West Virginians strongly disagree with Manchin on voting rights legislation

Sen Manchin knows his constituents. There is a reason a Democrat is still senator in such a conservative leaning state…

I have to say, Dems as of late have rarely made good points...but the Senator from WV does make one

Why don’t the dems simply get the Voting Rights Act of 64 back in line with the Constitution...like SCOTUS said? why this massive new voting law that goes well beyond voting?
How does it go beyond voting?

Democrats want to have it so that that the goddamn Illegals can vote and they can have a system where they can create fraudulent ballots with the scam of ballot harvesting and mail in ballots counted in precedents controlled by the Democrat filth, with no accountability.

Americans want to have so that only eligible voters can vote and there is no fraud.

That is what this is all about.

Democrat attempting to legitimize election fraud so they can steal more elections, just like they did in 2020.

Rachel Maddow shares details from a new poll that shows West Virginia voters of all political stripes are very supportive of the For The People Act to protect voting rights, which makes it all the more odd that Senator Joe Manchin, who represents West Virginia, does not.

What's wrong with Manchin? Even his own people strongly disagree with him on the For The People Act to protect voting rights. So, what is his excuse now?

76% of Republicans support it?

Where do you get this shit? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Simple, the 4 Republican likely voters in WV that they polled were drunk at the time they were asked. :p

I’d be interested to see what question the poll takers asked since I suspect that NONE of the people polled have read the 800 page bill and thus have no idea what’s actually in it.

Rachel Maddow shares details from a new poll that shows West Virginia voters of all political stripes are very supportive of the For The People Act to protect voting rights, which makes it all the more odd that Senator Joe Manchin, who represents West Virginia, does not.

What's wrong with Manchin? Even his own people strongly disagree with him on the For The People Act to protect voting rights. So, what is his excuse now?

Manchin switches parties, the GOP retakes the senate, and immediately removes Harris and Biden. I like it!

Hey fucktard, hate Democracy dontcha? The Russian border is open for bozos like you. Go over there & run your mouth & see how long it takes before your sorry ass is tossed into some gulag.

But censorship by democrats is OK.

Give examples. Forget FB & Twitter who are private companies.

Today, numbnuts Trump released a statement saying he should have banned Twitter when he was prez. Sure & ban one of his own main avenues of grevience. Got it.

FB and twitter. It doesn’t matter if they’re private or not. They’re influential and powerful. Censorship is censorship. Excusing censorship is censorship and that’s un-American.

Actually, it does matter. But your Cicada clogged brain can't figure that out.

Yes it does matter to Americans. You don’t seem to understand. Actually, you do understand but you’re just dishonest.

Manchin switches parties, the GOP retakes the senate, and immediately removes Harris and Biden. I like it!

Hey fucktard, hate Democracy dontcha? The Russian border is open for bozos like you. Go over there & run your mouth & see how long it takes before your sorry ass is tossed into some gulag.

But censorship by democrats is OK.

Give examples. Forget FB & Twitter who are private companies.

Today, numbnuts Trump released a statement saying he should have banned Twitter when he was prez. Sure & ban one of his own main avenues of grevience. Got it.

FB and twitter. It doesn’t matter if they’re private or not. They’re influential and powerful. Censorship is censorship. Excusing censorship is censorship and that’s un-American.

Actually, it does matter. But your Cicada clogged brain can't figure that out.

Yes it does matter to Americans. You don’t seem to understand. Actually, you do understand but you’re just dishonest.

Doesn’t matter enough to Americans for them to actually READ that 800 page bill, let alone attempt to understand all the potential negative consequences of what’s in it.

Perhaps the Democrats need to break it down into several bills that are easier for John Q Public to digest.

In any case, doesn’t really matter if Manchin supports it or not since the Democrats can’t use reconciliation to pass it in the Senate and thus require Republican support.

Democrats want to have it so that that the goddamn Illegals can vote and they can have a system where they can create fraudulent ballots with the scam of ballot harvesting and mail in ballots counted in precedents controlled by the Democrat filth, with no accountability.

Americans want to have so that only eligible voters can vote and there is no fraud.

Democrat attempting to legitimize election fraud so they can steal more elections, just like they did in 2020.

ICE is right on their ass, once they're registered.

p4tfbi2dk9471.png

I'll ask you the same thing I did in the other thread right after I say this FAKE NEWS.

What was the methodology and what questions were asked? A lot of people know nothing more about the bill but the name, if that. Fake poll, too.
Just curious, what provisions of the bill do you find troublesome? I mean I understand perfectly whyy Republicans, and Manchin, oppose the bill. But what problems do you see with it?
Basically everything. I do not want one party rule and that is what this bill really is about.
Who told you that? Specifically, what provisions within the bill would result in one party rule? There is one big problem with the bill for Republicans, and now Manchin. That problem has arisen in numerous bills as the Democrats continually attempt to insert it in legislation. Trump vetoed the Defense Bill because of it. It has nothing to do with voting rights.

Try reduced or no ID requirements, nation wide ballot harvesting. public matching funds and a general nationalizing of elections. I have more but you can start with those.

ICE is right on their ass, once they're registered.

p4tfbi2dk9471.png

More commie propaganda. Manchin never said any such thing.

The reason why he doesn't support it is because of what it does with campaign finance reform. As in it makes it harder to buy a politician:

Screen Shot 2021-06-11 at 10.39.28 PM.png

The reason why he doesn't support it is because of what it does with campaign finance reform. As in it makes it harder to buy a politician:

Screen Shot 2021-06-11 at 10.39.28 PM.png

Forum List

Back