We're on the right track! MSNBC unhinged over Mike Johnson's speakership

Gee, where is your indignation at MSNBC asking Johnson about J6 after he was confirmed as speaker? You seem to be quite partisan in selecting the old news that you want to discredit.
I haven’t said anything about Johnson
I had never heard of him until his name popped up for Speaker.

The Democrats could have had McCarthy as Speaker but they voted him out.
One election denier in Trump's back pocket is the same as another, deniers of reality. I get the feeling Johnson is going to be more overt about his extremism than Kev. Especially his enormously unpopular position on abortion. You know.........being a religoid and all.

I haven’t said anything about Johnson
I had never heard of him until his name popped up for Speaker.
I am eager to see your response to the MSNBC liberal twat spewing about what she screamed at Johnson. While you're at it, you might want to take issue with berg80 and his post #62 about--what else? Bbbbut, bbbbut, bbbbut J6.

If the lefty election deniers and conspiracy loons at MSNBC are this distraught, then Johnson was definitely the right man for the job!

The Republicans didn't even allow the DemoKKKrats time to cook up fake rape allegations against him.

Well done, Republicans!
Wait, you're point is MSNBC employs "election deniers and conspiracy loons" based on your demonstrable detachment from reality? The detachment acknowledged by a plethora of Trump insiders who have admitted the Orange Messiah lost?
Back to the drawing board.

But the Democrats helped to get rid of the RINO that said the election wasn't stolen and have someone replace him that understands that the Democrats stole the election.

That is pretty damn stupid of the Democrats, ain't it?

If they weren't dumbasses they would just let the RINO stay. But they are so full of hate they can't see straight.
McCarthy wanted to go along too. He's no better. This is great for our chances in Nov 2024.

You just nominated a guy who wants to make abortion a federal crime. Good luck with that.

I am eager to see your response to the MSNBC liberal twat spewing about what she screamed at Johnson. While you're at it, you might want to take issue with berg80 and his post #62 about--what else? Bbbbut, bbbbut, bbbbut J6.
Why don't you take issue with it, nitwit?

McCarthy wanted to go along too. He's no better. This is great for our chances in Nov 2024.

You just nominated a guy who wants to make abortion a federal crime. Good luck with that.
You dumb shit.

With the Republicans having the majority there was no way a goddamn low IQ Democrat (especially one with a name like Hakeem, LOL) would ever get elected as Speaker.

McCarthy was a RINO and by far the best that the Democrat scum were going to get. They were too stupid to know that. They never learned the old political lesson of "politics makes strange bedfellow". They just did their typical hate thing and voted for this Hakeem peice of shit and now they have to live with the consequences of that stupidity.

It was their making.

You dumb shit.

With the Republicans having the majority there was no way a goddamn low IQ Democrat (especially one with a name like Hakeem, LOL) would ever get elected as Speaker.

McCarthy was a RINO and by far the best that the Democrat scum were going to get. They were too stupid to know that. They never learned the old political lesson of "politics makes strange bedfellow". They just did their typical hate thing and voted for this Hakeem peice of shit and now they have to live with the consequences of that stupidity.

It was their making.
Maybe we are banking on this new houses' behavior being so bad that it helps us in the election next year.

No comparison
The ONLY time this resurfaces is when you clowns 🤡 bring it up
Hilary conceded the next day. No?
Of course it resurfaces! It is what happened, you idiots would like to think that we would forget about Hillary running around saying that Trump was an illegitimate president for his entire term. You Democrats are so dishonest you can't even look yourselves in the mirror hahaha

Oh marvin martian where did you go
I know you have 4-5 hours left in your shift, so don’t bail out now

You asked me to defend MY position on your list. We are on item #1 on your list, and you have deflected already

So I’ll finish #1
A COVID vaccine doesn’t make one immune from getting COVID.

So, you are currently 0-1 in your claims.

Are we done with #1 ?

You gonna bail or you ready to move to #2?

Yes, keep going.

I haven’t seen a presser by her, KJP is it?, in quite a while.
Spicer
Sanders
Psaki
KJP?

They all just throw out spin
Not worth my time

What did she say that you think I support?

Maybe we are banking on this new houses' behavior being so bad that it helps us in the election next year.

They were elected as a majority because the Democrat scum that stole the election 2020 were a disaster.

Hakeem. (LOL!) Only the Democrat scum would come up with a dumbass hate filled Negro like him as a leader.

They were elected as a majority because the Democrat scum that stole the election 2020 were a disaster.

Hakeem. (LOL!) Only the Democrat scum would come up with a dumbass hate filled Negro like him as a leader.
We had more seats up for grabs last midterm. Remember your red wave didn't happen because of abortion.

Oh no

There are 33 U.S. Senate seats up for regular election in 2024—10 seats held by Republicans

So you agree that I don’t believe #1 on your list.
“Covid vaccines make you immune “

We can move to #2 when you acknowledge that.

Sure. I fully support you acknowledging Biden's lies. Keep going. You can do them all at once if you like. I'll calculate your average.

Sure. I fully support you acknowledging Biden's lies. Keep going. You can do them all at once if you like. I'll calculate your average.
You wanted to know which ones I believed in

You keep deflecting to Biden MSNBC press secretaries

If you want to know my comments on each, then stick to that

You got plenty of time for insults in all your other threads

Men cannot get pregnant

This isn’t even an argument, unless there is some medical operation that I’m not aware of or a human was born with both female and male sex organs.
Is that even possible? I don’t know, I’m not some sex pervert.

I hope Mike Johnson never had so much as a speeding ticket and he is up to date on his taxes because Soros Media Matters has a little army of investigators going through ever minute of his life. If they can't find something they will hunt down some irate neighbor or some crazy and pretend they have a case.

Forum List

Back