Looking For a Few Good Nominees

Truthfully MDK, Winter and Old Lady would be the best choices and even though I give him a hard time Mac would also be a solid pick...

Now your good taste is making me think that YOU really WANT this shot..

I'll just say that more than one of those you listed has been asked and declined a couple times.. But people get REAL BORED with sparring with party warriors during election silly season..
I'd have no problem with him.

I love mods with a sense of humor. Right now, the mod with the best sense of humor is Will, I think that would be put to rest.

Truthfully MDK, Winter and Old Lady would be the best choices and even though I give him a hard time Mac would also be a solid pick...

I'll just say that more than one of those you listed has been asked and declined a couple times.. But people get REAL BORED with sparring with party warriors during election silly season..
How is it that somebody who has supposedly been here less than two weeks knows that much about posters in the first place?

I know you allow leftist posters to have socks and obviously, all those nominated are leftists, but what gives? Who is this poster really?

Ummm, you do know I introduced myself in the welcome section and everyone knows I am Bruce T. Laney.

I left for awhile and had my account locked by my request and came back when I felt better.

Also why Flacaltenn is most likely laughing is:

1. I am a Social Liberal and Fiscal Conservative.

2. I did state who I am so go and check in the section where people introduce themselves...

If the moderation team felt that I had socked in they would have booted me and kept me locked out of this site...
3. Still wears prom dress after midnight.

But you were there to take the picture as proof.
Fake news.

How is it that somebody who has supposedly been here less than two weeks knows that much about posters in the first place?

I know you allow leftist posters to have socks and obviously, all those nominated are leftists, but what gives? Who is this poster really?

Ummm, you do know I introduced myself in the welcome section and everyone knows I am Bruce T. Laney.

I left for awhile and had my account locked by my request and came back when I felt better.

2. I did state who I am so go and check in the section where people introduce themselves...

If the moderation team felt that I had socked in they would have booted me and kept me locked out of this site...

Fake news.
But it was told right here on USMB. Gotta be truth in it!

I am stunned that not a one of you fart pants nominated me! I'd be perfect for the job.

Well... but for a couple things like my obvious bias and prejudices.

And my filthy mouth. I could probably change that one if there was money in it. Or beer.

And my ability to hold a grudge

And my tendency to name-call. Especially if it's funny.

In light of this only being a small percent of the "couple things", I withdraw my complaint because I'm too lazy to go on.

1601416817004.png

You're perfect for the job.

You can kick the crap out of them, call them names, and still demand they buy you a beer for being nice to them.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Not everyone lives on the site, or reads every thread.

. . . thanks for the info though. I had kinda thought you were Mad Cabbie back come around. I knew you weren't new, I had missed the intro thread, just hadn't figured out who you were.

Why does everyone believe I am Mad Cabbie?

I never knew the guy but it sound like he was crazier than a June Bug...

Anyhoo, I am using my old name from the Slate Days because I like it!

also you made a mod cry by saying we posters have lives...

Fake news.

I am never wearing the Kilt!

Do not be fooled posters!

it is a trap!!

Will stopped picking up the mods laundry and food so they are looking for a new gullible person to take his place!!!

also you will have to deal with the Zone and make it great again!!!!

Fake news.

I am never wearing the Kilt!

It's the tiaras that look really stupid.

I am stunned that not a one of you fart pants nominated me! I'd be perfect for the job.

Well... but for a couple things like my obvious bias and prejudices.

And my filthy mouth. I could probably change that one if there was money in it. Or beer.

And my ability to hold a grudge

And my tendency to name-call. Especially if it's funny.

In light of this only being a small percent of the "couple things", I withdraw my complaint because I'm too lazy to go on.

I can understand putting beer in your mouth, but money?

Sparring is an understatement. More like Wild West brawling.

. . . thanks for the info though. I had kinda thought you were Mad Cabbie back come around. I knew you weren't new, I had missed the intro thread, just hadn't figured out who you were.

I don't know who you are, but you're not Bruce T. Laney. I don't know what's become of him, and I hope he's okay, but you're a really lousy impersonator.

I don't know who you are, but you're not Bruce T. Laney. I don't know what's become of him, and I hope he's okay, but you're a really lousy impersonator.

Yes, I am him and the moderation staff have confirmed it is me through my IP address and you can ask them in PM if it is me...

Yes, I am him and the moderation staff have confirmed it is me through my IP address and you can ask them in PM if it is me...
You stole his computer?

You stole his computer?

Read the PM I sent you!

Who are you?

I recall that the real oldlady flounced off into the sunset several weeks back.

Who are you?

I recall that the real oldlady flounced off into the sunset several weeks back.

So did Winter if I remember...

Forum List

Back