’s parents are “you people” that ignore violence and hate, cops, conservatives and Trump, are they not?

It turned into a riot as soon as Blake!s parents got the news and saw the video on Sunday night. You just danced around the fact that you hold BLM organizers and the entire Democratic Party responsible for every act of race based violence that has happened in the past 5.5 years. That’s because you are a racist.

Forum List

Back