We’re Going to Decertify Those Electors

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
I love to hear my people preaching the truth.

---We’re going to decertify those electors. OK? In Arizona, in Wisconsin, in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, in the state of Georgia. And you’re going to have to deal with it. You stole this election.---

---We’re going to decertify those electors. OK? In Arizona, in Wisconsin, in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, in the state of Georgia. And you’re going to have to deal with it. You stole this election.---

"Gateway Pundit" is ran by some guy in his underwear out of his mother's basement.

Can you quote a source with real reporters, news editors and a reputation to protect?

The phony electors, of course.

"Gateway Pundit" is ran by some guy in his underwear out of his mother's basement.

Can you quote a source with real reporters, news editors and a reputation to protect?
I think I was wrong about Bannon. I've been thinking he's a True Believer anarchist who knew how to navigate reality to keep the rubes ready to be used as needed.

Turns out he may be a True Believer anarchist who is literally deluded and not entirely sane.

I think I was wrong about Bannon. I've been thinking he's a True Believer anarchist who knew how to navigate reality to keep the rubes ready to be used as needed.

Turns out he may be a True Believer anarchist who is literally deluded and not entirely sane.
He sure finds his audience.

Where does he want you to send the check?

Have you sent it yet?

I don't know, of late they are getting about like the "Alex Jones was right jar".....If you put in a dollar each time Alex Jones came up with something that seemed a bit "off" over the past few years would have yourself a tidy sum by now. ;)

I wonder how many of them know he was caught ripping them off.

It probably wouldn't matter.
We have been ripped off the last year or so. You Progs are self-destructive and consider wasting resources a joke. You have the same mindset as many in other nations. But they are not starting from such a high level of wealth to plunder. Each time this currency is in trouble it becomes harder to come back from as we exist more on it than from real infrastructure.

Well, what a surprise. The bucket of human waste refuses to close his mouth. Keep those simpletons all fired up. Worked really well for the GA Senate runoffs. :) Bannon is a complete waste of good oxygen.

We have been ripped off the last year or so. You Progs are self-destructive and consider wasting resources a joke. You have the same mindset as many in other nations. But they are not starting from such a high level of wealth to plunder. Each time this currency is in trouble it becomes harder to come back from as we exist more on it than from real infrastructure.
You obviously don't know my politics. Like most Trumpsters.

Any day explain the two illegal days of creating ballots? You haven’t done that yet
KzBqB7S.jpg

Forum List

Back