WH Press Secretary Psaki Refuses To Say If Biden Believes A 15 Week Old, Unborn Baby Is A Human Being

Repubs only pretend to care about the unborn, we know damn sure they despise the living.

They don't give a shit about the baby once it's outside the womb. Then it's on it's own. Hungry? Fuck you. Want good schools in your poor neighborhood? Fuck you. Want a livable wage? Fuck you. Need healthcare? Fuck you.
And notice how quickly Republicans want to go to war with countries like Iran or Iraq. Hundreds of thousands of American soldiers will die? Fuck you.
We want choice in education to give minorities a chance you loons cannot have that. Got to keep them uneducated and on welfare for a vote. Just ask the Obama phone lady.
So you want to help the few who can do Charter School and in turn hurt the 80% who need public school got it.

What it looks like is you want to give rich people who send their kids to private schools tax breaks even if it means defunding public schools. Got it.
Charter schools would put competition against our public schools. If they can't keep up educating our kids, then they don't deserve our money.
Do you really want to get into this? You do know the parents who send their kids to charter school care more than the parents who send their kids to public school right? I see Charter schools as an option for poor parents who want better than public schools but can't afford private.

So I won't make excuses that the schools are under funded. I'll put the blame on the poor uneducated parents who are sending those poor ass kids to shitty public schools. Don't blame the school blame the parents. Don't blame the kids, blame the parents.
Our schools right now are indoctrination centers. Teaching social issues instead of English, math, history. Charter schools teach them those things. Competition is what we need to improve our school system.

Repubs only pretend to care about the unborn, we know damn sure they despise the living.

They don't give a shit about the baby once it's outside the womb. Then it's on it's own. Hungry? Fuck you. Want good schools in your poor neighborhood? Fuck you. Want a livable wage? Fuck you. Need healthcare? Fuck you.
And notice how quickly Republicans want to go to war with countries like Iran or Iraq. Hundreds of thousands of American soldiers will die? Fuck you.
We want choice in education to give minorities a chance you loons cannot have that. Got to keep them uneducated and on welfare for a vote. Just ask the Obama phone lady.
So you want to help the few who can do Charter School and in turn hurt the 80% who need public school got it.

What it looks like is you want to give rich people who send their kids to private schools tax breaks even if it means defunding public schools. Got it.
Charter schools would put competition against our public schools. If they can't keep up educating our kids, then they don't deserve our money.
Do you really want to get into this? You do know the parents who send their kids to charter school care more than the parents who send their kids to public school right? I see Charter schools as an option for poor parents who want better than public schools but can't afford private.

So I won't make excuses that the schools are under funded. I'll put the blame on the poor uneducated parents who are sending those poor ass kids to shitty public schools. Don't blame the school blame the parents. Don't blame the kids, blame the parents.
Our schools right now are indoctrination centers. Teaching social issues instead of English, math, history. Charter schools teach them those things. Competition is what we need to improve our school system.

My daughter can write, knows math and history.

Most do, I was shocked when that guy told me he couldn't read. My son started to read basically before the first grade. But I read him a story every night before he went to bed.

From a legal standpoint, NO - A 15 week old zygote is no more a human being than a freshly hatched tadpole is a frog.
Human beings have to be able to live and breath on their own - Independent of a host.

1624375019982.png

Most do, I was shocked when that guy told me he couldn't read. My son started to read basically before the first grade. But I read him a story every night before he went to bed.

Yes, most do but you still feel this pressing need to condemn public schools.

The being is human after it's born also. Many are perfectly willing to remove protections then also.
Another science denier.

Ask any Leftard if we can have Spotted Owl eggs for breakfast.

It depends on what state Biden lives in for him to believe whether or not a 15 week old is human or not?
The Catholic hierarchy says Senile Joe is not the "good" Catholic he claims to be.
And of course he's a venal liar and publicly comes on to little girls so I would throw in
with the Catholic bishops, regardless of his stance on the abortion issue (which just confirms what a hypocrite
he is about his Catholicism).

It’a a Yes, No, or Not Sure answer for Mr Catholic.

Yes you make laws to protect the child.

No you don’t make laws to protect the child.

Not Sure you error on the side of life and make laws to protect what maybe a child.

The general anti-science belief among the left is that a child isn't human until it emerges from the birth canal. That's some weird voodoo shit if you ask me.

It’a a Yes, No, or Not Sure answer for Mr Catholic.

Yes you make laws to protect the child.

No you don’t make laws to protect the child.

Not Sure you error on the side of life and make laws to protect what maybe a child.

The general anti-science belief among the left is that a child isn't human until it emerges from the birth canal. That's some weird voodoo shit if you ask me.

Actually Democrats want to murder born children too.

I rob a baby of life every time I pull out, potentially. I brought them into this world and the law, our country, even the Supreme Court, agrees I can take them out up until a certain time and then you can only do it if there are medical reasons. Seems reasonable to me.
That's like saying I save a life every time I don't run over some old person in a cross walk.

I understand your point is rhetorical but with our ever growing understanding of fetal science
the time frame is pushed further back when we can see that the fetus is more developed
than previously thought at a younger stage of development.

Public support for the rights of the unborn grow stronger year by year.
This issue will not go away and the dithering dotard Joe Biden is not helping things.

From a legal standpoint, NO - A 15 week old zygote is no more a human being than a freshly hatched tadpole is a frog.
Human beings have to be able to live and breath on their own - Independent of a host.

View attachment 504342
Then I can break Spotted Owl eggs without interference.
But Joe is too much of a coward to state his belief.

A spotted owl egg (or ANY egg) can live outside the mother owl if kept at correct temperature under a light.
A 15 week old fetus cannot.

I rob a baby of life every time I pull out, potentially. I brought them into this world and the law, our country, even the Supreme Court, agrees I can take them out up until a certain time and then you can only do it if there are medical reasons. Seems reasonable to me.
That's like saying I save a life every time I don't run over some old person in a cross walk.

I understand your point is rhetorical but with our ever growing understanding of fetal science
the time frame is pushed further back when we can see that the fetus is more developed
than previously thought at a younger stage of development.

Public support for the rights of the unborn grow stronger year by year.
This issue will not go away and the dithering dotard Joe Biden is not helping things.

No they don't ^ A mothers right to choose and leaving Roe intact is a 70/30 issue.
Shouldn't bother you however - You're on the wrong side of EVERY 70/30 issue.

Actually Democrats want to murder born children too.
How fucked up is Virginia that their governor is pro baby killing and celebrates the Klan?
That's rhetorical- Virginia is very fucked up.
The swamp creatures are packed into NoVA and screwed it up. 99% of the land mass is Trump country. I drive by houses with F^^k Biden banners all the time.

Forum List

Back