Welcome RACE RELATIONS and RELIGION to Zone 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyeCantSeeYou

Platinum Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
May 19, 2013
DMV
You read that right! Zone 1 is expanding, which means some of you are going to need to brush up on how to discuss issues civilly. Race Relations/Racism and Religion & Ethics are now part of Zone 1.

Recap of the Forum Rules for Zone 1:

• Civil discourse is the focus here, regardless of topic matter. Constructive criticism and debate is the tone. No insulting, name calling, or putting down other posters. Consider it a lesson in Civics.

Finally!

Brought this up over a year ago to help religious folks from suffering from harassing attacks in thread after thread that has NOTHING to do with Atheism and similar.

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

You read that right! Zone 1 is expanding, which means some of you are going to need to brush up on how to discuss issues civilly. Race Relations/Racism and Religion & Ethics are now part of Zone 1.

• Civil discourse is the focus here, regardless of topic matter. Constructive criticism and debate is the tone. No insulting, name calling, or putting down other posters. Consider it a lesson in Civics.
You just speak with Elon?

The Sports and Music sections need a clean up crew too. Is there a Zone 1.5 for some wiggle room?

The poor Atheists just got their scrotums snipped. Their the fukterds

Race Relations just turned to the Dead Zone.................Poor Biffy and race baiting whores

I'm going to miss IM2 calling me a White Racist MutherF*kR. ;)
But how about curried Goats calling you a cuck?

I'll believe it when I see it, though. A few years ago, Flac explained to me that rules do not apply to the black posters because there were white racists here. He even had an exact number of white racists he referenced.

It was about the time I mentioned how my son with a physical disability was beat up by racist blacks in the Oakland school system and a poster said how happy it made him that my son was hurt.

Instead of applying the no family attack rule, I was punished for not liking the comment, instead.

I'll believe it when I see it, though. A few years ago, Flac explained to me that rules do not apply to the black posters because there were white racists here. He even had an exact number of white racists he referenced.

It was about the time I mentioned how my son with a physical disability was beat up by racist blacks in the Oakland school system and a poster said how happy it made him that my son was hurt.

Instead of applying the no family attack rule, I was punished for not liking the comment, instead.
I don't think I've been called a cuck. I'm not sure what a cuck is actually. :biggrin:

I find that hard to believe.

Then you're not looking. Colin Norris is particularly obnoxious and there are certainly others.
Gosh. I forget that some of these posters actually exist until someone brings up their name. The particularly obnoxious, low value posters, I just tack onto my iggy list. I don't interact with em anyway and there's just no sense in clogging up the threads with their shenanigans with others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back