What are people thinking as they hear the Senate arguments?

Nice opening argument, and I am sorry that I am so late to the discussion - I was distracted by my impending death. I have seen you around here,
Are you actually dying, and if so, I am sorry to hear it.
Not immediately ;)

All these ridiculous partisan explanations of how we supposedly “lost the Republic” on a — name your choice — specific date, just like the “personality politics” of Trumpsters in general, can not disguise the fact that something historically unprecedented, violent and anti-Constitutional happened on Jan. 6th.
Are you going to argue the merits of the Oath of Office???

A reliable checks and balances would not need an oath of office. The oath of office is proof that the composers and advocates of the constitution recognized its inadequacies. President Adams said it was good for religious and moral people only, and that it is inadequate for any other people; which is what we are - I don't care how religious you claim to be, the Constitution lead to the disorderly secularization of communities.

I have long argued that several of our past Presidents (of both parties) should have been impeached and prosecuted for crimes committed in office. They and their henchman have generally escaped and usually remain feted “senior statesmen” of our Republic. That was because the legal and institutional processes of Congress, the Court system, the two-party system, the corruption of both parties by big money and corporations — these have frustrated action that I and many others would like to see. But none of this means we no longer even have a Republic, a representative democracy, or the basic freedoms that they allow.
What it does mean is that the checks and balances do not work, and the fact that the government is too big to fail obscures your's and everybody else's, except me, to see the need for a new constitution.

What Trump wanted to do by disregarding the confirmed results of the election he lost would have caused a civil war, a military coup, or led directly to imposed martial law. Our Republican system and representative democracy, not to mention our court system and “rule of law,” might never have recovered.
But all this must be done legally, and not as the result of mob action. One day there may well be a genuine coup, a bonapartist or authoritarian dictatorship like Trump seemed determined to impose. If such succeeds it will be too late for effective normal parliamentary and political action. Only then the kind of violent extra-parliamentary action that occurred in D.C. on Jan. 6th may be justifiable.
You are a victim of fear mongering partisan punditry. And what is really sad, is that the pundits are not smart enough to realize that the organization of the government deliberate institutions of legislation are erroneous, because the racist slave owners that designed the system did not have all of the information necessary for designing a government that could be expanded in an orderly manner as the population increased and diversified, and this that and the other.

Last edited:
1. Your pretense of being unaware of the events of the last 5 years, is absurd. Dismissed.

I am aware of the violence that took place in the past five years. I’m just not aware of where you get the idea That BLM is a violent, criminal, terrorists organizations that have engaged in violent riots for 5 years, killing dozens and causing hundreds of millions of dollars in damage and untold human suffering.

Im exposing the fact that you are a liar because you cannot back any of that lie up.

It was not an insurrection

There is no reason not to label the DJTQ 1/6
RIOT an insurrection - a violent uprising against the government and the peaceful transfer of power - with the apparent blessing of the sitting but lame duck sore loser President who watched on tv and did nothing to try to stop it.

FBI director Christopher Wray has said the bureau views the Capitol insurrection as a clear act of domestic terrorism. Speaking during a Senate hearing on the 6 January riots, Wray said: ‘That attack, that siege, was criminal behaviour, plain and simple, and it’s behaviour that we, the FBI, view as domestic terrorism’

2. Discussing the actions of antifa and blm in no way denies or excuses the riot on 1/6.

You are not discussing BLM. You are lying about BLM being a violent criminal terrorist organization. You are lying that ANTIFA violence is condoned by high ranking Democratic officials and or me.

“There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes or was in any way compromised.” 26533807,
I have no faith in an "election day" that is really several weeks.

Of course you don’t. Its user friendly and more secure. The long lines in high populated areas cause more people to give up and don’t vote. You vote for the Party that can’t win by popular vote so you need the rural electoral college advantage to even have a chance at winning a presidential race.

Of course you don’t you must still be waiting for batshit crazy Sydney Powell to unleash the Kracken and blow the election fraud shit wide open.

