West Virginians strongly disagree with Manchin on voting rights legislation

I'll ask you the same thing I did in the other thread right after I say this FAKE NEWS.

What was the methodology and what questions were asked? A lot of people know nothing more about the bill but the name, if that. Fake poll, too.
Just curious, what provisions of the bill do you find troublesome? I mean I understand perfectly whyy Republicans, and Manchin, oppose the bill. But what problems do you see with it?
Basically everything. I do not want one party rule and that is what this bill really is about.
Says the low I.Q. Trump supporter. Heard that on Tucker's show, right?
No, it was demonstrated in the most recent election. Fraud and theft. This bill ensures democrat theft at all levels going forward. Nothing but democrat rule.

Rachel Maddow shares details from a new poll that shows West Virginia voters of all political stripes are very supportive of the For The People Act to protect voting rights, which makes it all the more odd that Senator Joe Manchin, who represents West Virginia, does not.

What's wrong with Manchin? Even his own people strongly disagree with him on the For The People Act to protect voting rights. So, what is his excuse now?

Manchin switches parties, the GOP retakes the senate, and immediately removes Harris and Biden. I like it!

Hey fucktard, hate Democracy dontcha? The Russian border is open for bozos like you. Go over there & run your mouth & see how long it takes before your sorry ass is tossed into some gulag.

But censorship by democrats is OK.

Why the sudden assault on Manchin? He merely followed hic conscience and procedure to introduce the bill that has to be voted upon in the W.V. legislature and signed by the governor. Strangely enough the angry lefties who condemn Manchin apparently aren't concerned that the governor of NY issued a (unconstitutional?) edict that forced nursing homes to accept patients who were infected with the Covid virus. Nobody on the left seems concerned that Gov. Cuomo might be directly responsible for the deaths of about 10,000 nursing home residents while they are filled with outrage over the system working normally in W.V.

I'll ask you the same thing I did in the other thread right after I say this FAKE NEWS.

What was the methodology and what questions were asked? A lot of people know nothing more about the bill but the name, if that. Fake poll, too.
Just curious, what provisions of the bill do you find troublesome? I mean I understand perfectly whyy Republicans, and Manchin, oppose the bill. But what problems do you see with it?
Basically everything. I do not want one party rule and that is what this bill really is about.
Who told you that? Specifically, what provisions within the bill would result in one party rule? There is one big problem with the bill for Republicans, and now Manchin. That problem has arisen in numerous bills as the Democrats continually attempt to insert it in legislation. Trump vetoed the Defense Bill because of it. It has nothing to do with voting rights.
You are lying. When the Federal government runs elections they will be more corrupt and partisan than ever.
The bill has no provisions for the Federal government to take over elections, maybe you can correct me. However, it does make election day a federal holiday, maybe that is why you are confused.
Bullshit.
So, you can't tell me what specific provisions of the bill you have a problem with. You can't explain how it will result in one party rule. Basically, you probably can't tell me a single provision within the bill. You are opposed because your "Massuhs" tell you to be opposed. They are opposed because, yet again, Democrats have inserted a provision to force Political Action Committees to publicly acknowledge the source of their funds. In a very real sense, that is precisely what you are fighting for, their right to keep their funding from public knowledge.

So I got to ask. How is that helpful for a functioning Republic? And to be honest, if it is not helpful for a functioning Republic, why is it so important to Republicans, and why is Manchin now all in against it as well? The truth is, Manchin does not want his constituents to know what he is fighting for. He believes they are all like you, too disengaged to actually examine the legislation, too lazy to actually attempt to think for yourself, and perhaps too stupid to understand the legislation even if you attempted to look over it. In short, he has no respect for you or his constituents.
More bullshit. There is only one thing to know about a power grab, and that is that it is a power grab. Period.
Stop digging. I mean you have totally convinced me that you don't know jackshit about the legislation. There are numerous provisions within the bill to make it easier, not only to vote, but to register to vote. The purpose behind the bill is to increase voter participation. That should be a good thing, provided you support positions that a majority of Americans would tend to support. You Republicans dipshits don't have that luxury. You know your positions are not supported by the majority of Americans, just supported by the majority of the dumbasses. The lazy dipshits like you that don't care to know what they are against, that just mindlessly follow orders.

Who told you that? Specifically, what provisions within the bill would result in one party rule? There is one big problem with the bill for Republicans, and now Manchin. That problem has arisen in numerous bills as the Democrats continually attempt to insert it in legislation. Trump vetoed the Defense Bill because of it. It has nothing to do with voting rights.
You are lying. When the Federal government runs elections they will be more corrupt and partisan than ever.
The bill has no provisions for the Federal government to take over elections, maybe you can correct me. However, it does make election day a federal holiday, maybe that is why you are confused.
Bullshit.
So, you can't tell me what specific provisions of the bill you have a problem with. You can't explain how it will result in one party rule. Basically, you probably can't tell me a single provision within the bill. You are opposed because your "Massuhs" tell you to be opposed. They are opposed because, yet again, Democrats have inserted a provision to force Political Action Committees to publicly acknowledge the source of their funds. In a very real sense, that is precisely what you are fighting for, their right to keep their funding from public knowledge.

