What are people thinking as they hear the Senate arguments?

Barack and Joe left Donnie and Mike a real nice economy. 75% of ISIS was obliterated and surrounded by coalition forces and trapped in Mosul. Barack did all he could to make the transition as smooth as possible. All Trump had to do was golf and count his money. But no.

That would have been a good answer, if I had not made it clear repeatedly what I was referring to with the sabotage comment.

That you put forth a strawman instead of addressing what you know I was referring to,

is a tacit admission that you know your side did sabotage our turn.

A game where only one side gets a turn, is a game that is ending.

You don't get to demonize US for 5 fucking years

If you didn’t want to be demonized you should not have put a demon in the White House who will eternally lie that he won a second term in a landslide when he lost by seven million votes.

Interesting. The excuse you use for the demonization is something that happened AFTER the demonization.

But thanks for not denying your actions.

Actions which had the intent and result of sabotaging our turn.

A game where only one side gets a turn, is a game that is ending.

And the consequences are of that are on you and yours.

SO, nothing "Sparked" it. Some people chose to DO it.

Nothing? Some Republicans just decided for kicks to storm the Capitol and hang the Good Christian Republican VP Mike Pence for no reason - maybe take some selfie’s to share on Facebook with some friends.

You would have to ask them their motives. But they are people who make choices. They are not piles of tinder that outside forces happen to.

Your difficulty understanding this, is very credible. It is normal with liberals.

What sabotage are you talking about?GOP got their big debt loser tax cut passed and their right wing nut supreme court justices.

Not the Democrats fault dumbass Trump and Congress cant I come up with a healthcare plan better than Obama care.

What does the Democrats stop trump from doing?

A game where only one side gets a turn, is a game that is ending

You had your turn. What the hell was four years with Trump. It’s nobody’s fault but yours. Its Trump’s failure and he is a piss poor loser and an embarrassment to the entire world. He ruined the economy and he caused a lot of people to die needlessly

Trump came in like a clown and went out like a fascist.

No one could out do trumps ability to sabotage his own presidency and fuck up the country and raise hundreds of millions of dollars from idiots like you.

Last edited:
What sabotage are you talking about?GOP got their big debt loser tax cut passed and their right wing nut supreme court justices.

Not the Democrats fault dumbass Trump and Congress cant I come up with a healthcare plan better than Obama care.

What does the Democrats stop trump from doing?

We will never know what Trump could have done, if your side had not bogged him down with so much bullshit from RESIST, to a political impeachment to the "very fine people" lie.

That is the cost of your sabotage. No, that was the PRIZE of your sabotage.

A game where only one side gets a turn, is a game that is ending

You had your turn. What the hell was four years with Trump. It’s nobody’s fault but yours. Its Trump’s failure and he is a piss poor loser and an embarrassment to the entire world. He ruined the economy and he caused a lot of people to die needlessly

Trump came in like a clown and went out like a fascist.

No one could out do trumps ability to sabotage his own presidency and fuck up the country and raise hundreds of millions of dollars from idiots like you.

A turn involves being allowed to do stuff. You people broke the rules and broke the game.

You really should have thought this through before you did it.

Correll do to know what the biggest Trump lie is in this tweet that kicked off the big insurrection on January 6 2021?

January 6, 2021 8:17 a.m.: Trump tweets: "States want to correct their votes, which they now know were based on irregularities and fraud, plus corrupt process never received legislative approval. All Mike Pence has to do is send them back to the States, AND WE WIN. Do it Mike, this is a time for extreme courage!"

We will never know what Trump could have done,

He was corrupt enough with resistance. His insurrection to stay in power at the end was quite horrific. I wish the resistance had more teeth against that monster.

Unemployment at an all time low, wages rising, no new wars.

And that was with you people being "ungovernable".

We will never know what Trump could have done, if you people were still playing Democracy.

Correll do to know what the biggest Trump lie is in this tweet that kicked off the big insurrection on January 6 2021?

January 6, 2021 8:17 a.m.: Trump tweets: "States want to correct their votes, which they now know were based on irregularities and fraud, plus corrupt process never received legislative approval. All Mike Pence has to do is send them back to the States, AND WE WIN. Do it Mike, this is a time for extreme courage!"

The Charlottesville Lie is bigger and far worse. The media watched Trump say, "ws are bad people" and told the American voters that he said that "ws are very fine people".

What would the vote have been if the media had not convinced the majority of people that the President was ws?

That was a lie that stole the election, right there.