Repudiating Trump, officials say election ‘most secure’ By ERIC TUCKER and FRANK BAJAK November 13, 2020 WASHINGTON (AP) — It’s hard to put it any more bluntly: “There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes or was in any way compromised.”
Rejecting President Donald Trump’s persistent claims and complaints, a broad coalition of top government and industry officials is declaring that the Nov. 3 voting and the following count unfolded smoothly with no more than the usual minor hiccups.
It was, they declare, resorting to Trump’s sort of dramatic language, “the most secure in American history.”
The statement late Thursday by the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency amounted to the most direct repudiation to date of Trump’s efforts to undermine the integrity of the contest, and echoed repeated assertions by election experts and state officials​

Trump tweets to his rioting mob that Pence is a coward 26541022,
1. I'm not justify anything. I'm disagreeing that Trump incited violence.
We know from the impeachment trial that Trump ignored requests for help from members in the path of an assault by a violent Trump flag flying mob. One request was to call the mob off. Call off the attack to stop the Steal.

We know that Trump could not be bothered to stop the insurrection because he had more important business for his Twitter finger to do. Trump needed to tweet to his rioting mob that Pence is a coward.

I wonder what ignoring pleas for help while posting that message to a rioting mob is if not inciting violence..

1. Your pretense of being unaware of the events of the last 5 years, is absurd. Dismissed.

I am aware of the violence that took place in the past five years. I’m just not aware of where you get the idea That BLM is a violent, criminal, terrorists organizations that have engaged in violent riots for 5 years, killing dozens and causing hundreds of millions of dollars in damage and untold human suffering.

Im exposing the fact that you are a liar because you cannot back any of that lie up.

I said antifa and blm. I'm not sure why you keep dropping antifa. Probably to support your narrative that I am wacist.

I am not going to pretend that your pretense of being unaware of the wide spread riots of the last 5 years is anything other than you playing full retard.

1614740392189.png

2. Discussing the actions of antifa and blm in no way denies or excuses the riot on 1/6.

You are not discussing BLM. You are lying about BLM being a violent criminal terrorist organization. You are lying that ANTIFA violence is condoned by high ranking Democratic officials and or me.

I am not going to dignify your silliness with a response.

My point stands.

Discussing the actions of antifa and blm in no way denies or excuses the riot on 1/6.

Trump tweets to his rioting mob that Pence is a coward 26541022,
1. I'm not justify anything. I'm disagreeing that Trump incited violence.
We know from the impeachment trial that Trump ignored requests for help from members in the path of an assault by a violent Trump flag flying mob. One request was to call the mob off. Call off the attack to stop the Steal.

We know that Trump could not be bothered to stop the insurrection because he had more important business for his Twitter finger to do. Trump needed to tweet to his rioting mob that Pence is a coward.

I wonder what ignoring pleas for help while posting that message to a rioting mob is if not inciting violence..

inciting violence requires that he say or do something that incites violence.

Doing NOTHING, is not that.

Your pretense of confusion is you pretending to be insane.

Doing NOTHING, is not that

You idiot, Trump did nothing to respond to the plea to call off his rioters. But he did not continue to do nothing after that call. He fucking puts out a message that Trump is a coward so they could know that in the middle of a riot he was watching on tv like some reality show he dreamed up.

You have no soul. You have no morality to defend that tweet the way you do.

Doing NOTHING, is not that

You idiot, Trump did nothing to respond to the plea to call off his rioters. But he did not continue to do nothing after that call. He fucking puts out a message that Trump is a coward so they could know that in the middle of a riot he was watching on tv like some reality show he dreamed up.

You have no soul. You have no morality to defend that tweet the way you do.

Dude. You are trying to gin up the ONE riot from our side, to distract from FIVE years of riots from your side.

HUNDREDS OF RIOTS, DOZENS DEAD, THOUSANDS INJURIED, OVER A BILLION IN DAMANGES.

Your side has devolved to the point of using brownshirts.

Are you sure about this? Have you taken even a moment to really think about what you are doing?

I said antifa and blm.

I said quit lying about BLM and will put your mind at ease about ANTIFA. I don’t not support ANTIFA but I do support BLM because they are a peaceful organization in the spirit of MLK and GHANDI.

I said antifa and blm.

I said quit lying about BLM and will put your mind at ease about ANTIFA. I don’t not support ANTIFA but I do support BLM because they are a peaceful organization in the spirit of MLK and GHANDI.

Your opinion of mlk and ghandi might be different than mine.

My points about antifa and blm being violent criminal thugs, stands.