So I got to ask. How is that helpful for a functioning Republic? And to be honest, if it is not helpful for a functioning Republic, why is it so important to Republicans, and why is Manchin now all in against it as well? The truth is, Manchin does not want his constituents to know what he is fighting for. He believes they are all like you, too disengaged to actually examine the legislation, too lazy to actually attempt to think for yourself, and perhaps too stupid to understand the legislation even if you attempted to look over it. In short, he has no respect for you or his constituents.
More bullshit. There is only one thing to know about a power grab, and that is that it is a power grab. Period.
Stop digging. I mean you have totally convinced me that you don't know jackshit about the legislation. There are numerous provisions within the bill to make it easier, not only to vote, but to register to vote. The purpose behind the bill is to increase voter participation. That should be a good thing, provided you support positions that a majority of Americans would tend to support. You Republicans dipshits don't have that luxury. You know your positions are not supported by the majority of Americans, just supported by the majority of the dumbasses. The lazy dipshits like you that don't care to know what they are against, that just mindlessly follow orders.
You are projecting.

Says the low I.Q. Trump supporter. Heard that on Tucker's show, right?
No, it was demonstrated in the most recent election. Fraud and theft. This bill ensures democrat theft at all levels going forward. Nothing but democrat rule.
How does it make it easier to commit voter fraud? Does it eliminate any certification or verification processes?

Rachel Maddow shares details from a new poll that shows West Virginia voters of all political stripes are very supportive of the For The People Act to protect voting rights, which makes it all the more odd that Senator Joe Manchin, who represents West Virginia, does not.

What's wrong with Manchin? Even his own people strongly disagree with him on the For The People Act to protect voting rights. So, what is his excuse now?

Maddow? You’ve got to be fucking kidding me.

WV folk are a bit slow.

If you ask them

Do you support (enter feel good name of proposal here)?

They answer

Duh, uh, yeah, sounds good

But come Election Day, someone with an IQ over 10 will have filled in the details....

Wv is actually going decisively anti dem

That may be - but they sure as hell understand "voting rights"!

Whose voting rights were ever threatened? You can bet when Dems have to put "For the People" in the name of anything they are doing, its as fraudulent as a CraigsList Scam or that washed check you get in the mail to cash.

Lefties get their marching orders every day from left wing blog sites and MSNBC and CNN and they apparently have no idea about how the system works. Meanwhile the media protects people like Cuomo who might be guilty of a thousand times criminal negligent homicide for issuing an edict, like the freaking king of NY, that was not voted on or considered by the legislature.

Tou guys are determined to drive him to switch parties, arent you.

Manchin switches parties, the GOP retakes the senate, and immediately removes Harris and Biden. I like it!

Hey fucktard, hate Democracy dontcha? The Russian border is open for bozos like you. Go over there & run your mouth & see how long it takes before your sorry ass is tossed into some gulag.

Give examples. Forget FB & Twitter who are private companies.

Today, numbnuts Trump released a statement saying he should have banned Twitter when he was prez. Sure & ban one of his own main avenues of grevience. Got it.

Lefties get their marching orders every day from left wing blog sites and MSNBC and CNN and they apparently have no idea about how the system works. Meanwhile the media protects people like Cuomo who might be guilty of a thousand times criminal negligent homicide for issuing an edict, like the freaking king of NY, that was not voted on or considered by the legislature.
As has been easily demonstrated here, it is the Republicans that get their marching orders, from FOX news, sham websites, and probably mostly from Facebook. No one has even mentioned a single component of this bill, nor can they explain why they are opposed to it other than making sweeping claims like it will make us a one party democracy or that there is no need for voting rights legislation, or best of all, it will enhance fraud, when the only effort to combat fraud they support is efforts to make voting more difficult.

Give examples. Forget FB & Twitter who are private companies.

Today, numbnuts Trump released a statement saying he should have banned Twitter when he was prez. Sure & ban one of his own main avenues of grevience. Got it.

FB and twitter. It doesn’t matter if they’re private or not. They’re influential and powerful. Censorship is censorship. Excusing censorship is censorship and that’s un-American.

As has been easily demonstrated here, it is the Republicans that get their marching orders, from FOX news, sham websites, and probably mostly from Facebook. No one has even mentioned a single component of this bill, nor can they explain why they are opposed to it other than making sweeping claims like it will make us a one party democracy or that there is no need for voting rights legislation, or best of all, it will enhance fraud, when the only effort to combat fraud they support is efforts to make voting more difficult.
Lefties have ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, NPR, Hollywood and the CEO's of media outlets that ban conservative speech but they never fail to whine about fair and balanced Fox. Maybe it's a freaking syndrome like PTSD that should be diagnosed among lefties. "We won the election but we still feel like victims"

MSNBC….that’s like PETA saying all American want to go Vegan.

Then the voters can address this next election. Easy solution.

You mean Dr. Maddow?

You mean Dr. Maddow?

Did she get her diploma from the same gumball machine Dr. Jill did?

Forum List

Back