We’re Going to Defend Taiwan?

Hitler is a good example of why pandering to dictators does not work

If you think you can just sacrifice 25 million Taiwanese on the alter of “world peace” and go on enjoying your made-in-china iPhone think again
You have everything wrong. Typical of duped statist loving warmongers.

Wow. It’s almost like this is a thorny problem.

Who among us in the West — and in the United States in particular — want to risk the horrors of war? I’m guessing the numbers are low. On both sides. Now who among us will be comfortable knowing that we didn’t lift a finger to help Taiwan? I’m guessing that number will be much higher. And …

what about the collateral consequences of deciding not to act (if it comes to that)? Our policy is a bunch of double talk. We recognize “one China” but have quasi diplomatic relations with Taiwan and we have a law that puts us in the position of having to help arm Taiwan:

The law commits the U.S. "to assist Taiwan in maintaining its defensive capability," to oppose any one-sided changes in the status quo and to support a peaceful resolution to their differences, according to the State Department.

Our somewhat incoherent policy isn’t all Brandon’s fault. But unless being deliberately confusing and obtuse is our policy as a matter of necessity, maybe the time has come to draw a few clearer lines.

Wow. It’s almost like this is a thorny problem.

Who among us in the West — and in the United States in particular — want to risk the horrors of war? I’m guessing the numbers are low. On both sides. Now who among us will be comfortable knowing that we didn’t lift a finger to help Taiwan? I’m guessing that number will be much higher. And …

what about the collateral consequences of deciding not to act (if it comes to that)? Our policy is a bunch of double talk. We recognize “one China” but have quasi diplomatic relations with Taiwan and we have a law that puts us in the position of having to help arm Taiwan:

Our somewhat incoherent policy isn’t all Brandon’s fault. But unless being deliberately confusing and obtuse is our policy as a matter of necessity, maybe the time has come to draw a few clearer lines.
Yeah if we don’t act and risk nuclear annihilation, China while TAKE OVER THE WORLD. OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You have everything wrong. Typical of duped statist loving warmongers.
I’m trying avoid a war

Pandering bedwetters like you are the real threat to peace by telling dictators that you wont resist when sooner or later we will have no other choice

I’m trying avoid a war

Pandering bedwetters like you are the real threat to peace by telling dictators that you wont resist when sooner or later we will have no other choice
Avoid by going to war.

The thinking of a warmongering fool.

We have not gone to war with china

Where did you get that idea?

Did someone tell you that we have?
That’s what you want, if China invades. Which means you’re a bone head.

Last edited:
Yeah if we don’t act and risk nuclear annihilation, China while TAKE OVER THE WORLD. OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Not what I said, gimp. But even a simpleton like you should recognize that Red China’s expansionist desires may not bode well for the rest of the nations in that corner of the world.

There are other considerations too. Our loss of credibility in the world can have consequences beyond mere embarrassment. You probably can’t fathom that, either.

President Biden made the announcement.

I disagree completely with that stance.

You voted for him in 2020 and said you will vote for him in 2024. So you're OK with US soldiers dying defending a foreign nation. Well done.

Not what I said, gimp. But even a simpleton like you should recognize that Red China’s expansionist desires may not bode well for the rest of the nations in that corner of the world.

There are other considerations too. Our loss of credibility in the world can have consequences beyond mere embarrassment. You probably can’t fathom that, either.
Lol. Expansionist desires…lol. Really? What countries have they expanded to?

We have no credibility. When our government invades nations with impunity, you think we have credibility. Lol.

Think better.

Forum List

Back