ON the history over the last 5 years of them rioting and killing and destroying.

You have no history of BLM calling for riots and looting and violence. They call for peaceful demonstrations like you said Trump did.

There is a history of riots and violence over the past five years but BLM is not responsible for it just like Trump is not responsible you say for the riot in DC on January 6 to overturn the election so Trump could stay in power for four more years like a fascist even though he lost by seven million votes.

worst domestic terrorist anti democracy riot ever 26563259

2. If you truly condemned all the political violence over the last 5 years, you would not be pretending that the one small riot in dc, is the worst of it.

You need to quit using the words “pretend and “pretending” in your goofy-assed attempts to make logical replies.

I condemn the violence by all sides for whatever ideology or cause or just senseless violence. What I think about the DJTQ1/6RIOT has nothing to do with my condemnation of all violence; not just the past five years but all senseless violence.

DJTQ1/6RIOT’s worst ever list:
Worst domestic terrorist attack on the Capitol Building Property.

Worst domestic terrorist attack on the Capitol Building POLICE killing one. Injuring over 100.

Worst domestic terrorist attack on a joint session of Congress with the Vice President presiding in a Constitutional Role.

Worst domestic terrorist attack on the peaceful transfer of power.

Worst domestic terrorist attack on the US GOVERNMENT by white supremacists.

Worst domestic terrorist attack on the Capitol Building Property and members of Congress and Capitol police snd staff and government employees when the mob was carrying out the attack under flags emblazoned with the name of the POTUS on them.

Only ‘same as above’ where the President of the United States sat idly by watching the violence on tv and tweeted to the mob that the Vice President is a coward.

Last edited:
ON the history over the last 5 years of them rioting and killing and destroying.

You have no history of BLM calling for riots and looting and violence. They call for peaceful demonstrations like you said Trump did.

There is a history of riots and violence over the past five years but BLM is not responsible for it just like Trump is not responsible you say for the riot in DC on January 6 to overturn the election so Trump could stay in power for four more years like a fascist even though he lost by seven million votes.

You call for a demonstration and it gets out of control ONCE, that is believable.

YOu do it twice and you are being reckless.

You do it several hundred times, and it is obvious that when you say "demonstration" you mean, "riot".

The rest of your post is even dumber than your pretense of not remembering that.

@Correll’s authoritarian RULE for REDRESS of GRIEVANCES 26671726 reply to 26670831
You call for a demonstration and it gets out of control ONCE, that is believable.

YOu do it twice and you are being reckless.

You do it several hundred times, and it is obvious that when you say "demonstration" you mean, "riot".

I see you have abolished the peaceful assembly part of the First Amendment to the Constitution. at least for black Americans.

Congress shall make no law prohibiting or abridging the freedom of speech or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

There were said to be 35,000 Americans that showed up at the CAPITOL on January 6, 2021 to peaceably assemble for a redress of the grievance because they truly believe what the President of The United States told them about what needed to happen on that day. Trump has that assembly of his devoted supporters truly believing that he had actually won the 2020 election by a landslide (Stupid, I know, but nevertheless) that the election was going to be officially stolen from him and them and all Americans on that very historic day. So they were there to stop it.

That peaceful demonstration turned extremely violent when about one thousand of those demonstrators staged an unprecedented violent attack upon the US Capitol building and all the members of the legislative branch of the US government as well as Vice President Mike Pence who were inside to certify the true will of the people or the stolen election. The latter, if one is able to believe everything that Donald J Trump tells them.

Because of 1000 out of 35,000 Trump election fraud protesters according to @Correll’s RULE for REDRESS of GRIEVANCES, Being in effect, 34,000 of those Trump protesters, following one day of protest, no longer will be justifiably able to gather to assemble to bring their grievance about the election fraud before the government.

It’s over! There can be no protest regarding the 2020 election fraud..........ever again.

But wait. The January 6 election fraud protest was not the first time where violence broke out.

Correll has for forgotten entirely about previous election fraud protests that turned violent.

Such a convenient short memory when it comes to white people causes.

CBB9D6AA-5F36-44E3-BC7F-0D5368AFF5F8.jpeg

I guess TrumpQ’s duped protesters get a Mulligan because they are stupid or some bullshit excuse like that, will be coming our way shortly.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back