Welcome RACE RELATIONS and RELIGION to Zone 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record, lol.

Who he prefers:

Zephaniah 3:17 -The Lord your God is among you, a warrior who saves. He will rejoice over you with gladness. He will be quiet in his love. He will delight in you with singing.”.​

And, who He does not:

Hebrews 11:6: “Without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him.”

You read that right! Zone 1 is expanding, which means some of you are going to need to brush up on how to discuss issues civilly. Race Relations/Racism and Religion & Ethics are now part of Zone 1.

Recap of the Forum Rules for Zone 1:

• Civil discourse is the focus here, regardless of topic matter. Constructive criticism and debate is the tone. No insulting, name calling, or putting down other posters. Consider it a lesson in Civics.
Did you guys have a Moderator prayer group that inspired you for this?

Did God command you by the Holy Spirit to make his house holy?

God prefers to hang out with atheists over fundamentalist Christians

He finds fundamentalist Christians to be pretentious and boring, as does everyone
Atheists are the most self centered creatures God created

All about you....you...you...you....me...me me......no one else has an opinion on it. I am always right

Bullshit ,and Atheists sit on your thumbs

For the record, lol.

Who he prefers:

Zephaniah 3:17 -The Lord your God is among you, a warrior who saves. He will rejoice over you with gladness. He will be quiet in his love. He will delight in you with singing.”.​

And, who He does not:

Hebrews 11:6: “Without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him.”
I LOVE quoting the bible!

THis is my own personal favorite:

Son of man, there were two women, the daughters of one mother:
3And they committed whoredoms in Egypt; they committed whoredoms in their youth: there were their breasts pressed, and there they bruised the teats of their virginity.
4And the names of them were Aholah the elder, and Aholibah her sister: and they were mine, and they bare sons and daughters. Thus were their names; Samaria is Aholah, and Jerusalem Aholibah.
5And Aholah played the harlot when she was mine; and she doted on her lovers, on the Assyrians her neighbours,
6Which were clothed with blue, captains and rulers, all of them desirable young men, horsemen riding upon horses.
7Thus she committed her whoredoms with them, with all them that were the chosen men of Assyria, and with all on whom she doted: with all their idols she defiled herself.
8Neither left she her whoredoms brought from Egypt: for in her youth they lay with her, and they bruised the breasts of her virginity, and poured their whoredom upon her.
9Wherefore I have delivered her into the hand of her lovers, into the hand of the Assyrians, upon whom she doted.
10These discovered her nakedness: they took her sons and her daughters, and slew her with the sword: and she became famous among women; for they had executed judgment upon her.
11And when her sister Aholibah saw this, she was more corrupt in her inordinate love than she, and in her whoredoms more than her sister in her whoredoms.
12She doted upon the Assyrians her neighbours, captains and rulers clothed most gorgeously, horsemen riding upon horses, all of them desirable young men.
13Then I saw that she was defiled, that they took both one way,
14And that she increased her whoredoms: for when she saw men pourtrayed upon the wall, the images of the Chaldeans pourtrayed with vermilion,
15Girded with girdles upon their loins, exceeding in dyed attire upon their heads, all of them princes to look to, after the manner of the Babylonians of Chaldea, the land of their nativity:
16And as soon as she saw them with her eyes, she doted upon them, and sent messengers unto them into Chaldea.
17And the Babylonians came to her into the bed of love, and they defiled her with their whoredom, and she was polluted with them, and her mind was alienated from them.
18So she discovered her whoredoms, and discovered her nakedness: then my mind was alienated from her, like as my mind was alienated from her sister.
19Yet she multiplied her whoredoms, in calling to remembrance the days of her youth, wherein she had played the harlot in the land of Egypt.
20For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses.
21Thus thou calledst to remembrance the lewdness of thy youth, in bruising thy teats by the Egyptians for the paps of thy youth.

It would be helpful if ALL Zone one forums were under its own Category set up then they have a separate area of its own then everyone would know they are entering a Zone One forum.

Maybe the USMB Office Category be the ZONE One area and move all the ZONE one forums there?
Exactly, if not color-coded, at least group them together before I let out my f-bombs in the wrong zone. :)

When black posters accuse white posters of being racist while simultaneously calling for the death of racists, will you still be operating under the old system of black privilege, or are you actually serious about this zone 1 stuff?

If this announcement is nothing more than a ploy to give the very most hateful element of this forum even MORE control over a subforum than you have already ceded to them, this is certainly a good litmus test.

God LOVES Atheists

They are not assholes like most Christians

Well, they only appear to be assholes to ignorant dumbass atheists who keep trying to lecture Da Xians on how they should be without having ever read anything but isolated verses they saw on the innernetz somewhere, then cry when they get laughed at and proven wrong every single time, hence the need for 'Zone 1 hypocrisy to provide a 'safe space' for assorted deviants, trolls, pagans, and sociopaths who have no interest in actually discussing anything, just bashing Xians for not making faggots into heroes.

Well, they only appear to be assholes to ignorant dumbass atheists who keep trying to lecture Da Xians on how they should be without having ever read anything but isolated verses they saw on the innernetz somewhere, then cry when they get laughed at and proven wrong every single time, hence the need for 'Zone 1 hypocrisy to provide a 'safe space' for assorted deviants, trolls, pagans, and sociopaths who have no interest in actually discussing anything, just bashing Xians for not making faggots into heroes.
Problem with Christians is they can dish it out but they can’t take it

:206:

Problem with Christians is they can dish it out but they can’t take it

:206:

It's you deviants who do the whining and insulting, then run and cry about it. It most certainly isn't the Evul Xans the mods are suddenly all about rushing in to protect.

It's you deviants who do the whining and insulting, then run and cry about it. It most certainly isn't the Evul Xans the mods are suddenly all about rushing in to protect.

Never had an Atheist knock on my door trying to convert me
Never saw an Atheist demand we start a public meeting with a denunciation of God

Looking at USMB, It is our Christians starting threads attacking Atheists. No other religion, just Christians

Never had an Atheist knock on my door trying to convert me
Never saw an Atheist demand we start a public meeting with a denunciation of God

Looking at USMB, It is our Christians starting threads attacking Atheists. No other religion, just Christians

1653231009258.png

That's not true.

I enjoy making atheists look foolish as they attempt to deny the existence of God.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Don’t see atheists posting attack threads in the Religious forum
It might be helpful if we had a separate Religion and Philosophy sections . . . that way? Atheists and Agnostics would not have to look at, or have their precious egos bruised in such a horrible manner. . .

How tragic.

I feel for you, I truly do. It must keep you up at night.

You read that right! Zone 1 is expanding,
Much like the federal government!

which means some of you are going to need to brush up on how to discuss issues civilly. Race Relations/Racism and Religion & Ethics are now part of Zone 1.
Put another way, like our Fed, Blacks will be even more free now to insult and accuse whites even more so with total impunity while whites will be unable to say anything at all back except: Yes Sir May I Have Another?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back