Well there's a good chance a nasayers on this forum have been turned over to the fbi

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
I remember when i got a high security clearance in the army the fbi swarmed my neighborhood in Utah
I guess they'll be swarming again. LOL
I bet I get audited, at any rate.

The NSA has a file on every American. Fascistbook was employed to weed out information about individuals and to label many as extremists. Google is doing it too giving them your search patterns etc. Nothing you do on your computer or smart phone is private. They have it all.

I remember when i got a high security clearance in the army the fbi swarmed my neighborhood in Utah

I doubt it. My last clearance expired in 2016. I have a major login of "get fucked nsa", and all it got me was a note to my actual personal email from an agency friend, saying damn dude, you still holding a grudge? and a laughy face. Once in a while I get a generic spam offering in my regular email addressed to get fucked, but have not changed it.:auiqs.jpg:

I have absolutely no doubt that anyone on any social media panning Biden or loving Trump is being recorded in a database.

Mrs. Bootney is from Magna. Her father lives is West Jordan (I think)(or is it South Jordan?).

Nice place, but I am Norse Pagan, so I don't get along with the locals that much.
:laugh2:

The NSA has a file on every American. Fascistbook was employed to weed out information about individuals and to label many as extremists. Google is doing it too giving them your search patterns etc. Nothing you do on your computer or smart phone is private. They have it all.

Well..........here's one just for THEM!!!!

RGNx.gif

Mrs. Bootney is from Magna. Her father lives is West Jordan (I think)(or is it South Jordan?).

Nice place, but I am Norse Pagan, so I don't get along with the locals that much.
:laugh2:
Your wife's a Pirate. LOL
Tell her I went to Granger.
my dad had a dairy where I215 crosses the Redwood.

After i get put in jail bake me a cake with a file in it

They know everything about you.

They do.

You are the target. Well your wallet.......

Trump cultists, you're not important enough for anyone to give a shit about you.

Grow the fuck up.
Is that why The Gestapo FBI is exclusively harassing and raiding President Trump's home and the homes of his friends and supporters?

Why is The SS IRS being weaponized against American Citizens especially conservatives, and why is Joe Biden's Personal Storm Trooper Army need to have 85,000 armed goons added to it, when that money would be better spent placing people at The Border to stop the flood of illegals coming into this country and terrorizing it's citizens and draining our resources?

Forum List

Back