NFBW wrote: Those of you out there still defending your two votes for DJT to be the highest law enforcement officer in the land, under oath, to defend and protect the Constitution, please tell the forum what DJT meant when he told the “Stop the Steal” crowd that “very different rules” applied on January 6, 2021. 21NOV24-POST#1072

“”” Trump told the crowd that ‘very different rules’ applied. 21JAN06-DJTincite-05
Incitement to Riot? What Trump Told Supporters Before Mob Stormed Capitol
When you catch somebody in a fraud, you are allowed to go by very different rules. So I hope Mike has the courage to do what he has to do, and I hope he doesn’t listen to the RINOs and the stupid people that he’s listening to.” “””

Correll wrote: I don't think that the election was fair, nor do I know what the level of cheating was. 21FEB11-POST#156

NFBW wrote: If you did not know on Feb11 Correll what the level of cheating was why do you still accept DJT telling an already angry crowd in front of the White House about five weeks prior that he has ‘caught’ his opponent cheating, so therefore new rules apply? What rules apply Correll ? 21NOV24-POST#1072

Correll wrote: Trump called for a demonstration to put pressure on Congress. 21FEB14-POST#340

NFBW wrote: So Trump called for a demonstration ( a “going to be wild” rally ) to put pressure on Congress according to new rules based on the claim that his opponent has been “caught” cheating to win. Do you agree Correll or any of you DJTvoterrs who oppose questioning whether or not DJT incited or even inspired the violence by his supporters on Jan6 21NOV24-POST#1072

AzogtheDefiler wrote: Trump didn't incite Jan 6th. The media did. 21NOV18-POST#200

ThisIsMe wrote: Even I agree, I think its time for trump to pack it up. Regardless of whether or not he has a legitimate case, we are seeing that the courts are not going to rule in his favor. This latest scotus ruling seems to be a telegraph that they are not having any of it. - - - He should show everyone he can be the bigger man and go ahead and conceed, for the benefit of a smooth transition. He doesn't need to be defiant til the end. When you see that things are not going to go your way, you can keep running into brick walls, or face reality and try to make it easier on yourself, and everyone else. 20DEC06-POST#209

Lastamender wrote: It is just the truth. The election was stolen. Man up and admit it. 21MAR22-POST#11

Flash wrote: President Dufus stole the election but a really large number of Useful Idiots voted for him. 21MAR13-POST#1

PoliticalChic wrote: (DJT’s Jan96) "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard." 21NOV17-POST#118

BasicHumanUnit wrote: There are two types of Patriots........
1). Paper Tiger Patriots
2). Real Men who make real plans to deal with real threats to their rights and freedoms - - - If all you do is play victim on forums and have not actively joined a local militia, you are the Paper Tiger Type 21DEC20-POLICE ST#12

Death Angel wrote: We all know they ( Pelosi and Schumer ) instigated it, along with a few useful idiot pawns of the Democrats, including the Democrat activist who carried the Confederate flag 21NOV11-POST#981

Godboy wrote: Telling lies isnt against the law, nor does it equate to telling someone to cause violence. 21FEB12-POST#189

kyzr wrote: By definition, doesn't an insurrection need to be coordinated? The whole purpose of an insurrection is to take control of the government. If its not coordinated, its just a protest, with no intent to replace the government. 21AUG21-POST#8

Oldestyle wrote: Let me see if I follow your "logic", Notfooled! You think a peaceful rally is to blame for the violence that occurred when the Capital Police were woefully unprepared for a small number of protesters that decided they should occupy the Capital building? 21OCT25-POST#308

struth wrote: …so what? Folks helped plan a rally....we know that...who cares? 21OCT24-POST#299

toobfreak wrote: 1/6 was a revolt against the government for flagrantly stealing a presidential election. 21OCT26-POST#402

Last edited:
flogging_dead_horse_what.jpg

NFBW wrote: Those of you out there still defending your two votes for DJT to be the highest law enforcement officer in the land, under oath, to defend and protect the Constitution, please tell the forum what DJT meant when he told the “Stop the Steal” crowd that “very different rules” applied on January 6, 2021. 21NOV24-POST#1072

“”” Trump told the crowd that ‘very different rules’ applied. 21JAN06-DJTincite-05
When you catch somebody in a fraud, you are allowed to go by very different rules. So I hope Mike has the courage to do what he has to do, and I hope he doesn’t listen to the RINOs and the stupid people that he’s listening to.” “””

Correll wrote: I don't think that the election was fair, nor do I know what the level of cheating was. 21FEB11-POST#156

NFBW wrote: If you did not know on Feb11 Correll what the level of cheating was why do you still accept DJT telling an already angry crowd in front of the White House about five weeks prior that he has ‘caught’ his opponent cheating, so therefore new rules apply? What rules apply Correll ? 21NOV24-POST#1072

"Accept"? What do you mean? That word seems to have no meaning in this context. Trump said something. I don't have to take an action to "Accept" it.

