We're on the right track! MSNBC unhinged over Mike Johnson's speakership

I love how you guys flip everything. We're the racists, election deniers, Biden is corrupt not Trump. Bizzaro world. You're a nut. Go back to your right wing media.

Did you know that the insurrectionists who got tossed in jail told the judge they were listening to too much right wing media? Steele Dossier? Wake up white boy.

Projection much?????????????

Covid vaccine makes you immune?

I did my own search of “immune” and the search came back with no results.

So go ahead and search, tell me what you find. Then I’ll continue.

LOL, nice try. Your betters were dumb enough to go on the record with these lies.

1698342842205.png

LOL, nice try. Your betters were dumb enough to go on the record with these lies.

View attachment 848982
Nice try
You asked what I believe
Why must you deflect and pretend that these are my thoughts

You failed trying to find something I previously said connecting COVID and immunity, and since you failed, you did the best you could by trying to link my comments to what other people have said

You know that’s dishonest but you went there anyway.

Tell me how many of these you believe:

• Covid vaccines make you immune
  • Men can get pregnant
  • Trump colluded with Russia
  • The "pee tape" (lol)
  • Global warming is caused by humans
  • Anyone who calls themselves a woman IS a woman
  • Jews control the media
  • Trump is a Russian agent
  • Border patrol agents beat migrants with whips
  • January 6th was an insurrection
  • 9/11 was an "inside job" (i.e. the Jews did it)
  • The government released AIDS to kill black people
  • Jussie Smollett was lynched
  • The border is secure
  • Someone put a noose in Bubba Wallace's garage
  • "Wars for oil"
  • Israel is a terrorist state
  • The Holocaust didn't happen
  • Systemic racism still exists
  • The KKK was a Republican organization
  • CRT is true
  • "The parties switched in the South!" lol
  • Mitt Romney paid no taxes for 10 years
  • Trump buried his wife on his golf course
  • Joe Biden isn't a racist
  • "Hands up, don't shoot" lol
What a desperate little (and I do mean little) MAGAt. :heehee:

Nice try
You asked what I believe
Why must you deflect and pretend that these are my thoughts

You failed trying to find something I previously said connecting COVID and immunity, and since you failed, you did the best you could by trying to link my comments to what other people have said

You know that’s dishonest but you went there anyway.
That little liar does that all the time....puts his own thoughts on other people and lies, lies, lies.

Projection much?????????????

You guys are the original election deniers. In fact Trump said the 2016 election was rigged, until he won. Then he said 2020 was rigged, and he lost. We didn't say 2016 was rigged when Trump won.

it is a defense mechanism in which the ego defends itself against disowned and highly negative parts of the self by denying their existence in themselves and attributing them to others

Oh marvin martian where did you go
I know you have 4-5 hours left in your shift, so don’t bail out now

You asked me to defend MY position on your list. We are on item #1 on your list, and you have deflected already

So I’ll finish #1
A COVID vaccine doesn’t make one immune from getting COVID.

So, you are currently 0-1 in your claims.

Are we done with #1 ?

You gonna bail or you ready to move to #2?

If the lefty election deniers and conspiracy loons at MSNBC are this distraught, then Johnson was definitely the right man for the job!

The Republicans didn't even allow the DemoKKKrats time to cook up fake rape allegations against him.

Well done, Republicans!

She reminds me of my first wife. You too probably.

You guys are the original election deniers. In fact Trump said the 2016 election was rigged, until he won. Then he said 2020 was rigged, and he lost. We didn't say 2016 was rigged when Trump won.

it is a defense mechanism in which the ego defends itself against disowned and highly negative parts of the self by denying their existence in themselves and attributing them to others

But the Democrats helped to get rid of the RINO that said the election wasn't stolen and have someone replace him that understands that the Democrats stole the election.

That is pretty damn stupid of the Democrats, ain't it?

If they weren't dumbasses they would just let the RINO stay. But they are so full of hate they can't see straight.

Oh bullshit, you commies have been denying elections all the way back to when Gore lost and beyond. Hell the bitch will claim she was cheated to any news outlet that will have her on.

Tell us more about the lefty conspiracy loons on the left.
We are reminded hourly of crazy conspiracy theories from the cult, the rightwingers……

But when you scream left and conspiracy theories, please share exactly what those conspiracy theories are? LOLOLLOL
LMAO, watch KJP hold a press conference at the WH. She refuses to call on reporters for months and then responds disingenuously with "We've already covered that----moving on"

No it was brought up by the democrat HofR who assured us they had "evidence" STFU Winnie, you're a moron.
Moron! Nice try old man.

Schiff made that claim
Yes he did
Then the talked died down but continues to be mentioned TODAY only by right wing idiots.

I love how you guys flip everything. We're the racists, election deniers, Biden is corrupt not Trump. Bizzaro world. You're a nut. Go back to your right wing media.

Did you know that the insurrectionists who got tossed in jail told the judge they were listening to too much right wing media? Steele Dossier? Wake up white boy.
Lying pos.

Moron! Nice try old man.

Schiff made that claim
Yes he did
Then the talked died down but continues to be mentioned TODAY only by right wing idiots.
Gee, where is your indignation at MSNBC asking Johnson about J6 after he was confirmed as speaker? You seem to be quite partisan in selecting the old news that you want to discredit.

Forum List

Back