We’re Going to Defend Taiwan?

You voted for him in 2020 and said you will vote for him in 2024. So you're OK with US soldiers dying defending a foreign nation. Well done.
Didn't our soldiers have to fight and die to liberate Asia, Europe from the Fascist Axis 80 years ago? We really didn't start fighting until they had conquered half the world.

Yet you have no idea or concern for the consequences.

Think better.
see who?

I want to avoid war with china.

But not at the expense of 25 million Taiwanese

And the best way to achieve both is to make it clear to china that we will fight if necessary

Lol. Expansionist desires…lol. Really? What countries have they expanded to?

We have no credibility. When our government invades nations with impunity, you think we have credibility. Lol.

Think better.
No. I think we don’t have credibility. You can’t even follow along on that point. But we aren’t going to gain any credibility by following your idiot advice. I also see that your cheesy cheap ass rhetoric is as stupid as ever.

You need to start thinking. Period.

It's to make the USA pay for everything and defend everyone

No. It's to keep Germany down, Russia out, and the USA in. That is the purpose. That is the post war world order NATO is intended to preserve. If you have a problem with that, then you need to explain why you want the USA to be weaker on the international stage.

No. I think we don’t have credibility. You can’t even follow along on that point. But we aren’t going to gain any credibility by following your idiot advice. I also see that your cheesy cheap ass rhetoric is as stupid as ever.

You need to start thinking. Period.
Please stop posting. You know nothing.

No. It's to keep Germany down, Russia out, and the USA in. That is the purpose. That is the post war world order NATO is intended to preserve. If you have a problem with that, then you need to explain why you want the USA to be weaker on the international stage.
The 40's called, they want their foreign policy back

see who?

I want to avoid war with china.

But not at the expense of 25 million Taiwanese

And the best way to achieve both is to make it clear to china that we will fight if necessary
I doubt that, but neocons think this way. You can’t help it.

No American should fight and die for Taiwan, Ukraine, or any other nation. We should only fight if WE are attacked. Otherwise we use diplomacy (remember that word?), which seems our government has forgotten. It seems intent on starting wars everywhere.

You neocons and neolibs apparently never learn. After decades of failed wars, millions killed and injured, nations destroyed you still cling to warring. It’s fucking CRAZY!

We’re Going to Defend Taiwan?​

We can start by officially recognizing Taiwan as an independent nation and put "Made in Taiwan" labels back on imports where appropriate, instead of calling anything from that region "Made in China" as if they are one in thr same, like the goddamn ChiComs pretend.

The first thing that we can do if China does attempt it, it's cut off all ties to China whatsoever including any imports and I'll trade.

The 100 percent China embargo would be perfect.

Start a war with anybody who dares trade with China.

gipper
We can start by officially recognizing Taiwan as an independent nation and put "Made in Taiwan" labels back on imports where appropriate, instead of calling anything from that region "Made in China" as if they are one in thr same, like the goddamn ChiComs pretend.

The first thing that we can do if China does attempt it, it's cut off all ties to China whatsoever including any imports and I'll trade.

The 100 percent China embargo would be perfect.

Start a war with anybody who dares trade with China.
yeah let’s start wars with the whole world. That should please the war profiteers.

FUCK China and their one china policy. What will they do if we acknowledge Taiwan? Enough with this pussy footing around taiwan and china. At least Biden came out and gave a clear answer to whether the US will intervene if taiwan is attacked. That's something no other president has openly stated before. Why? End this one china bullshit now.

The United States Navy would cease to exist within 60 days after a conflict with China began except for the submarines.
China wouldn't bother with war planes... They already have tens of thousands of missiles in their battery that would do the job just fine. China does not want a conflict with the United States. But they are more than ready for one.
Make no mistake about this, the United States has never faced an enemy as powerful as China is right now and they are growing in power everyday very rapidly very same time we are waning.

You mean like Russia was ready for Ukraine? Russia was supposed to have the second largest and most advanced military in the world behind the US, and they are absolutely getting decimated in Ukraine. The US would crush both Russia and China in a conventional war.

No doubt two weeks after China invades he'll threaten sanctions in their defense just like he did in Ukraine.

That'll teach those commies!
Biden and the west immediately brought down the hammer on Russia

Here is Biden announcing the expansion of sanctions on Russia, 4 days after the Ukraine invasion started:

Forum List

Back