Westboro Baptist Church Chased Away

:thup: Woo-hoo! It's about time. :D

There's got a be a wat to stick these assholes in jail. Screw thier freedom of speech----this is PC that's gone over board. It's amazing how harmful these people have been allowed to be. Lines have to be drawn-----is there anyone who will defend these scumbags "right" to talk this smack??

There's got a be a wat to stick these assholes in jail. Screw thier freedom of speech----this is PC that's gone over board. It's amazing how harmful these people have been allowed to be. Lines have to be drawn-----is there anyone who will defend these scumbags "right" to talk this smack??

I'll take 'em down, dillo! Just give me an equal number of Christians who believe that God LOVES fags, and every person He created, Christians who believe the part of the Bible that says to speak the truth in LOVE, not just to speak the truth, Christians who believe the part of the Bible that says love is not RUDE enough to disregard the suffering family & friends of our servicemen/women, and I will be there to protest their protest!

I'll take 'em down, dillo! Just give me an equal number of Christians who believe that God LOVES fags, and every person He created, Christians who believe the part of the Bible that says to speak the truth in LOVE, not just to speak the truth, Christians who believe the part of the Bible that says love is not RUDE enough to disregard the suffering family & friends of our servicemen/women, and I will be there to protest their protest!

You go girl---so you'll need maybe one more person cause I sure as hell ain't getting in your way !!!!!:laugh:

That was freakin awesome! Couldnt have happened to a more appropriate group of people.

So were they mobbed or something? they werent really clear on why they were running until the window broke.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBrKmoIhFLQ"]Even the Aussies make fun of them[/ame]

Old man Phelps is about to bite it anyway. If he goes, maybe they'll slowly disappear from the face of the earth without their beloved Fuehrer.

Old man Phelps is about to bite it anyway. If he goes, maybe they'll slowly disappear from the face of the earth without their beloved Fuehrer.

one could hope. Of course, justice usually tends to come for his own. and if they dont change their ways, even if they do disappear from the radar, they are going to have to suffer for every bit of suffering they caused. Karma sucks for them right now.

Not likely, they never got around to getting themselves sterilized. So they've been breeding, and spoon-feeding their get this crap from birth. So until they are sterilized and have all their children permanently removed to decent homes, they'll still be around.

These sick 'tardos do more against Christianity than any other single group out there. They nearly make me ill to look at them. If I associated them to all Christians, as many do, there is no way I would ever think to become a Christian.

These sick 'tardos do more against Christianity than any other single group out there. They nearly make me ill to look at them. If I associated them to all Christians, as many do, there is no way I would ever think to become a Christian.

I agree. They are a disgrace to Christianity and do it nothing but harm. Anyone, including the pundits within the MSM who make sure they're represented as Christians, can read the New Testament and see that this groups actions do not equal Christian values.

And being raised Southern Baptist, I cn tell you right now that no matter WHAT they claim, they aren't Baptists.

Not likely, they never got around to getting themselves sterilized. So they've been breeding, and spoon-feeding their get this crap from birth. So until they are sterilized and have all their children permanently removed to decent homes, they'll still be around.
There are some members of the family who are dissociating themselves from the group. That is a start.

I'm sort of surprised that some upstanding entrepreneur hasn't made a tidy profit by attending funerals where the Phelpites are protesting, and setting up a rotten tomato stand. Buy expired tomatoes for nearly free, and sell them at prices well above the market average for ordinary tomatoes. The miracle of capitalism at it's finest!

I can't wait to see them march into a ghetto or barrio and try to pull this with the family of some neighborhood kid who died in Iraq.
Try that in Carol City, FL or Baltimore, MD scumbags, the police will enjoy some of Krispy Kreme's finest as you scream for mercy that won't ever be granted.

Its a shame these people can't be drafted into the Army and used as IED detectors.

New Topics

Forum List

Back