Well it looks like this date is going to happen tonight based on this text this morning

Is fbj your bitch?...

Sounds like that's your fantasy, deviant fish.
I would just do my time quietly and let you run your little school of fish but if I started a gang Wed be a murder of ravins.
An undkindness of ravens, a murder of crows, to be exact, Sealybobo.
Damn it! Lol. I just heard it on jeopardy the other day. Argh!
Check out this partial list. Very informative.

A bevy of quail
A bouquet of pheasants [when flushed]
A brood of hens
A building of rooks
A cast of hawks [or falcons]
A charm of finches
A colony of penguins
A company of parrots
A congregation of plovers
A cover of coots
A covey of partridges [or grouse or ptarmigans]
A deceit of lapwings
A descent of woodpeckers
A dissimulation of birds
A dole of doves
An exaltation of larks
A fall of woodcocks
A flight of swallows [or doves, goshawks, or cormorants]
A gaggle of geese [wild or domesticated]
A host of sparrows
A kettle of hawks [riding a thermal]
A murmuration of starlings
A murder of crows
A muster of storks
A nye of pheasants [on the ground]
An ostentation of peacocks
A paddling of ducks [on the water]
A parliament of owls
A party of jays
A peep of chickens
A pitying of turtledoves
A raft of ducks
A rafter of turkeys
A siege of herons
A skein of geese [in flight]
A sord of mallards
A spring of teal
A tidings of magpies
A trip of dotterel
An unkindness of ravens
A watch of nightingales
A wedge of swans [or geese, flying in a "V"]
A wisp of snipe
I wonder how many people know all of them. The last one makes me think ass while. A wisp of snipe? I wonder who came up with all of these?

Ha! You missed a flock of seagulls.

Sounds like that's your fantasy, deviant fish.
I would just do my time quietly and let you run your little school of fish but if I started a gang Wed be a murder of ravins.
An undkindness of ravens, a murder of crows, to be exact, Sealybobo.
Damn it! Lol. I just heard it on jeopardy the other day. Argh!
Check out this partial list. Very informative.

A bevy of quail
A bouquet of pheasants [when flushed]
A brood of hens
A building of rooks
A cast of hawks [or falcons]
A charm of finches
A colony of penguins
A company of parrots
A congregation of plovers
A cover of coots
A covey of partridges [or grouse or ptarmigans]
A deceit of lapwings
A descent of woodpeckers
A dissimulation of birds
A dole of doves
An exaltation of larks
A fall of woodcocks
A flight of swallows [or doves, goshawks, or cormorants]
A gaggle of geese [wild or domesticated]
A host of sparrows
A kettle of hawks [riding a thermal]
A murmuration of starlings
A murder of crows
A muster of storks
A nye of pheasants [on the ground]
An ostentation of peacocks
A paddling of ducks [on the water]
A parliament of owls
A party of jays
A peep of chickens
A pitying of turtledoves
A raft of ducks
A rafter of turkeys
A siege of herons
A skein of geese [in flight]
A sord of mallards
A spring of teal
A tidings of magpies
A trip of dotterel
An unkindness of ravens
A watch of nightingales
A wedge of swans [or geese, flying in a "V"]
A wisp of snipe
I wonder how many people know all of them. The last one makes me think ass while. A wisp of snipe? I wonder who came up with all of these?

Ha! You missed a flock of seagulls.
Is it Really a "Flock" of Seagulls?

A group of seagulls is actually called a colony.

"can wait to see you"

So that makes me feel good going into the date unlike the last woman whose first text of the day we were scheduled to meet was something that annoyed while out in public

So we are scheduled to meet in 2 hours and have not received any texts yet asking can we push it to 9pm. Maybe because this woman does not have kids lol

Time to shave
Don't forget to wash yer stinky feet.
Wax out ears and floss teeth. Shower and wash your ass and balls. Spray cologne on your nuts. Lotion your hands. Clean your car and tell grandma to stay in her room.

I recommend use odorless Bengay with extra strength alcohol on your balls. Then spray with cologne.

Well, good for you! It sounds like you did not fuck it up too badly if she wants to see you again.

This is a real woman, right? She's not just a hallucination is she?

Well, good for you! It sounds like you did not fuck it up too badly if she wants to see you again.

During the date when I mentioned I like Italian food she made it obvious she was interested when she said

"It's a nice italian restaurant near where I live"

lol

During the date when I mentioned I like Italian food she made it obvious she was interested when she said

lol
Damn! You don't say!

You had better not fuck this one up, dude.

lol
Damn! You don't say!

You had better not fuck this one up, dude.

Yeah sounds like she was hinting at the 2nd date idea lol

Well it is now confirmed that my thinning hair has got me a 2nd date for the 4th time in 2015 which means my hair is not an issue. She actually called when she arrived home and we will be seeing each other soon

I could tell she was very attracted to me going by how nervous she was
What about you? Could you see her being your shorty?

Not sure yet but at this point I have to take what I can get until I get a few more hits

images

Whatever you do, don't let her oder an appetizer and ask the waitress if its not too late to order from the lunch menu

Just paid my rent so I will have my credit card tonight so it won't matter.
Minimum wage and a credit card are bad partners.

Minimum wage would not allow me to live in this apt and have cable Mongo
Well based on your comments we sort of get your socio economic situation. You're still young though. Just save more. I can tell you don't have savings. Buy a condo. Quit throwing money out the window with rent. I've almost paid off my $100k condo on the lake. And my monthly is as much as rent would be. Only in two years I own a $100k condo. It took me 20 years. Don't wait. Start saving for a down payment.

Chicks like guys who got their shit together.

Whatever you do, don't let her oder an appetizer and ask the waitress if its not too late to order from the lunch menu

Well based on your comments we sort of get your socio economic situation. You're still young though. Just save more. I can tell you don't have savings. Buy a condo. Quit throwing money out the window with rent. I've almost paid off my $100k condo on the lake. And my monthly is as much as rent would be. Only in two years I own a $100k condo. It took me 20 years. Don't wait. Start saving for a down payment.

Health is more important than anything. you can get cancer next year and then you condo would mean nothing

Health is more important than anything. you can get cancer next year and then you condo would mean nothing
What a piss poor attitude you have, dude!

The poster was the one gloating because he lives in a condo and I had to remind him that he should not poke fun at those who are not as lucky as he is because we don;t know what can happen to us health wise

The poster was the one gloating because he lives in a condo and I had to remind him that he should not poke fun at those who are not as lucky as he is because we don;t know what can happen to us health wise
I worry that you may have a self-defeatist attitude that is standing in the way of you evolving into the person you want to become.

There are a lot of rich people who are very healthy and a lot of poor people who are unhealthy. Could have to do with being able to afford proper healthcare and foods. Fish and vegetables aren't cheap.

But I agree about your health. I pay $70 a month for my lifetime membership.

I worry that you may have a self-defeatist attitude that is standing in the way of you evolving into the person you want to become.
Don't post that, you know you are going to die...

Forum List

Back