Westboro Baptist Church Chased Away

dilloduck

Diamond Member
Reaction score
:thup: Woo-hoo! It's about time. :D
There's got a be a wat to stick these assholes in jail. Screw thier freedom of speech----this is PC that's gone over board. It's amazing how harmful these people have been allowed to be. Lines have to be drawn-----is there anyone who will defend these scumbags "right" to talk this smack??

Nienna

VIP Member
Reaction score
There's got a be a wat to stick these assholes in jail. Screw thier freedom of speech----this is PC that's gone over board. It's amazing how harmful these people have been allowed to be. Lines have to be drawn-----is there anyone who will defend these scumbags "right" to talk this smack??
I'll take 'em down, dillo! Just give me an equal number of Christians who believe that God LOVES fags, and every person He created, Christians who believe the part of the Bible that says to speak the truth in LOVE, not just to speak the truth, Christians who believe the part of the Bible that says love is not RUDE enough to disregard the suffering family & friends of our servicemen/women, and I will be there to protest their protest!

dilloduck

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'll take 'em down, dillo! Just give me an equal number of Christians who believe that God LOVES fags, and every person He created, Christians who believe the part of the Bible that says to speak the truth in LOVE, not just to speak the truth, Christians who believe the part of the Bible that says love is not RUDE enough to disregard the suffering family & friends of our servicemen/women, and I will be there to protest their protest!
You go girl---so you'll need maybe one more person cause I sure as hell ain't getting in your way !!!!!:laugh:

OP
Mr. P

Mr. P

Reaction score
A good Southern out in the woods ass wuppin is in order for these folks.
Everytime they show their face.

dilloduck

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I know just the Texas Southern Baptists to do it too !!! Some rough stuff is definately required !!!

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was freakin awesome! Couldnt have happened to a more appropriate group of people.

So were they mobbed or something? they werent really clear on why they were running until the window broke.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBrKmoIhFLQ"]Even the Aussies make fun of them[/ame]

Kagom

Reaction score
Old man Phelps is about to bite it anyway. If he goes, maybe they'll slowly disappear from the face of the earth without their beloved Fuehrer.

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Old man Phelps is about to bite it anyway. If he goes, maybe they'll slowly disappear from the face of the earth without their beloved Fuehrer.
one could hope. Of course, justice usually tends to come for his own. and if they dont change their ways, even if they do disappear from the radar, they are going to have to suffer for every bit of suffering they caused. Karma sucks for them right now.

Bullypulpit

Reaction score
Actually, taking an axe handle to them out behind the barn until they piss blood would not be inappropriate, IMHO.

Bullypulpit

Reaction score
Not likely, they never got around to getting themselves sterilized. So they've been breeding, and spoon-feeding their get this crap from birth. So until they are sterilized and have all their children permanently removed to decent homes, they'll still be around.

no1tovote4

Gold Member
Reaction score
These sick 'tardos do more against Christianity than any other single group out there. They nearly make me ill to look at them. If I associated them to all Christians, as many do, there is no way I would ever think to become a Christian.

Gunny

Gold Member
Reaction score
These sick 'tardos do more against Christianity than any other single group out there. They nearly make me ill to look at them. If I associated them to all Christians, as many do, there is no way I would ever think to become a Christian.
I agree. They are a disgrace to Christianity and do it nothing but harm. Anyone, including the pundits within the MSM who make sure they're represented as Christians, can read the New Testament and see that this groups actions do not equal Christian values.

And being raised Southern Baptist, I cn tell you right now that no matter WHAT they claim, they aren't Baptists.

Kagom

Reaction score
Not likely, they never got around to getting themselves sterilized. So they've been breeding, and spoon-feeding their get this crap from birth. So until they are sterilized and have all their children permanently removed to decent homes, they'll still be around.
There are some members of the family who are dissociating themselves from the group. That is a start.

BaronVonBigmeat

Reaction score
I'm sort of surprised that some upstanding entrepreneur hasn't made a tidy profit by attending funerals where the Phelpites are protesting, and setting up a rotten tomato stand. Buy expired tomatoes for nearly free, and sell them at prices well above the market average for ordinary tomatoes. The miracle of capitalism at it's finest!

NATO AIR

Reaction score
I can't wait to see them march into a ghetto or barrio and try to pull this with the family of some neighborhood kid who died in Iraq.
Try that in Carol City, FL or Baltimore, MD scumbags, the police will enjoy some of Krispy Kreme's finest as you scream for mercy that won't ever be granted.

Its a shame these people can't be drafted into the Army and used as IED detectors.

Most reactions - Past 7 days