What are people thinking as they hear the Senate arguments?

My point stands of course. You have some collection of assholes, call for "peaceful demonstrations" that just happen to turn into riots hundreds of times, and their pretense of surprise has no credibility.

The burden of proof is on you asshole. You need to prove beyond a shadow of doubt that every organizer of every one of the 7000 BLM peaceful protests nationwide rather intended that the protests include initiating violence and encouraging looting and other forms of mayhem that would harm the cause that necessitates the protests in the first place.. You don’t have a single suspect who called for violence yet you label the entire BLM movement as a criminal and violent.

And you absurdly dismiss legitimate studies that found about 3% violent..

And you wonder why you are identified as a racist.

1. Nice standard of proof you have there. We have seen hundreds of antifa and blm riots over the last 5 years. Your denial is silly.

2. The blm movement is a far left violent and criminal organization.

3. I know why I am identified as a wacist. Because people like you are terrified of anyone who is not cowed.

What would you do, if say, TRUMP, instead of calling for ONE demonstration that burst into a riot, had called for HUNDREDS, that caused over a billion dollars in damages and killed dozens of people, over his entire term?

Do you really think Trump has enough white supremacists, Militant anti-government types and just plain stupid cult followers to assault the Capitol Bldg hundreds of times more?

They are already like going - Where was Trump? He told us he was coming to the Capitol too - The man has no balls And now he is out golfing while we are having our stupid stop-the-steal asses arrested.

This is not about Trump. This is about Traditional Americans who are tried of being sidelined. Trump is just the one that stood forth to speak out for US.

And we are just getting started.

You need to seriously think about what you want to have happen moving forward.

Do you want more or less violence?

This is about Traditional Americans who are tried of being sidelined

If by traditional Americans do you mean those traditional Americans who think it’s a good tradition for cops to be able to shoot Black people when they feel like it? y’all need to be sidelined.

This is about Traditional Americans who are tried of being sidelined.

White Christian Americans are sidelining themselves. They quit procreating and reproducing themselves and their religion isn’t that attractive anymore because they don’t practice what the founder taught.

Instead they worship things like Trump. So you see it is about Trump

This is not about Trump.

I am encouraged because your diversion could mean that Trump does not have enough white supremacists, Militant anti-government types and just plain stupid cult followers to assault the Capitol Bldg hundreds of times over and over again?

The idiot traditional Americans, at least some of them, I woke up.

You need to seriously think about what you want to have happen moving forward.

I just don’t want 60 million ignorant Americans believing everything an asshole tells them such as that he won the election by a landslide when he lost it by 7 million votes. That’s all I want for now.

1. Nice standard of proof you have there. We have seen hundreds of antifa and blm riots over the last 5 years. Your denial is silly.

You are a liar. We have seen zero BLM riots.ENTIFA is an anti-fascist movement. They do not claim to be a peaceful protest movement. Therefore I do not agree with their use of violence. Know if you were going to everyone of these antifa versus right wing militia melees that ever occur and you know and you can tell me who threw the first punch, or rock and then we can talk about it. But for now you need to focus on BLM because you are flat out lying every time you call them a violentCriminal organization and that they are responsible for rioting and looting that takes place. You’re a liar. You’re a racist liar. And you cannot talk about BLM separately because you are a liar.

Nice standard of proof you have there.

I realize that people who lie about a black organization dedicated to peaceful protest Would have major difficulties with a standard of proof. It’s a good standard why don’t you try to live up to a decent moral standard for once in your life.

2. The blm movement is a far left violent and criminal organization.

Sorry. White supremacy does not allow white folks to say things about a black organization dedicated to peaceful protest that are not true. Not even vaguely close to being true. You are a liar.

. I know why I am identified as a wacist. Because people like you are terrified of anyone who is not cowed.

I am not terrified by the likes of you. Specifically now that the great white hope big Kahuna of all the racists in this country has lost and has been humiliated. HE is off golfing while his racist supporters that stormed the Capitol are being arrested and will be put on trial by v by the society they seek to destroy.

Do you think that the hundreds of riots under the direction of antifa and blm should be investigated by the FBI

Sure. Find one were you suspect that’s what happened and I will sign a letter with you to the FBI to be investigated.

I lump them together because they are both far left organizations responsible for hundreds of riots, over the last 5 years.

You lump them together because you can’t find any evidence to support your accusations on each one separately. Maybe you should focus on trying to find some. In the meantime stop your damn lying.

I honestly consider both blm and antifa to be violent far left organization

I honestly know without a shadow of a doubt that your consideration that both blm and antifa are violent far left organizations without a shared of evidence to support it means you are a racist and a liar.