I have stated that I support his right to call for that protest and the right of those people to protest. I have stated that I opposed the small group of protestors that crossed the line and became rioters. I have stated that I want equal treatment before the law, for those rioters compared to all the other rioters of the last 5 years.

None of this is unclear or confusing. If you have a point just get to it.

Correll wrote: Trump called for a demonstration to put pressure on Congress. 21FEB14-POST#340

NFBW wrote: So Trump called for a demonstration ( a “going to be wild” rally ) to put pressure on Congress according to new rules based on the claim that his opponent has been “caught” cheating to win. Do you agree Correll or any of you DJTvoterrs who oppose questioning whether or not DJT incited or even inspired the violence by his supporters on Jan6 21NOV24-POST#1072

"Going to be wild"? Is that the basis for your claim that he was inciting a riot?

LOL!!! Such language, and far worse, is commonly used to fire up crowds at normal, COMPLETETLY PEACEFUL, demonstrations. IF that is your "smoking gun" then you have JACK SHIT.

The pretense that you have anything other than jack shit, is just you lefties spouting shit to distract from your far worse and more extensive violence over the last 5 years.

And going forward.

AzogtheDefiler wrote: Trump didn't incite Jan 6th. The media did. 21NOV18-POST#200

ThisIsMe wrote: Even I agree, I think its time for trump to pack it up. Regardless of whether or not he has a legitimate case, we are seeing that the courts are not going to rule in his favor. This latest scotus ruling seems to be a telegraph that they are not having any of it. - - - He should show everyone he can be the bigger man and go ahead and conceed, for the benefit of a smooth transition. He doesn't need to be defiant til the end. When you see that things are not going to go your way, you can keep running into brick walls, or face reality and try to make it easier on yourself, and everyone else. 20DEC06-POST#209

Lastamender wrote: It is just the truth. The election was stolen. Man up and admit it. 21MAR22-POST#11

Flash wrote: President Dufus stole the election but a really large number of Useful Idiots voted for him. 21MAR13-POST#1

PoliticalChic wrote: (DJT’s Jan96) "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard." 21NOV17-POST#118

BasicHumanUnit wrote: There are two types of Patriots........
1). Paper Tiger Patriots
2). Real Men who make real plans to deal with real threats to their rights and freedoms - - - If all you do is play victim on forums and have not actively joined a local militia, you are the Paper Tiger Type 21DEC20-POLICE ST#12

Death Angel wrote: We all know they ( Pelosi and Schumer ) instigated it, along with a few useful idiot pawns of the Democrats, including the Democrat activist who carried the Confederate flag 21NOV11-POST#981

Godboy wrote: Telling lies isnt against the law, nor does it equate to telling someone to cause violence. 21FEB12-POST#189

kyzr wrote: By definition, doesn't an insurrection need to be coordinated? The whole purpose of an insurrection is to take control of the government. If its not coordinated, its just a protest, with no intent to replace the government. 21AUG21-POST#8

Oldestyle wrote: Let me see if I follow your "logic", Notfooled! You think a peaceful rally is to blame for the violence that occurred when the Capital Police were woefully unprepared for a small number of protesters that decided they should occupy the Capital building? 21OCT25-POST#308

struth wrote: …so what? Folks helped plan a rally....we know that...who cares? 21OCT24-POST#299

toobfreak wrote: 1/6 was a revolt against the government for flagrantly stealing a presidential election. 21OCT26-POST#402
Impossible to follow. Are you mentally ill? What are you doing?

• to give approval to
  • to endure without protest
  • to regard as proper, normal
  • to recognize as true : BELIEVE
  • to make a favorable response
Correll wrote: “Accept"? What do you mean? That word seems to have no meaning in this context. Trump said something. I don't have to take an action to "Accept" it. 21NOV24-POST#1074

NFBW wrote; You have already accepted this statement by DJT when you claim nothing he had said or did couid incite or inspire the Jan6 violence. 21NOV24-POST#1076

“When you catch somebody in a fraud, you are allowed to go by very different rules.

