Well there's a good chance a nasayers on this forum have been turned over to the fbi

I doubt it. My last clearance expired in 2016. I have a major login of "get fucked nsa", and all it got me was a note to my actual personal email from an agency friend, saying damn dude, you still holding a grudge? and a laughy face. Once in a while I get a generic spam offering in my regular email addressed to get fucked, but have not changed it.:auiqs.jpg:
Well your a Biden suck ass , so you got nothing to worry about . Now pucker up !

I remember when i got a high security clearance in the army the fbi swarmed my neighborhood in Utah
I guess they'll be swarming again. LOL
I bet I get audited, at any rate.

Swarmed? :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: They just come and ask your neighbors......hardly swarming.

Well your a Biden suck ass , so you got nothing to worry about . Now pucker up !
Knew I had nothing to worry about, as multiple agencies have accessible files, still have friends and have always been in good standing, even when pissed with individuals. I won't be puckering up or bending over anytime soon.

Knew I had nothing to worry about, as multiple agencies have accessible files, still have friends and have always been in good standing, even when pissed with individuals. I won't be puckering up or bending over anytime soon.
Lol... sure you won't.

well apparently someone does when they call for trump supporters to be 'disposed of'.
Typing that gave you a major tingle up the leg, didn't it?

You so very badly need to feel like a persecuted victim. That's no way for a human with a spine to live, but it's the deviant life that Trump cultists have chosen.

Trump cultists, you're not important enough for anyone to give a shit about you.

Grow the fuck up.
The J6 committee was formed to do exactly that. Demonize Americans for challenging an election. It is not working and the cover up is failing. The media says differently but they have 0 facts to back it up.

The J6 committee was formed to do exactly that. Demonize Americans for challenging an election.

Why does the Neo-GOP make such crazy talk. Elections are challenged all the time in the USA. Trumpty-Dumpty made several challenges to several elections in 2020. No one is demonizing him for that. I'm pretty sure rioting at the Capitol on the day Congress counts the states votes is not the correct way to challenging any state election results.

The J6 committee was formed to do exactly that. Demonize Americans for challenging an election. It is not working and the cover up is failing. The media says differently but they have 0 facts to back it up.
It was formed to get to the bottom of all aspects connected with the J6 attack on the Capital and connections to all involved, with an eye toward organizers inside and out. The investigation is completely justified, as we are unwilling to accept another attempt in the future.

It was formed to get to the bottom of all aspects connected with the J6 attack on the Capital and connections to all involved, with an eye toward organizers inside and out. The investigation is completely justified, as we are unwilling to accept another attempt in the future.
The investigation is a cover up and says challenging an election is somehow illegal. That is total bullshit. You are gullible and have patriotism ass backwards.

Why does the Neo-GOP make such crazy talk. Elections are challenged all the time in the USA. Trumpty-Dumpty made several challenges to several elections in 2020. No one is demonizing him for that. I'm pretty sure rioting at the Capitol on the day Congress counts the states votes is not the correct way to challenging any state election results.
No one is demonizing election deniers? Are you fucking serious?

Forum List

Back