WH Press Secretary Psaki Refuses To Say If Biden Believes A 15 Week Old, Unborn Baby Is A Human Being

The being is human after it's born also. Many are perfectly willing to remove protections then also.
Another science denier.

Who? You?
One of us has provided multiple links to scientists proving his position.

One of us has provided nothing.

Hmmmmm.........................

Where did I ever argue that I didn't believe the being wasn't human at any point? I said the being is worthy or protection before AND after birth.
When aren't they protected after birth?

Every time we argue to remove any safety net.
Unfortunately vague responses don't really answer the question, but if you want to go back and forth we certainly can. Who was arguing to remove safety nets, and what are calling a 'safety net'?

Trump Budget Deeply Cuts Health, Housing, Other Assistance for Low- and Moderate-Income Families | Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
The economy was booming so those programs wasn't necessary. But of course Fauci had to shut that economy down.
Fauci doesn't have the power to do as such, yet Trump did and did along with the rest of the executives of each state.
Trump was against the shutdowns as most educated people. Now run along.
Then Trump should have never activated or declared the National Health Emergency protocol.

The being is human after it's born also. Many are perfectly willing to remove protections then also.
Another science denier.

Who? You?

Where did I ever argue that I didn't believe the being wasn't human at any point? I said the being is worthy or protection before AND after birth.

Unfortunately vague responses don't really answer the question, but if you want to go back and forth we certainly can. Who was arguing to remove safety nets, and what are calling a 'safety net'?

Trump Budget Deeply Cuts Health, Housing, Other Assistance for Low- and Moderate-Income Families | Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
The economy was booming so those programs wasn't necessary. But of course Fauci had to shut that economy down.

Of course they were necessary.
In certain cases, but not for life long recipients that could work. Before the fake epidemic if you couldn't get a job, you were lazy.

Simply having a job did not mean you were not poor.
No shit I have been poor most of my life, but I've worked the entire time. I've also made it on my own, while raising a son by myself. Worked multiple jobs, and we never went hungry and had a roof over our heads. Even gave my son the house when I bought my land that I live on now.

Another science denier.

Who? You?

In certain cases, but not for life long recipients that could work. Before the fake epidemic if you couldn't get a job, you were lazy.

No shit I have been poor most of my life, but I've worked the entire time. I've also made it on my own, while raising a son by myself. Worked multiple jobs, and we never went hungry and had a roof over our heads. Even gave my son the house when I bought my land that I live on now.

Good for you.

Another science denier.

Who? You?

Fauci doesn't have the power to do as such, yet Trump did and did along with the rest of the executives of each state.
Then Trump should have never activated or declared the National Health Emergency protocol.
I agree, but he listened to Fauci and the supposed science. You know the science you are against now if you want to prosecute Fauci for all his lies through this scam.

Another science denier.

Who? You?

I agree, but he listened to Fauci and the supposed science. You know the science you are against now if you want to prosecute Fauci for all his lies through this scam.
What makes you think any human is perfect?

Another science denier.

Who? You?

Then count yer blessings and fell fortunate you still have yer health. cause my Pap told me that, "you're a rich man if you have yer health". I lost mine seven years ago.

Another science denier.

Who? You?

Lol, the only perfect being is God and we were made in his image. You loons did the opposite of what Trump recommend and come to find out. Trump was right, he isn't perfect but a lot better than you loons. Who have blood on your hands because of your hatred for one man. Just saying.

Another science denier.

Who? You?

Then count yer blessings and fell fortunate you still have yer health. cause my Pap told me that, "you're a rich man if you have yer health". I lost mine seven years ago.
I've had my battles, but by the grace of God he pulled me through.

Another science denier.

Who? You?

Do you intent to deny that God suggest you help other people when they are in need?

Repubs only pretend to care about the unborn, we know damn sure they despise the living.

They don't give a shit about the baby once it's outside the womb. Then it's on it's own. Hungry? Fuck you. Want good schools in your poor neighborhood? Fuck you. Want a livable wage? Fuck you. Need healthcare? Fuck you.
And notice how quickly Republicans want to go to war with countries like Iran or Iraq. Hundreds of thousands of American soldiers will die? Fuck you.
We want choice in education to give minorities a chance you loons cannot have that. Got to keep them uneducated and on welfare for a vote. Just ask the Obama phone lady.
So you want to help the few who can do Charter School and in turn hurt the 80% who need public school got it.

What it looks like is you want to give rich people who send their kids to private schools tax breaks even if it means defunding public schools. Got it.

Another science denier.

Who? You?

Lol, the only perfect being is God and we were made in his image. You loons did the opposite of what Trump recommend and come to find out. Trump was right, he isn't perfect but a lot better than you loons. Who have blood on your hands because of your hatred for one man. Just saying.
I have no position to do what Trump wanted, I have no power, all I can do is control myself.

Another science denier.

Who? You?

Do you intent to deny that God suggest you help other people when they are in need?
I do help people in need. I can't help with money. I'm handyman now and have done a lot of services for free for people that couldn't afford it.

Just like the conservative Supreme Court. I guess they agree with me while that might be a life in the woman's belly, life really isn't that precious. Maybe if you are religious you might think it is but many of us aren't religious. AND, since America is overwhelmingly religious, one can only assume that most of the women getting abortions are religious. That's between them and their god.
"Between them and their God" can be used to justify and normalize many things the civilized world
sees as evil and repulsive.
Everything comes down to a left/right dichotomy and I'm constantly shocked at the people that want to
spare the lives of savage brutal criminals and end the lives of innocent children.

