Well there's a good chance a nasayers on this forum have been turned over to the fbi

No one is demonizing election deniers? Are you fucking serious?

No one is Demonizing Americans for challenging an election.

You must mean the asshats who after losing their challenge in court fomented an insurrection based on nothing but those unproven allegations.

No one is Demonizing Americans for challenging an election.

You must mean the asshats who after losing their challenge in court fomented an insurrection based on nothing but those unproven allegations.
Really? Democrats like Hobbs in AZ. are using it to duck a debate. Stop lying, loser.

And 7 years has been spent on unproven allegations against Trump. You are a fool and have lost this argument. If you wish to show people how really stupid you are keep posting.

Really? Democrats like Hobbs in AZ. are using it to duck a debate. Stop lying, loser.

And 7 years has been spent on unproven allegations against Trump. You are a fool and have lost this argument. If you wish to show people how really stupid you are keep posting.
Well like I said, the extremest in the AZ Neo-GOP, after Trumpybear lost the state, and after they lost in court, they went way beyond the states prescribed method of legally challenging an election.

Well like I said, the extremest in the AZ Neo-GOP, after Trumpybear lost the state, and after they lost in court, they went way beyond the states prescribed method of legally challenging an election.
She is not an extremist. There is not one thing extreme about her. Elections with integrity and a secure border are not extreme.

The investigation is a cover up and says challenging an election is somehow illegal. That is total bullshit. You are gullible and have patriotism ass backwards.
I say challenge all you like in any state you like, until that state sends up it's electors, then, it is over. You won or lost that state or that election. Get over it or celebrate at that point lest you be rightfully thought an un-American, unpatriotic asshole.

She is not an extremist. There is not one thing extreme about her. Elections with integrity and a secure border are not extreme.
Maga Republicans are extremest who oppose our liberal democracy, our constitution, and apple pie.

I say challenge all you like in any state you like, until that state sends up it's electors, then, it is over. You won or lost that state or that election. Get over it or celebrate at that point lest you be rightfully thought an un-American, unpatriotic asshole.
No it is not over when a challenge is not properly investigated. All of the evidence was denied and called baseless which we know was total bullshit. You are an anti-American fascist whether you admit it or not.

No it is not over when a challenge is not properly investigated.
What? No. We all know here in America it's over when the fat lady sings.

Faux News was the first to show her singing. Do you know what song she was singing?

No it is not over when a challenge is not properly investigated. All of the evidence was denied and called baseless which we know was total bullshit. You are an anti-American fascist whether you admit it or not.
Screw you, asshole. All the agencies approve of me, through all administrations, without a hitch, not carrying a clearance, but a signoff by DHS in my wallet now, as I am Mr. Clean and always have been. You, on the other hand sound like a subversive leaning fuck, to me. The OP is possibly giving nut ball people like you a heads up.

Screw you, asshole. All the agencies approve of me, through all administrations, without a hitch, not carrying a clearance, but a signoff by DHS in my wallet now, as I am Mr. Clean and always have been. You, on the other hand sound like a subversive leaning fuck, to me. The OP is possibly giving nut ball people like you a heads up.
I could give a shit what corrupt government thinks of you.

Lol, news flash! Everything you do online is databased. Not only does the government have it but also a good amount of the corps been that way for a good while You carry your phone with you every where you go is databased. Welcome to the information age, ain't it grand. They must not care to much about it. I have seen idiots post illegal drugs and money on their face book page with a picture of their face. Gotta wonder why they aren't in jail. Lol, sometimes I wonder what the he'll the cops are doing? I am pretty sure I can go to any Walmart parking lot and see a few felony drug deals per day. Don't worry so much! The writing is all ready on the wall. We sit and bitch on here while AI is going to take us all out before we know it. Eat drink and be happy. F it.

I remember when i got a high security clearance in the army the fbi swarmed my neighborhood in Utah
I guess they'll be swarming again. LOL
I bet I get audited, at any rate.

It's Gateway Pundit idiocy.

Forum List

Back