You need to try to base such impactful ‘considerations’ on facts and evidence.

I posted two studies that found 8000 BLM protests to involve violence at 3 to 4 percent of them.

Yet you have concluded they call for violence and looting 100% of the time - based on some fee-wings you have. Just be a racist a live with yourself and your sad feelings.

This is about Traditional Americans who are tried of being sidelined.

You mean sidelined like the way GEORGE FLOYD was sidelined?

You need to realize that the George Floyd killing and subsequent violence and recognition of the problems has become a pivotal point in American history - your ‘traditional’ scare tactics about rioting blacks has failed you in the traditional politics that you long for.

Millions of white Americans and even Corporate leaders in most industries are no longer standing by in the traditional sense. They are much more aggressively about involved on the BLM side if you have not noticed.

Your side or the mob violence scare tactics politically in Wisconsin to no avail. Trump lost Wisconsin. Racism could not help trump win Wisconsin.

I am overjoyed for that.

Connecting facts to recognize a reality is opposed by Correll 26596567
Because you are stating "facts" in conjunction as though they are connected or as though they mean what you want them to mean, generally with little cause other than your deep hatred of President Trump and teh GOP.

What does it mean when it is a fact that Trump responded to a request for help by tweeting nothing for fifteen minutes as the rioters continued ransacking the Capitol snd then tweeted that Pence was too cowardly to stop the steal? What does it mean? Was it right it was it wrong for Trump to ignore a call for help by someone under attack by people flying Trump flags yelling “fight for Trump”

Jesus saves! god, guns & guts made america, let’s keep all three. 26680911
Traditional Americans who are tried of being sidelined.

Is this them? And are these warriors in your impending civil war?

A Christian Insurrection
Many of those who mobbed the Capitol on Wednesday claimed to be enacting God’s will.EMMA GREEN JANUARY 8, 2021​

Supporters of President Donald Trump pray outside the U.S. Capitol on January 6, leaning on a large wooden cross.
WIN MCNAMEE / GETTY

Updated 1:36 p.m. Eastern on January 8, 2020.
The name of God was everywhere during Wednesday’s insurrection against the American government. The mob carried signs and flag declaring Jesus saves! and god, guns & guts made america, let’s keep all three. Some were participants in the Jericho March, a gathering of Christians to “pray, march, fast, and rally for election integrity.” After calling on God to “save the republic” during rallies at state capitols and in D.C. over the past two months, the marchers returned to Washington with flourish. On the National Mall, one man waved the flag of Israel above a sign begging passersby to say yes to jesus. “Shout if you love Jesus!” someone yelled, and the crowd cheered. “Shout if you love Trump!” The crowd cheered louder. The group’s name is drawn from the biblical story of Jericho, “a city of false gods and corruption,” the march’s website says. Just as God instructed Joshua to march around Jericho seven times with priests blowing trumpets, Christians gathered in D.C., blowing shofars, the ram’s horn typically used in Jewish worship, to banish the “darkness of election fraud” and ensure that “the walls of corruption crumble.”​

Do you know of a mob of black Christians ever violently storming the US Capitol because their candidate for President claims he won an election that he lost by seven MILLION votes and he wanted his loyal mob help to keep a loser in office or the white Christian Nation that God himself put on earth for his Chosen People?

Mass Delusion in America
What I heard from insurrectionists on their march to the Capitol​
JEFFREY GOLDBERGJANUARY 6, 2021​
People in a pro-Trump mob near the U.S. Capitol
JON CHERRY / GETTY​
Insurrection Day, 12:40 p.m.: A group of about 80 lumpen Trumpists were gathered outside the Commerce Department, near the White House. They organized themselves in a large circle, and stared at a boombox rigged to a megaphone. Their leader and, for some, savior—a number of them would profess to me their belief that the 45th president is an agent of God and his son, Jesus Christ—was rehearsing his pitiful list of grievances, and also fomenting a rebellion against, among others, the klatch of treacherous Republicans who had aligned themselves with the Constitution and against him.​

Last edited:
This is not about Trump.

This thread is about Trump. You asked me a question about Trump. So I answered as if it all was about Trump.

Aw, cute. I made a more general point and you cut everything so you could get in a little partisan jab.

What is it like to know that you have to play such games to pretend to not be getting your ass kicked?

This is about Traditional Americans who are tried of being sidelined

If by traditional Americans do you mean those traditional Americans who think it’s a good tradition for cops to be able to shoot Black people when they feel like it? y’all need to be sidelined.

Nope. That is not what I mean. ANd you are a dick for asking such a question.

Forum List

Back