NFBW point one:
Accirding to your writing, you did not actually believe or regard as true DJT’s word on Jan6 when the sitting President, whom you voted for twice, the top law enforcement officer in the land, who saw his attorney general William Barr essentially resign after telling DJT that the Justice had not “caught” anybody“ in a fraud that could overturn a landslide election win by 8 million votes. - - - You revealed you did not accept DJT’s false claim that he caught Biden in a fraud to steal the election. - - - I know you know Correll that DJT was lying when he directly and intimately told that to his most loyal and fired up supporters on the day of the riot with the goal to keep power for himself, when you wrote this specific post. 21NOV24-POST#1076

NFBW point one cont’d: I will take it slow to allow your mind to process and keep up Correll . Are you with me so far? DJT lied to his angry supporters in DC On Jan6 when he told them he caught Biden in a fraud. Do you know that is a lie. I need you in the record before moving to point two. 21NOV24-POST#1076

Last edited:
  • to give approval to
  • to endure without protest
  • to regard as proper, normal
  • to recognize as true : BELIEVE
  • to make a favorable response
Correll wrote: “Accept"? What do you mean? That word seems to have no meaning in this context. Trump said something. I don't have to take an action to "Accept" it. 21NOV24-POST#1074

NFBW wrote; You have already accepted this statement by DJT when you claim nothing he had said or did couid incite or inspire the Jan6 violence. 21NOV24-POST#

“When you catch somebody in a fraud, you are allowed to go by very different rules.

NFBW point one:
Accirding to your writing, you did not accept, believe, regard as true DJT’s word on Jan6 when the sitting President, whom you voted for twice, the top law enforcement officer in the land, who saw his attorney general William Barr essentially resign after telling DJT that the Justice had not “caught” anybody“ in a fraud that could overturn a landslide election win by 8 million votes. - - - You revealed you did not accept DJT’s false claim that he caught Biden in a fraud to steal the election. - - - I know you know Correll that DJT was lying when he directly and intimately told that to his most loyal and fired up supporters on the day of the riot with the goal to keep power fir himself, when you wrote this specific post.

NFBW point one cont’d: I will take it slow to allow your mind to process and keep up Correll . Are you with me so far? DJT lied to his angry supporters in DC On Jan6 when he told them he caught Biden in a fraud. Do you know that is a lie. I need you in the record before moving to point two. 21NOV24-POST#

The fact that you don't believe it, does not mean that Donald Trump does not believe it.

IMO, the idea that the election, operated under vastly unusual rules, with massive mail in ballots and in a hyper partisan atmosphere, was "fraudulent" is relatively reasonable.

We have discussed before, your weird belief that other people agree with you on your view of the world.

Your utter inability to understand that there even ARE other points of view, is a serious handicap.

There is something seriously wrong with you.

Correll wrote: The fact that you don't believe it, does not mean that Donald Trump does not believe it. 21NOV24-POST#1077

NFBW wrote: I’ll repeat the question that you obviously do not want to go on record with an answer. - - - DJT lied to his angry supporters in DC On Jan6 when he told them he caught Biden in a fraud. Do you know that is a lie. I need your answer for the record before moving to point two. 21NOV24-POST#1078

NFBW wrote: I am not asking you Correll if DJT believes that he actually “caught” Biden in a fraud to steal the win. DJT was not speculating this or that may have been fraud. DJT claims that the culprit(s) have been apprehended as if they were caught trying to smuggle cigarettes across the border. Its a past participle of catch. It happened. It happened according to DJT. My question to you Correll was and still is Do you know that is a lie when DJT said that he actually caught someone or something in a fraud that cost him the election? If NO, point us in the direction of who it was and where were they caught and what they were caught doing. 21NOV24-POST#1078

Correll wrote: The fact that you don't believe it, does not mean that Donald Trump does not believe it. 21NOV24-POST#1077

NFBW wrote: I’ll repeat the question that you obviously do not want to go on record with an answer. - - - DJT lied to his angry supporters in DC On Jan6 when he told them he caught Biden in a fraud. Do you know that is a lie. I need your answer for the record before moving to point two. 21NOV24-POST#1078

NFBW wrote: I am not asking you Correll if DJT believes that he actually “caught” Biden in a fraud to steal the win. DJT was not speculating this or that may have been fraud. DJT claims that the culprit(s) have been apprehended as if they were caught trying to smuggle cigarettes across the border. Its a past participle of catch. It happened. It happened according to DJT. My question to you Correll was and still is Do you know that is a lie when DJT said that he actually caught someone or something in a fraud that cost him the election? If NO, point us in the direction of who it was and where were they caught and what they were caught doing. 21NOV24-POST#1078

I do not know that it is a lie. IMO, Donald Trump believes that the election was stolen and believes that that has been amply demonstrated.

I have been clear about this.

What this is about, is your inability to understand that other people have different views than you.

There is something seriously wrong with you.

I do not know that it is a lie

Then you know that someone, somewhere or some group, some organizations, something was caught committing election fraud in several states sufficient to remove enough states from the electoral count sufficuent to give DJT the win. So where is this going on, Who are they, if they’ve been caught Where are the Indictments? DJ T was stirring up a crowd when he told them that he caught the culprits that committed election fraud against him. Where are they?

Forum List

Back