The State pays lots of money to house, feed and entertain the scum rotting away on death row
but fans of abortion always bring up the "would you like to pay for this child that we want to kill"
argument which is imminently disingenuous.

Maybe your life isn't that precious but robbing a human being of that choice for him/herself to make
is incredibly evil and selfish.
There are still people around that somehow survived the death camps in Nazi Germany, the Soviet Union and
today in China. Would you tell them their lives weren't worth saving?
For themselves and society in general, that reaffirms the value of one human life, lives ARE worth saving.
Liberals against the death penalty has nothing to do with abortion. Two different issues. Too many innocent people have been sent to death row. It's not fair. It costs more to kill them. It's not right. There are many reasons why a person might be against the death penalty.

Not apples to apples. If I get a girl pregnant and we want to get an abortion, we should be FREE to do it. Boy for a party that talks a lot about freedom you sure do want to legislate something that should be between a couple and their doctor.

No one said abortion was pretty or good. It's just a necessary evil. And I don't even think it's evil. I don't believe in god so "evil" seems to me to be a religious word. It's a little fetus knows in the womb. It doesn't know. It doesn't feel pain. It's quick and humane.

Repubs only pretend to care about the unborn, we know damn sure they despise the living.

They don't give a shit about the baby once it's outside the womb. Then it's on it's own. Hungry? Fuck you. Want good schools in your poor neighborhood? Fuck you. Want a livable wage? Fuck you. Need healthcare? Fuck you.
And notice how quickly Republicans want to go to war with countries like Iran or Iraq. Hundreds of thousands of American soldiers will die? Fuck you.
We want choice in education to give minorities a chance you loons cannot have that. Got to keep them uneducated and on welfare for a vote. Just ask the Obama phone lady.
So you want to help the few who can do Charter School and in turn hurt the 80% who need public school got it.

What it looks like is you want to give rich people who send their kids to private schools tax breaks even if it means defunding public schools. Got it.
Charter schools would put competition against our public schools. If they can't keep up educating our kids, then they don't deserve our money.

Charter schools would put competition against our public schools. If they can't keep up educating our kids, then they don't deserve our money.
Private schools have many problems also..

Harrowing tales of abuse told to lawmakers from youth home survivors​

Just like the conservative Supreme Court. I guess they agree with me while that might be a life in the woman's belly, life really isn't that precious. Maybe if you are religious you might think it is but many of us aren't religious. AND, since America is overwhelmingly religious, one can only assume that most of the women getting abortions are religious. That's between them and their god.
"Between them and their God" can be used to justify and normalize many things the civilized world
sees as evil and repulsive.
Everything comes down to a left/right dichotomy and I'm constantly shocked at the people that want to
spare the lives of savage brutal criminals and end the lives of innocent children.

The State pays lots of money to house, feed and entertain the scum rotting away on death row
but fans of abortion always bring up the "would you like to pay for this child that we want to kill"
argument which is imminently disingenuous.

Maybe your life isn't that precious but robbing a human being of that choice for him/herself to make
is incredibly evil and selfish.
There are still people around that somehow survived the death camps in Nazi Germany, the Soviet Union and
today in China. Would you tell them their lives weren't worth saving?
For themselves and society in general, that reaffirms the value of one human life, lives ARE worth saving.
I rob a baby of life every time I pull out, potentially. I brought them into this world and the law, our country, even the Supreme Court, agrees I can take them out up until a certain time and then you can only do it if there are medical reasons. Seems reasonable to me.

Women have been drinking stuff or coat hangering themselves since the beginning of time. We just made it safe and legal and we don't think any woman who doesn't want to have a kid should be forced to have one. After a certain number of weeks we make a cut off. You probably want to cut it down but there are arguments for why the number of weeks are set where they are. Scientists, women agreed on that amount of time. Why are conservatives cutting it down? Why make it harder for women to get abortions?

I guess if women vote GOP it's their fault if Republicans one day make abortion illegal. I hope they do because too many women vote GOP. Also women benefit the most from Affirmative Action and too many of them vote GOP. I actually wish you Republicans would make abortion and affirmative action illegal. They should have voted Democratic.

Another science denier.

Who? You?

I do help people in need. I can't help with money. I'm handyman now and have done a lot of services for free for people that couldn't afford it.
Yet the govt. can help when those in need ask...and it should be able to accomplish those goals without people trashing the program because helping other people is what humans do...

Do you really want to get into this? You do know the parents who send their kids to charter school care more than the parents who send their kids to public school right? I see Charter schools as an option for poor parents who want better than public schools but can't afford private.

So I won't make excuses that the schools are under funded. I'll put the blame on the poor uneducated parents who are sending those poor ass kids to shitty public schools. Don't blame the school blame the parents. Don't blame the kids, blame the parents.

Private schools have many problems also..

Harrowing tales of abuse told to lawmakers from youth home survivors​

Years ago while filling in for a buddy. I handed this guy in his twenties a comic to read. He handed it back to me and said you know I can't read. I was shocked, in this day in time our public schools aren't teaching basic skills. We need to make sure our children are educated.

Charter schools would put com petition against our public schools. If they can't keep up educating our kids, then they don't deserve our money.
Do you really want to get into this? You do know the parents who send their kids to charter school care more than the parents who send their kids to public school right?

No. That's little more than an unfounded generalization. My daughter got a very good public education. She will be starting her Junior year at college. There was no reason for me to send her to a charter school.

Forum List

Back