Well, I did it...

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
About a month or so back my ratings were some 300 points less than my messages. So I says to myself, Tom, you ain't performing up to expectations. So I set myself a goal and that was to get my ratings to a +300 and today I did that. I just wrote better posts is all and most of you rewarded me with + rep. Now I'm going for +400 and above...with your help of course.

Thanks!
hatsoff.gif

About a month or so back my ratings were some 300 points less than my messages. So I says to myself, Tom, you ain't performing up to expectations. So I set myself a goal and that was to get my ratings to a +300 and today I did that. I just wrote better posts is all and most of you rewarded me with + rep. Now I'm going for +400 and above...with your help of course.

Thanks!
hatsoff.gif
did they give you a bowl of soup and a hat for achieving that?.....just asking....

• Banned

Thanks!
hatsoff.gif
did they give you a bowl of soup and a hat for achieving that?.....just asking....

Let's take a look at your numbers.....OH MY!

giphy.gif

Thanks!
hatsoff.gif

Congratulations. Unfortunately, I have a life, so I can't invest as much into it as you obviously do.

Thanks!
hatsoff.gif

Let's take a look at your numbers.....OH MY!

giphy.gif
those numbers dont mean shit.....in the old forum they had some meaning....

Thanks!
hatsoff.gif

Negged.

Nice hat tip though.

Meaningless numbers on one of thousands of meaningless message boards and you find validation...

Well whoop-de-do and alert the press!

Weird, I post to talk with people and have fun. Did I miss something?

What's "weird" about it? I come here for the same reasons you do, the difference being I want to excel at being here and being interesting.....my ratings turnaround reflects I'm doing better than I was.

I never really understood the reason behind the point system. I post what I believe and don't care what others think.

I'm the same way IRL. It doesn't matter what others think, so long as I'm being honest.

I never really understood the reason behind the point system. I post what I believe and don't care what others think.

I'm the same way IRL. It doesn't matter what others think, so long as I'm being honest.
Yea, I was honest with my wife, too. When I had one.

Forum List

Back