WH Press Secretary Psaki Refuses To Say If Biden Believes A 15 Week Old, Unborn Baby Is A Human Being

I rob a baby of life every time I pull out, potentially. I brought them into this world and the law, our country, even the Supreme Court, agrees I can take them out up until a certain time and then you can only do it if there are medical reasons. Seems reasonable to me.
That's like saying I save a life every time I don't run over some old person in a cross walk.

I understand your point is rhetorical but with our ever growing understanding of fetal science
the time frame is pushed further back when we can see that the fetus is more developed
than previously thought at a younger stage of development.

Public support for the rights of the unborn grow stronger year by year.
This issue will not go away and the dithering dotard Joe Biden is not helping things.

No they don't ^ A mothers right to choose and leaving Roe intact is a 70/30 issue.
Shouldn't bother you however - You're on the wrong side of EVERY 70/30 issue.
Irrelevant to the topic of Joe refusing to answer.

From a legal standpoint, NO - A 15 week old zygote is no more a human being than a freshly hatched tadpole is a frog.
Human beings have to be able to live and breath on their own - Independent of a host.

View attachment 504342
Then I can break Spotted Owl eggs without interference.
But Joe is too much of a coward to state his belief.

A spotted owl egg (or ANY egg) can live outside the mother owl if kept at correct temperature under a light.
A 15 week old fetus cannot.
Liar. A bird egg cannot survive without a parent.

The being is human after it's born also. Many are perfectly willing to remove protections then also.
Another science denier.

Who? You?
One of us has provided multiple links to scientists proving his position.

One of us has provided nothing.

Hmmmmm.........................

Where did I ever argue that I didn't believe the being wasn't human at any point? I said the being is worthy or protection before AND after birth.
When aren't they protected after birth?

Every time we argue to remove any safety net.
Unfortunately vague responses don't really answer the question, but if you want to go back and forth we certainly can. Who was arguing to remove safety nets, and what are calling a 'safety net'?

Trump Budget Deeply Cuts Health, Housing, Other Assistance for Low- and Moderate-Income Families | Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
I think your article, like everything else in the media about anything Trump related, is highly biased and not fairly presented. Also, do you have no expectations of self discipline or personal responsibility? Why are people who do not have jobs and can't afford housing, food, etc... having children to begin with? PP also provides birth control, and if you can afford to use abortion as your form of birth control, you can surely afford the birth control that works before a child is conceived? Or are 'poor people' just stupid animals that have no self control and need to be allowed to act irresponsibly and need abortion to keep them from proliferating? If anything, the Democrat concept of allowing them to continue to kill of their children is far more evil than the conservative notion of expectations of self discipline, morality, and personal responsibility. We used to have that in this country before the 60's progressive generation with their anti-morality / anti-authority agenda came along and destroyed the family. Ironic that the very same generation that railed against morality, specifically Christian morality, and authority back in the day, is now pushing their so called 'morality' on everyone today. But somehow it's now acceptable because they're now the 'authority', they've been hypocrites from the very beginning of their movement.

From a legal standpoint, NO - A 15 week old zygote is no more a human being than a freshly hatched tadpole is a frog.
Human beings have to be able to live and breath on their own - Independent of a host.

View attachment 504342
When you stop a beating heart ….

That's up to the mother - DEFINITELY not you.
I am personally opposed to abortion after 15 weeks btw.
So you too think it’s up to a mother to murder her child after birth.
Joe’s too much of a coward to tell us.

View attachment 504342

Joe should stay out of the topic - As he clearly is.
If you wan't MY opinion - Sorry no, aborting a fetus at 15 weeks is not murder.
You're such a one trick pony. Find a new obsession please.

The being is human after it's born also. Many are perfectly willing to remove protections then also.
Another science denier.

Who? You?

Where did I ever argue that I didn't believe the being wasn't human at any point? I said the being is worthy or protection before AND after birth.

Unfortunately vague responses don't really answer the question, but if you want to go back and forth we certainly can. Who was arguing to remove safety nets, and what are calling a 'safety net'?

