We're on the right track! MSNBC unhinged over Mike Johnson's speakership

If the lefty election deniers and conspiracy loons at MSNBC are this distraught, then Johnson was definitely the right man for the job!

The Republicans didn't even allow the DemoKKKrats time to cook up fake rape allegations against him.

Well done, Republicans!

I love him. He wants to pass a federal ban on abortion. Make it murder. Ladies, are you hearing this?

And he's an election denier. The crazies have taken over your party. I suspect a lot of RINO's are going to secretly vote for Joe. They don't want anarchy. Voting GOP is voting for anarchy.

If the lefty election deniers and conspiracy loons at MSNBC are this distraught, then Johnson was definitely the right man for the job!

The Republicans didn't even allow the DemoKKKrats time to cook up fake rape allegations against him.

Well done, Republicans!

Tell us more about the lefty conspiracy loons on the left.
We are reminded hourly of crazy conspiracy theories from the cult, the rightwingers……

But when you scream left and conspiracy theories, please share exactly what those conspiracy theories are? LOLOLLOL

When you come right down to it, this whole thing couldn't have happened any better for Republicans. Now we have an intelligent, fair minded person as Speaker for the first time in many decades. Thank God. MAGA

We are reminded hourly of crazy conspiracy theories from the cult, the rightwingers……

But when you scream left and conspiracy theories, please share exactly what those conspiracy theories are? LOLOLLOL
Four fucking YEARS of RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!!!!!!
:rolleyes:

• Banned
I love him. He wants to pass a federal ban on abortion. Make it murder. Ladies, are you hearing this?

And he's an election denier. The crazies have taken over your party. I suspect a lot of RINO's are going to secretly vote for Joe. They don't want anarchy. Voting GOP is voting for anarchy.

You're the election denier, Captain Steele Dossier.

LOL.....It's OK to admit that the leftist dems done up and fucked themselves. :laughing0301:

You're the election denier, Captain Steele Dossier.
I love how you guys flip everything. We're the racists, election deniers, Biden is corrupt not Trump. Bizzaro world. You're a nut. Go back to your right wing media.

Did you know that the insurrectionists who got tossed in jail told the judge they were listening to too much right wing media? Steele Dossier? Wake up white boy.

Those Democrats ain't too bright.

All of them voted against Kevin McCarthy, a certified card carrying RINO that would have given them 95% of everything they wanted. Hell, that boy wouldn't even investigate the Biden crimes.

Now they have somebody that actually has a good Conservative agenda and the stupid Democrats helped to make it happen.

They made it happen so they need to quit their bitching.

There is no comparison between the cries of Russia Russia Russia, in fact it is ONLY brought up by the rightwingers, so they can justify their idiotic claim of STOLLEN (sic) election, which we hear every day with no evidence
Fuck you hypocrite!!!!
What you assholes put this country through all throughout Trump's presidency was REPREHENSIBLE!!!!!
All fucking LIES, and you have the NERVE to just brush that off as NOTHING ?????
No way, PUNK!!!!!!! :fu:

What will you say in 2025 when we find out abortion is why Trump lost? Young women.
Hey, it's your leftist ilk that thought it would be a real good idea to get shed of a RINO speaker from a blue state just for fuckin' giggles.....Who's laughing now?

No shits given about the abortion issue, it's played out amongst the sane....Of course you count on the insane but that's your cross to bear.

Well done, Republicans!

In a few months another election to get rid of all of them.

Easy Peasy.

Sure. I'd be willing to bet you believe nearly every one of these:

• Covid vaccines make you immune
  • Men can get pregnant
  • Trump colluded with Russia
  • The "pee tape" (lol)
  • Global warming is caused by humans
  • Anyone who calls themselves a woman IS a woman
  • Jews control the media
  • Trump is a Russian agent
  • Border patrol agents beat migrants with whips
  • January 6th was an insurrection
  • 9/11 was an "inside job" (i.e. the Jews did it)
  • The government released AIDS to kill black people
  • Jussie Smollett was lynched
  • The border is secure
  • Someone put a noose in Bubba Wallace's garage
  • "Wars for oil"
  • Israel is a terrorist state
  • The Holocaust didn't happen
  • Systemic racism still exists
  • The KKK was a Republican organization
  • CRT is true
  • "The parties switched in the South!" lol
  • Mitt Romney paid no taxes for 10 years
  • Trump buried his wife on his golf course
  • Joe Biden isn't a racist
  • "Hands up, don't shoot" lol

I love how you guys flip everything. We're the racists, election deniers, Biden is corrupt not Trump. Bizzaro world. You're a nut. Go back to your right wing media.

Did you know that the insurrectionists who got tossed in jail told the judge they were listening to too much right wing media? Steele Dossier? Wake up white boy.

Tell us about the pee tape, loon!

LOL

There is no comparison between the cries of Russia Russia Russia, in fact it is ONLY brought up by the rightwingers, so they can justify their idiotic claim of STOLLEN (sic) election, which we hear every day with no evidence

Tell me how many of these you believe:

• Covid vaccines make you immune
  • Men can get pregnant
  • Trump colluded with Russia
  • The "pee tape" (lol)
  • Global warming is caused by humans
  • Anyone who calls themselves a woman IS a woman
  • Jews control the media
  • Trump is a Russian agent
  • Border patrol agents beat migrants with whips
  • January 6th was an insurrection
  • 9/11 was an "inside job" (i.e. the Jews did it)
  • The government released AIDS to kill black people
  • Jussie Smollett was lynched
  • The border is secure
  • Someone put a noose in Bubba Wallace's garage
  • "Wars for oil"
  • Israel is a terrorist state
  • The Holocaust didn't happen
  • Systemic racism still exists
  • The KKK was a Republican organization
  • CRT is true
  • "The parties switched in the South!" lol
  • Mitt Romney paid no taxes for 10 years
  • Trump buried his wife on his golf course
  • Joe Biden isn't a racist
  • "Hands up, don't shoot" lol

Fuck you hypocrite!!!!
What you assholes put this country through all throughout Trump's presidency was REPREHENSIBLE!!!!!
All fucking LIES, and you have the NERVE to just brush that off as NOTHING ?????
No way, PUNK!!!!!!! :fu:
The left lied about trump???….LOLOLOL
Trump caused ALL of his own destruction and you try to brush it off as left wing lies about trump…..<<< that’s Rich

Forum List

Back