What are people thinking as they hear the Senate arguments?

Just calling them a "liar" based on saying something that you disagree with, is you being unreasonable

you are a liar because you are labeling BLM as a violent criminal organization based on nothing but sheer obvious racist prejudice because you do not cite fax or anything to back up your disgusting lie about BLM. You just told me that you believe it’s true so you
are not lying because you believe it true.

That is so absurd I’m still laughing.

But, the context of this thread is you people pretending that my side tried to overthrow the government.

WE are not pretending anything. I saw ....

Yes, yes, yes, blah, blah, blah.

My point stands. You can't have it both ways. If we are that dangerous, then dismissing our anger as harmless makes no sense.

You have to chose. Are we dangerous? Or harmless?

That you want to have it both ways, shows that your pretend shock and outrage over the supposed coup, is ginned up bulshit.

What point are you making other than posting that to put forth the anti-Christian smears in the article?

I am opposed to all violent assholes storming the capital to overthrow an election to cancel my vote and the vote of 80 million other Americans. If some of those assholes profess to be Christians it is not anti-Christian to condemn them. It’s an insult to Christianity to participate in violence and attack on the government of the United States while flying a Jesus flag and caring a cross.

And you do it like Christians like to do hide behind the skirt of religion when engaging in despicable acts.

There is no anti-Christian smear in that article. The man I voted for president is a Christian. Our new vice president is a Christian. I don’t recall ever voting for any president in my lifetime that was not a Christian. I probably would’ve done that had I voted for Trump however.

Why would that mean that I could not talk about how a group of blacks are violent and criminal?

Talk about individuals and groups of blacks that are violent and criminals all you want.

Just don’t talk about a peaceful protest organization that is not violent and criminal.

You cut your point.

YOu made the claim that I could not talk about blm being violent and criminal because you believed, like a retard, that I was wacist.

THat makes no sense. A wacist person, would be happy to talk about a black group, without the context of a mostly white group, being violent and criminal.

So, your claim otherwise, was just you talking nonsense.

Just calling them a "liar" based on saying something that you disagree with, is you being unreasonable

you are a liar because you are labeling BLM as a violent criminal organization based on nothing but sheer obvious racist prejudice because you do not cite fax or anything to back up your disgusting lie about BLM. You just told me that you believe it’s true so you
are not lying because you believe it true.

That is so absurd I’m still laughing.

Lying is when someone claims something that they know is false.

You've admitted that I believe what I say about blm.

Thus I am not lying.

You could reasonably have the position that I am wrong or even deluded.

But your insistence that I am lying is you being retarded.

Here, btw, is your peaceful BLM rioting.

1614962782686.png

1614962808977.png

1614962852689.png

Define pretending. I watched it on TV. Are you saying the insurrection at the Capitol never happened. It’s all fake news, it all took place filmed in some secret government Hollywood studio? WTF are you going blah blah blah blah about?

What point are you making other than posting that to put forth the anti-Christian smears in the article?

I am opposed to all violent assholes storming the capital...

Which has nothing to do with what we were talking about.

My point stands.

This is not about Trump. This is about US, Traditional Americans, who have a right to have a voice and to have our interests represented.

You deny us that, and there will be trouble.

Define pretending. I watched it on TV. Are you saying the insurrection at the Capitol never happened. It’s all fake news, it all took place filmed in some secret government Hollywood studio? WTF are you going blah blah blah blah about?

You dismissed our anger as just sadness and tears. Yet, you are also claiming to be shocked and appalled at the violence from us on 1/6.

Those two positions are mutually contradictory.

EIther our anger is a real threat, or it is not. YOu cannot both be afraid of our anger and not afraid of our anger, at the same time.

In at least one of those times, you were lying.

Which is your truth?

Are you a man shocked and appalled and afraid of the violence your fellow citizens are capable of?

Or are you laughing at our impotent rage?

Lying is also when someone claims that something is true but has been proven to be false. Just about every single murderer in prison will say they are innocent and they probably believe they are but there is a way to determine whether or not it is true or false. If the murderer in prison says he is innocent but the facts prove otherwise then he is lying. You could argue that he’s nuts but if that’s what you want in your case I’ll take it.