Trump Budget Deeply Cuts Health, Housing, Other Assistance for Low- and Moderate-Income Families | Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
I think your article, like everything else in the media about anything Trump related, is highly biased and not fairly presented. Also, do you have no expectations of self discipline or personal responsibility? Why are people who do not have jobs and can't afford housing, food, etc... having children to begin with? PP also provides birth control, and if you can afford to use abortion as your form of birth control, you can surely afford the birth control that works before a child is conceived? Or are 'poor people' just stupid animals that have no self control and need to be allowed to act irresponsibly and need abortion to keep them from proliferating? If anything, the Democrat concept of allowing them to continue to kill of their children is far more evil than the conservative notion of expectations of self discipline, morality, and personal responsibility. We used to have that in this country before the 60's progressive generation with their anti-morality / anti-authority agenda came along and destroyed the family. Ironic that the very same generation that railed against morality, specifically Christian morality, and authority back in the day, is now pushing their so called 'morality' on everyone today. But somehow it's now acceptable because they're now the 'authority', they've been hypocrites from the very beginning of their movement.

Why do people who would have a hard time raising a kid still get pregnant? That's what's happened since the beginning of time. It's why some abort. Being pro-life I support addressing things that would help a woman to decide to not abort.

Many rich people abort also. They have always been able to afford to.

And the DemoKKKrats LOVE him!
Virginia is filled with federal government employees.
I had to go visit two of them when I was first married.
Two low level bureaucrats from Falls Church, Virginia.
The most boring anally retentive people you could ever hope to meet.

It's the richest, whitest, left-est, and most racist place in the country.

View attachment 504342

Joe should stay out of the topic - As he clearly is.
If you wan't MY opinion - Sorry no, aborting a fetus at 15 weeks is not murder.
You're such a one trick pony. Find a new obsession please.
Oh, so Joe should appoint no judges nor sign any legislation connected to the lives of children.

View attachment 504342
Then I can break Spotted Owl eggs without interference.
But Joe is too much of a coward to state his belief.

A spotted owl egg (or ANY egg) can live outside the mother owl if kept at correct temperature under a light.
A 15 week old fetus cannot.
Liar. A bird egg cannot survive without a parent.

You truly are an idjit :rolleyes-41:

Another science denier.

Who? You?

Why do people who would have a hard time raising a kid still get pregnant? That's what's happened since the beginning of time. It's why some abort. Being pro-life I support addressing things that would help a woman to decide to not abort.

Your argument, based on the article that you linked, was that poor people needed abortion because mean republicans are taking their government welfare away from them and expecting people to work and be personally responsible for themselves. The horror!!

It’a a Yes, No, or Not Sure answer for Mr Catholic.

Yes you make laws to protect the child.

No you don’t make laws to protect the child.

Not Sure you error on the side of life and make laws to protect what maybe a child.

It depends on what state you live in

What does the conservative Supreme Court say? Who cares what the White House Press secretary says. Can that person overturn Roe V Wade? Can Biden?

Please tell us why the conservative majority on the Supreme Court continues to let American women MURDER their babies. They must not agree with you that it's wrong. Or maybe they agree with me it's a necessary evil. Most likely that's it.

Touchy subject. I wouldn't comment if I were the White House Press Secretary.

It's not.

What did I say that you are responding to?

I thought I was responding to the OP. My bad.

Your argument, based on the article that you linked, was that poor people needed abortion because mean republicans are taking their government welfare away from them and expecting people to work and be personally responsible for themselves. The horror!!
PeeKnob has earned his place on my ignore list for posts such as these.

Another science denier.

Who? You?

I never mentioned politics. I've spoke on actually being pro-life or choosing positions based upon your politics.

You are also quite unethical in your replies. I said clearly that just because you work does not mean you are not still poor.

PeeKnob has earned his place on my ignore list for posts such as these.

I count as a blessing those who believe name calling a proper rebuttal putting me on ignore.

View attachment 504342
So, you think a newborn can live on his/her own?

what a dumbass.

View attachment 504342
So, you think a newborn can live on his/her own?

what a dumbass.

It can breath on its own, and isn't entirely dependent on a host.
So yes ... DUMBASS

Democrata ain't too smart in Biology. Just like they are dumbasses in Economics, History, Climate Science, Ethics and the Constitution.

Forum List

Back