Will America wake up when trump is found to be a foreign agent?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

There are some startling revelations in this article. When the truth about trump finally does come out...it may be too late. Our democracy could be gone.

He and his cult in the MAGA repub party have degraded faith in our electoral system.

The fear is palpable!

53 days.

1663427059309.png

There are some startling revelations in this article. When the truth about trump finally does come out...it may be too late. Our democracy could be gone.

He and his cult in the MAGA repub party have degraded faith in our electoral system.
Must be tough having dementia. Ask Joe; he’ll tell you. 👍

This is what happens when you put the shiny side inward.

It is crucial that the shiny side must go outward.

A powerful story as in how it tries to connect to the stolen documents and especially the missing documents.

But America's hands are tied by Trump's crooked judge who has stopped the investigation!

It's hard to believe that America's democracy would be so fragile that it could be stripped powerless to stop the rise of fascism so quickly.

But then, if one thinks of how fascism conquered in 30's Germany and Italy, the situation was no different than in today's America with a con-man with equal persuasive power as Hitler had.

cuckooclock-gif.401141

MAGA Mods moving anti-trump threads again....of course.

The only disagreement I have with this particular action is that I think this should have been moved to the Rubber Room.

To classify the bullshit in the OP as a “Conspiracy Theory” is to credit it with far more intelligence and sanity than it shows any signs of having.

Even by the exceptionally low bar that Raw Story consistently sets, this is particularly nonsensical.

The only disagreement I have with this particular action is that I think this should have been moved to the Rubber Room.

To classify the bullshit in the OP as a “Conspiracy Theory” is to credit it with far more intelligence and sanity than it shows any signs of having.

Even by the exceptionally low bar that Raw Story consistently sets, this is particularly nonsensical.
Just more of the left's tremendous fear of what's coming.

53 days.

Your fear is so thick you can carve it.

Dumbass show me the word democracy in the constitution

They don’t care and even some of them would welcome Putin and Xi into their embrace if it meant removing Democrats.

What would be even funnier is they found out Donald was not only an agent for our enemies but has been doing all this to destroy the Republican Party…

Oh well…

Forum List

Back