Lying is also when someone claims that something is true but has been proven to be false. Just about every single murderer in prison will say they are innocent and they probably believe they are but there is a way to determine whether or not it is true or false. If the murderer in prison says he is innocent but the facts prove otherwise then he is lying. You could argue that he’s nuts but if that’s what you want in your case I’ll take it.

I have never heard of that definition of lying before.

I think that you are just so closed minded, that you cannot grasp that other people can reasonably disagree with you.

you are living in your own self-conceived reality. You are generally harmless, but when you make threats to those that must confront your fake reality with facts then you are becoming dangerous

like sixty million believe Trump win the last election. And like you who maintain that BLM is a violent criminal organization with no proof.

you are living in your own self-conceived reality. You are generally harmless, but when you make threats to those that must confront your fake reality with facts then you are becoming dangerous

like sixty million believe Trump win the last election. And like you who maintain that BLM is a violent criminal organization with no proof.

Lying is teh intent to deceive.

Without that, it is not lying.

I believe that you believe what you are saying. Thus, you are not lying, you are just wrong.

Unless you can prove your definition of lie.

Yet, you are also claiming to be shocked and appalled at the violence from us on 1/6.

I am shocked at the purpose of your violence. The purpose of your violence was to overturn an election for very horrible and loathsome man who convinced you that it was rightfully his.

The cause for which “traditional” Americans for Trump will become violent or condone it is incredibly disgusting.

Lying is teh intent to deceive.

That is exactly why you are lying that BLM is a violent criminal organization.

One motive is to justify your racism. Black Lives don’t matter - look how violent they are.

Except that you admit that I believe it.

Part of ACTUAL racism, not the nonsense wacism you accuse me of, is having unreasonably biases against people.

Believing the worse of a group, with little evidence, would be expected of an actual racist.

If you believed that I was racist, you would not be surprised to find that I had a negative view of a mostly black group.

What you are doing here is showing how little thought you give to the leftist claptrap you spew.

Yet, you are also claiming to be shocked and appalled at the violence from us on 1/6.

I am shocked at the purpose of your violence. The purpose of your violence was to overturn an election for very horrible and loathsome man who convinced you that it was rightfully his.

The cause for which “traditional” Americans for Trump will become violent or condone it is incredibly disgusting.

1. The purpose was to stop the certification of a count without any investigation into credible accusations of fraud.

2. Trump was fine man. Better than than what came before him or after him for certain. Your hysteria over losing, is a flaw with you, not him.

3. My point stands. Traditional Americans count and when you try to deny that, you invite trouble.

4. So, what was all that about Christian Americans? I answered your question and you dropped it. Seems that all that "question" was was an excuse to post those anti-Christians smears. Like I said. And you denied. Does that make you a liar? An anti-Christian bigot?

The Left's Plan to Rule, is based on the marginalization and oppression of the largest single ethnic group in the country

How will they oppress you? Take your Dr Suess books away?

Right now, what they have done is create the idea that people like me, having a turn, is taboo and to be prevented at all costs.

Trump was our turn. We played by the rules adn won big. That should have meant that we got to see if our ideas worked for US.

But you people criminally resisted constantly and excessively to the point that our turn was at least somewhat denied.

Especially as the initial results were looking good.

That is very upsetting.

Why should we respect a game, when our turns are denied? Especially when you are obviously working the system to make sure we never get a turn again?

3. My point stands. Traditional Americans count

What point stands? You are a liar. Of course Traditional Americans count. I never said they did not?

in fact if you mean the ones that live in Red States like Wyoming they have a huge advantage in being counted - they have two Senators and California has two Senators.

Today, the country’s largest state, California, has 68 times the population of the smallest one, Wyoming, yet they have the same number of seats in the Senate. That means individual voters in deep-red Wyoming have far more influence over the Senate than voters in deep blue California.​

3. My point stands. Traditional Americans count

What point stands? You are a liar. Of course Traditional Americans count. I never said they did not?

Your actions show that you do not think that they do.

Trump as our turn, and at every step of hte way, you people have made it clear that you considered his administration an aberration to be fought with every fiber of your being.

There is a thread on this site right now, Biden, making America normal again".

US having a turn was ABnormal? That only makes sense if in your world the plan was for US to never have a turn.

My point stands. Traditional Americans count and as far as your plan to permanently sideline US, that will not lead to a good outcome for any of us.

Forum List

Back